Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,430 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Former Abia Assembly Candidate Dumps APGA, Declares Support For Ogah, APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Abia Assembly Candidate Dumps APGA, Declares Support For Ogah, APC (224 Views)

Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) / APGA Declares Three-Day Fasting For Anambra Assembly / Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Abia Assembly Candidate Dumps APGA, Declares Support For Ogah, APC by Metrixnews: 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2019
A former Abia State House of Assembly candidate on the platform of All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA), Hon. Ndubuisi Aguiyi Ihejirika has expressed dissatisfaction over what he called injustice done to him after he emerged winner in a primary election to represent Isuikwuato state constituency.

In a chat with ABN TV on Tuesday, Mr. Ihejirika said his ticket was forcefully withdrawn from him without any justifiable reason, making it difficult for him to continue with his campaign. “After winning the primary election, I became the candidate to represent Isuikwuato Constituency in State House of Assembly. I was surprised they came back and forcefully collected the ticket from me. They forced me to relinquish that ticket for them, there was a lot of threat, my family being threatened, my very self was being threatened, they withdrew all the structure from me. When I was campaigning, the structures were not going with me. They forcefully withdrew them from me till I relinquish the ticket and without structure, there is nothing I can do” he stated.

He said he has declared support for the APC governorship candidate in the state, Dr. Uche Ogah and his party. He called on Abians to wake up for a change of government, which he said has not met the yearning of the people. He expressed optimism that Uche Ogah will emerge victorious in the March 2, 2019 governorship election, calling on all Abians to give him their support. He said if Ogah is elected, it will mark a new dawn in Abia.

SOURCE: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/02/breaking-former-abia-assembly-candidate-dumps-apga-declares-support-for-ogah-apc/

Re: Former Abia Assembly Candidate Dumps APGA, Declares Support For Ogah, APC by Baawaa(m): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
Atikulooting how is market grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Zamfara APC Primary Appeal Court Update / How Buhari Saved Over N83 Billion Through Hajj Reforms / Global Connectedness Index: Mauritius Becomes The Most Connected Country In SSA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.