Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Unemployment Is A Blessing In Disguise Says Doyin Okupe's Son Ditan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unemployment Is A Blessing In Disguise Says Doyin Okupe's Son Ditan (416 Views)

Democracy That Nurtures Insecurity, Unemployment Is A Failure – Obasanjo / Afenifere: Withdrawal Of Foodstuffs From South By North, A Blessing In Disguise / Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployment Is A Blessing In Disguise Says Doyin Okupe's Son Ditan by Alphafeezay(m): 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ditan, Doyin okupe's son who is currently supporting Buhari for a second term tweeted this below, see reactions.

"Unemployment is the most disguised blessing of all time.

It forces its victims to look within, to search deep for their innate abilities and capacities, if they are to survive.

It actually promotes industry, enterprise and ultimately paradoxically, helps a struggling economy."

Re: Unemployment Is A Blessing In Disguise Says Doyin Okupe's Son Ditan by GoldChest(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
What an idiot

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Is A Blessing In Disguise Says Doyin Okupe's Son Ditan by Alphafeezay(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
More reactions....

Re: Unemployment Is A Blessing In Disguise Says Doyin Okupe's Son Ditan by dguyindcorner(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
They don't know.
Re: Unemployment Is A Blessing In Disguise Says Doyin Okupe's Son Ditan by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
See his mouth.....
Re: Unemployment Is A Blessing In Disguise Says Doyin Okupe's Son Ditan by dguyindcorner(m): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
GoldChest:
What an Idiot

At this stage, it is true if you can think.
Re: Unemployment Is A Blessing In Disguise Says Doyin Okupe's Son Ditan by Kenzico(m): 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
sad angry

Words from the stables of the Lifeless one
Re: Unemployment Is A Blessing In Disguise Says Doyin Okupe's Son Ditan by Davash222(m): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
No matter how you try to paint it, Unemployment is a Curse to any nation.

One of the things I learnt last year is to stay off social media when I'm high.

This guy is bluntly high!!!
Re: Unemployment Is A Blessing In Disguise Says Doyin Okupe's Son Ditan by decatalyst(m): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
Of course, his father's skull was once depicted as having noodles in it, instead of brain.

So, like father, like son. undecided

Re: Unemployment Is A Blessing In Disguise Says Doyin Okupe's Son Ditan by three: 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
The as simple as APC guide to - how to wallow on abject poverty while the same leaders that glamourose poverty are sporting hublot wristwatches, birkin bags and apartments in miami.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Is A Blessing In Disguise Says Doyin Okupe's Son Ditan by Racoon(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
See how one can never associate with Buhari/APC with sound stupid or idiotic.So how have this your warped assertion helped the about 21.9M Nigerians that have lost their jobs under this moribund government?

So funny he said it forces it's victims to look inward for innate abilities.Does this slowpoke fully knows that this applies to his poor self as well as other hapless Nigerian while Buhari's children as well as that of the elites of this wicked regime knows nothing as such?

Did I hear this fool said unemployment jump start a crumbling economy.Does he understands the human resources pool of the many factors of production & localization of industries?

Re: Unemployment Is A Blessing In Disguise Says Doyin Okupe's Son Ditan by viyon02: 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
Well, there is atom of truth in your statement, but the economy is not so friendly to business there is hunger in the land which affect the functionality of the brain to think of good business. But it is not an excuse not to a risk in business. I rest my case.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Election: APC Accuses INEC Of Working For PDP / Meet Amara Enyia, The American With Nigerian Roots Running For Chicago Mayor / Election Result: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.