Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Mr. Krabz: Stand-Up Comedy Show (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mr. Krabz: Stand-Up Comedy Show (Video) (6961 Views)

Naija Stand-up Comedy Pop-up Channel Back On Dstv And Gotv This November / Multichoice Launches Naija Stand Up Comedy Pop Up Channel For Gotv And Dstv / Laughter This Easter As Naija Stand-up Comedy Pop-up Channel Launches On Dstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Krabz: Stand-Up Comedy Show (Video) by introvertme: 7:03am On Feb 13, 2019
overlord77:

Whack!
First flag that it was gonna be whack, was all the self applause and cheering. Just say the jokes and let's decide if it's funny enough to make us laugh.

Nearly all stand-up comedy shows have people who applaud at the start and the end.
Re: Mr. Krabz: Stand-Up Comedy Show (Video) by Orlatunday11(m): 7:20am On Feb 13, 2019
Hmmm
like my page
hybrid rabbit on sale and more facebook.com/olatokfai
Re: Mr. Krabz: Stand-Up Comedy Show (Video) by marvinsync(m): 7:49am On Feb 13, 2019
Aliencraft:
Hello Guys.
Kindly check out the new comedy show by Mr. Krabz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYlOUNWuOVI

God, this was horrible !

it was so badd!

haven't u hearing the saying if something is worth doing it's worth doing right? what's with all these mediocre rubbish ,did u really expect anyone to like this? , ur probably just looking for what to eat quick , no passion , nothing !!!

u no try at all!

*spits*
Re: Mr. Krabz: Stand-Up Comedy Show (Video) by marvinsync(m): 7:50am On Feb 13, 2019
Soul47:
Just watched the video.
Nice comic stories in there.
Only thing wrong with the video is that it ended.
Keep it up.

stop lying ... it was horrible
Re: Mr. Krabz: Stand-Up Comedy Show (Video) by marvinsync(m): 7:51am On Feb 13, 2019
overlord77:

Whack!
First flag that it was gonna be whack, was all the self applause and cheering. Just say the jokes and let's decide if it's funny enough to make us laugh.

finally a honest statement

1 Like

Re: Mr. Krabz: Stand-Up Comedy Show (Video) by marvinsync(m): 7:52am On Feb 13, 2019
fordunit:

Why are you angry? Nothing can grow around people like you. Even trees and animals will be frustrated cos of the negative energy you 3xude and they will die.

Mtcheeew!

he simply said the truth

stop applauding mediocrity
Re: Mr. Krabz: Stand-Up Comedy Show (Video) by Aliencraft(m): 8:47am On Feb 13, 2019
hakeem4:
the joke about starting the job when the salary is 120k is actually funny

keep it up
Thank you
Re: Mr. Krabz: Stand-Up Comedy Show (Video) by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2019
morikee:
My people get ready to vote o
What do you mean by Lagos time in that pic? Do we have different time zones in Nigeria?
Re: Mr. Krabz: Stand-Up Comedy Show (Video) by Netfilix: 9:07am On Feb 13, 2019
Timagex:
Someone should view the video and summarise it. cool

I was like... Infinito
Re: Mr. Krabz: Stand-Up Comedy Show (Video) by Aliencraft(m): 9:15am On Feb 13, 2019
fordunit:

Why are you angry? Nothing can grow around people like you. Even trees and animals will be frustrated cos of the negative energy you 3xude and they will die.

Mtcheeew!
Thanks.
Re: Mr. Krabz: Stand-Up Comedy Show (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 9:23am On Feb 13, 2019
lol
Re: Mr. Krabz: Stand-Up Comedy Show (Video) by Aliencraft(m): 9:34am On Feb 13, 2019
aribitoye:
Me I like his voice. It's comedy in itself!
Thanks
Re: Mr. Krabz: Stand-Up Comedy Show (Video) by Timagex(m): 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
Netfilix:

I was like... Infinito
what do u do sir? cool
Re: Mr. Krabz: Stand-Up Comedy Show (Video) by vizkiz: 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
Aliencraft:

Noted Sir

Are you in Lagos?
Re: Mr. Krabz: Stand-Up Comedy Show (Video) by Aliencraft(m): 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
vizkiz:

Are you in Lagos?
Yes I'm in lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwbackthursday: Top 5 Old Occult Nollywood Movies / WWE Fans / Do You Really Have A Best Nollywood Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.