Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message (38782 Views)

Omah Lay Leaves Fans Worried, Confused With Disturbing Message / Trouble In Paradise? Chioma Shares Disturbing Message On Social Media / Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by TunezMediaBlog: 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
Popular singer and dancer has shared a message from a racist follower who taunts her family with insults and slurs daily in her social media DMs.

See below

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgNKth_g0qI/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
She made herself vulnerable by being an online sensational trashy influencer.
If you are married to white, learn to carry yourself with dignity, elegant and respect and see how racist in-laws will avoid you.

US Vice President a casestudy

292 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by RedChiefPriest: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Haha this one toxicity is straight from the violence planet o
Pesin will look at this baby and call her ugly? Asin this cute little baby ugly?
Na madness and too much cocaine dey worry the dude.
If no be say I no dey fight for people without reason,I for call this dude's name 99 times by 1am and blow Abidjan powder on his picture and gbam! He go waka from here reach Egypt with only boxers.

Dj! Sample me 1 keg of palmwine to read this post again
Barman! Play me"racist pig" by Martin Luther King and Pasuma.

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by heendrix(m): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
hustle o in such a way that you only go abroad for vacation and return after a week or two make one white pig no dey feel lord over you cuz he/she feels you've got no choice

As bad as Buhari government might be and inflation biting harder i'm still not freaked/keen to travel abroad

184 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by DonBenny77(m): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by Moh247: 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Jealous bitter Justin's girlfriend

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Not cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
The so called racist is a Nigerian. You can see right through the wordings of sentences

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by LuQuLuQu(m): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
That guy is Tinubu miscreants America branch

15 Likes

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by ASAPFERG1: 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Normal white people lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by Greystone: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
The man is a psycho

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by PerfectStranger(m): 12:08am On Jul 20, 2022
Okonandmary:
The so called racist is a Nigerian. You can see right through the wordings of sentences
How can it be a Nigerian? Black calling another black.

17 Likes

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by We4all: 12:29am On Jul 20, 2022
Okonandmary:

Exact my thoughts.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by We4all: 12:33am On Jul 20, 2022
PerfectStranger:

How can it be a Nigerian? Black calling another black.

Na wao for you! Go to the streets and hear insults from fellow Nigerians. People are being called names like, ‘black monkey’, ‘ugly monkey’, everyday.

In fact, even on Nairaland, people use ugly names on others. So this doesn’t faze me at all.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by We4all: 12:41am On Jul 20, 2022
The way some white people irritate me now can only be imagined. I used to hold them in high regards, until I realized most of them are just a bunch of fools holed up in their countries, without a knowledge of what the outside world is talking about.

Listen, if a white person sneers at you, just kindly return the favor cos they’re no better.

I watched a program where a white woman cheated on her black husband because, she didn’t want a black kid.

When they revealed the face of the white man, I nearly puked. The black husband could compete for the most handsome man in America and he would stand a chance.

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by michlins(m): 1:37am On Jul 20, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
She made herself vulnerable by being an online sensational trashy influencer.
If you are married to white, learn to carry yourself with dignity, elegant and respect and see how racist in-laws will avoid you.

US Vice President a casestudy
low self esteem and inferiority complex don finish you. You're not supposed to give anyone advice

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 5:25am On Jul 20, 2022
michlins:
low self esteem and inferiority complex don finish you. You're not supposed to give anyone advice

Trashy fellow, check the meaning of a married woman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by pretydiva(f): 6:04am On Jul 20, 2022
Stupid racist. The baby is cute kiss

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by wonder233: 8:14am On Jul 20, 2022
Gbam! You nailed it absolutely. When I tell people this, they start foaming in the mouth that going abroad is the only way to ever live well.
heendrix:
hustle o in such a way that you only go abroad for vacation and return after a week or two make one white pig no dey feel lord over you cuz he/she feels you've got no choice

As bad as Buhari government might be and inflation biting harder i'm still not freaked/keen to travel abroad

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by Vyzz: 8:27am On Jul 20, 2022
cool

Sounds like something that will come out from a Karen..

But Korea u rest kwanu, u are always online doing rubbish or fighting ur estranged husband...

Everybody wrong here is a woman

3 Likes

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
What is with the connecting ear to nose ring?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by ogatboy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
heendrix:

Lol, we would know how keen you are once you get visa.

5 Likes

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Damn
Na small pikin wey suppose dey school dey talk all diz thrash...

1 Like

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by vincentjk(m): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
If na me I no go send him papa sef
Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Niggas getting pressured bout a bitch
Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by posty56: 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
psychopath everywhere

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by 1Sharon(f): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
She wanted to divest and she got it.

Those Nigerian men that are team foreign women how far?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by ogatboy(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
heendrix:

Lol, we would know how keen you are once you get visa.

Inside your country that someone will say you are not competent or you are from one tribe? Abeg no difference.

RACISM = TRIBALISM

The difference is you at least have a good life and a system that works

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) / Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible / Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.