Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos (34256 Views)

Peter Obi Blames EndINEC Protest Being Organized By Obidients On Opposition / It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) / Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:33am On Feb 11, 2023
Lagos is completely on standstill for Peter Obi today .

Lagos is a 1000% Obidients and it can only be Gods doing

Peter Obi has shut down every region that he campaigned and Lagos top the list.

God bless Lagos

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:34am On Feb 11, 2023
Obidients in Lagos are now trooping in the TBS in massive numbers

This is too much

God ! See the happiness and Joy on people's faces all because of Peter Obi

Nigeria will surely be great again Insha Allah

Babes surplus for here o wink grin cheesy

185 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by BossGerald: 11:35am On Feb 11, 2023
I love this...let's see if tifnubu urchins can swim and attack them in the water, those hungry sharks will just feast on them grin

Obi all the way

211 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by Racoon(m): 11:36am On Feb 11, 2023
Anything to get this cause and revolution completed being obediently done.

168 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by Ofemmanu1: 11:41am On Feb 11, 2023
Laboring in Vain

21 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by christistruth01: 11:47am On Feb 11, 2023
One thing our SE brothers can never deny is that they love Lagos like home

(I even suspect some of them love Lagos more than home )

It is a thing of Joy because that was how our forefathers always intended it to be

There is even a Yoruba saying of old that if any Stranger enters Lagos in the morning

before nightfall he would always find a home to take him in

Ps: That doesn't give Simon Ekpa and IPOB the right to attack Lagos again

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by Johnthum(m): 11:47am On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu urchins will not like this news

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by Ance4Liverpool: 11:51am On Feb 11, 2023
This is pure and organic love
No mobilization fees
Let's get it rite this time.
Obidient is better than sacrifice anytime any day

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by ezechi242: 11:51am On Feb 11, 2023
seun kuti the rejected son of fela kuti will cry blood after smoking and drinking and 27 wraps of igbo and and codine to ralax his already beating and fragile heart......with him smelling mouth and ugly burnt lips grin grin grin

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:51am On Feb 11, 2023
Ance4Liverpool:
This is pure and organic love
No mobilization fees
Let's get it rite this time.
Obidient is better than sacrifice anytime any day

4 Likes

Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by kufre2010: 11:53am On Feb 11, 2023
What of this suspect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by ezechi242: 11:55am On Feb 11, 2023
christistruth01:

One thing our SE brothers can never deny is that they love Lagos like home

(I even suspect some of them love Lagos more than home )

It is a thing of Joy because that was how our forefathers always intended it to be

There is even a Yoruba saying of old that if any Stranger enters Lagos in the morning

before nightfall he would always find a home to take him in

we never start tears everywhere grin grin grin grin....and you still doesnt have a room of your own .....over 4 million lagosians are leaving in abject porverty and im sure your entire family is amongs the top 10 ...that is if your entire life havent been squandered iniragbiji.

14 Likes

Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by christistruth01: 11:57am On Feb 11, 2023
agarawu1985:
See flat heads everywhere

IGBOS ARE MORE INTERESTED IN ELECTION IN SOUTH/WEST THAN IN THEIR REGION SOUTH EAST .

IS OUR LORD NOT WONDERFUL ? πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜„

IF YORUBA PEOPLE LIKE MAKE DEM NO SHINE THEIR EYE...
a

Yorubaland is very blessed
But our People need to be more grateful to God for it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by ezechi242: 11:58am On Feb 11, 2023
agarawu1985:

IGBOS ARE MORE INTERESTED IN ELECTION IN SOUTH/WEST THAN IN THEIR REGION SOUTH EAST .

im sure mr macaroni is also ipob ...mumu wey no wan get sense grin grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by christistruth01: 11:59am On Feb 11, 2023
ezechi242:

we never start tears everywhere grin grin grin grin....and you still doesnt have a room of your own .....over 4 million lagosians are leaving in abject porverty and im sure your entire family is amongs the top 10 ...that is if your entire life havent been squandered iniragbiji.

And that was why you fled from Paradise in Anambra to Lagos ?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by agarawu1985: 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
christistruth01:
a

Yorubaland is very blessed
But our People need to be more grateful to God for it

As in ehn..

Every day I wake up here and the breeze from our aquatic splendour touch me I give glory to God that I am yoruba and a lagosian.

They have been trying to get involved in lagos politics since the days of zik.

As they have failed in the last ,they will fail again this year..

Awon oloriburuku alainiran jati jatiπŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by ezechi242: 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
christistruth01:

And that was why you fled from Paradise in Anambra to Lagos ?

iragbiji rat grin grin grin grin....your mouth dey smell like seun kuti armpit grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by Treasure17(m): 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
agarawu1985:

Only unreasonable and stomach infrastructure Yorubas will vote for Escobat. For me and my family, we will campaign and vote for Peter Omoluabi Obi.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by christistruth01: 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
PrinceofLagos

It is very shameful that you cannot spell boat
it is not spelt both

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
christistruth01:

PrinceofLagos

It is very shameful that you cannot spell boat
it is not spelt both
You can still correct my mistake without throwing insults right?

9 Likes

Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by Ogilinsaka: 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
My fear is there shouldn't be stampede cos this is unprecedented in the history of Nigeria's democracy

3 Likes

Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by christistruth01: 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
agarawu1985:

As in ehn..

Every day I wake up here and the breeze from our aquatic splendour touch me I give glory to God that I am yoruba and a lagosian.

They have been trying to get involved in lagos politics since the days of zik.

As they have failed in the last ,they will fail again this year..

Awon oloriburuku alainiran jati jatiπŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜

Yorubas do not Bless and Appreciate God Almighty enough for how he has blessed them

When sultan bello told clapperton In the early 18th Century that Yorubaland was full of Wonderful things

he was only being honest

God gave you River Niger at Jebba and Kogi, God even gave you some of the Niger Delta
and he still turned around to give you the Sea as well

On the day God Almighty was sharing out the Sea Coasts he sent the angels to bring his Long Tape Rule when it was the turn of the Yorubas

The most astonishing thing was that the Almighty didn't consider that our forefathers were eminent Rogues, he blessed them heavily despite it

If you think the sea is Beautiful in Lagos try Badagry and Porto Novo

Flora Lugard absolutely fell in love with the sight of the River Niger on the Agbaja Plateau

In kogi State the sight is wonderful, you will bless God Almighty

The angels must have been looking at God Almighty in bewilderment and saying β€œAh Ah , Baba this too much

the Yorubas are not the only ones in West Africa β€œ

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by christistruth01: 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You can still correct my mistake without throwing insults right?

Sorry

I just expected you to do better

4 Likes

Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by franktech(m): 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
Vote wisely
Some people will start clicking share grin
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by moscow007: 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
If you are a Nigerian youth, you need to know that this is your one and only chance to change the narrative.

Wicked Old Nigerian Politicians will so much deal with you if after killing you at Lekki toll gate, after all the protests and rallies they still win, nobody will take us seriously again.

Do not assume if you don't vote others will vote for Peter Obi...No!, Every single vote should be treated as the only vote.

13days to victory

3 Likes

Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by Kennyfancy(m): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ol
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by opalu: 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lovely
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by jericco1(m): 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
Well let's see
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by VeryWickedMan: 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
Peter Obi owns Lagos

10 Likes

Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by easyfem(m): 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
WE MOVE
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by money121(m): 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gowon Apologises To Niger Delta Communities, Says β€˜we’ve Made Mistakes’ / Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG / GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.