Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Stefflon Don Says Her Babies Will Be Half Nigerian - Says Burna Boy Is Bae - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stefflon Don Says Her Babies Will Be Half Nigerian - Says Burna Boy Is Bae (1520 Views)

Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message / Davido Heart Broken As Chioma Reveals Her Babies Father / Burna Boy Gets Valentine Gift From Stefflon Don, His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stefflon Don Says Her Babies Will Be Half Nigerian - Says Burna Boy Is Bae by tell9ja: 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2019

For those of us who knows, Burna Boy and the Hurtin’ Me rapper has been in romantic scene recently. If you remember, Damini Ogulu aka Burna Boy shared a video on his Instagram sometime ago.

In the video, Steff was seen comfortably sleeping on the singer’s chest. Meanwhile, he was without shirts.

What? want will do you think.

News went viral on social media about the the relationship enjoyed by the celebrities immediately after the video went viral. Since then, Steff, who is 27 has been silent on the issue.

But now again. The Hurtin’ Me rapper went online to clear the news on what is happening between them. She posted on her status “Relax guys he aint’t hit yet but that’s bae”

You see? that’s the news.

The other time Burna Boy posted a short video on Instagram, Stefflon Don was seen cooking in the kitchen. Maybe she was preparing lunch or dinner, who knows?

Meanwhile, the Dating rumor between the Steff and the Heaven’s Gate singer continues to strike the internet community.

In conclusion; the British rapper answered questions from her fans sometime and here, she was asked if she was “half Nigerian”. She replied “No but my kids will (probably) be.

Maybe this is a point we have to say, the celebrating might be expecting babies soon. Yea, that might possibly happen.

SEE HERE: https://wetindeynet.com/stefflon-don-confirms-burna-boy/
Re: Stefflon Don Says Her Babies Will Be Half Nigerian - Says Burna Boy Is Bae by Vulcanheph(m): 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ftc
Never underestimate Naija boiz
Re: Stefflon Don Says Her Babies Will Be Half Nigerian - Says Burna Boy Is Bae by tammyboy1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2019
craze jam craze

(1) (Reply)

I Pay Male Prostitutes To Have Sex With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger (video) / Davido Accuses Mayorkun For Neglecting Him. (see Pic) / Regina Daniels Steps Out Of Jet In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.