Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. (31198 Views)

Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song / PDP Asks INEC To Stop Results Collation ‘Immediately’ / Military Take Over South East Beating The War Drum & War Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
Amaechi was running his mouth today with threats and he was dancing like a mad man during their rally in Rivers state today.... Confirmed Zombie...

2 Likes

Re: War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. by princemillla(m): 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
Mayhem may befall on satday.
Re: War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. by Slynation(m): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
Exactly oO.... Baba will flyout latest 17th of this month grin

Re: War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. by Glink2018(m): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
Pdp again?

....with the small rally wey APC did in River State; you come dey jealous because of the innumerable people that attended the rally....

Wike the wicked... your days are numbered in River State governor seat
Re: War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. by ClearFlair: 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
Heffalump:
What an epic reaction from PDP, the People's party.

That Amaechi is a saleman of an expired product grin

Haba, that was too savagery mana!!

Kaaaiii grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha! We will serve Atiku’s defeat hot.
Re: War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. by sparkleboy(m): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
shocked
Re: War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. by KikBuhari2Daura: 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
LordCenturion:
In other thread, @ ochejoseph wrote something about Atiku build a bridge for students, and he spoilt the thread with : "In the first 3 years of the PDP-led administration of President Goodluck Jonathan, he built 11 brand new universities from scratch, about 8 of them were in the North. Some of these Universities are already "producing Youth Corpers."

My response to the writer :
@ ochejoseph, you are seriously mad with this kind of write up, they are producing Corpers without job?, are those Corpers are not paying school fees?... One of my friend died in their fraudulent immigration exercise...

Amadioha and Sango Thunder will strike you down in Jesus name

#TakeItBack

Shut up and stop derailing the thread that sawore the rapist is just a distraction

2 Likes

Re: War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. by LordCenturion(m): 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:

Shut up and stop derailing the thread that sawore the rapist is just a distraction

You are seriously sick me ipob pig
Re: War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. by akinwun(m): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
build your mobile app in android and iOS, WhatsApp 07030790078
Re: War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. by benitwater(m): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
SaiATKUOBI2019:
ONLY GOD WILL PUNISH APC FOR ALL THE HARDSHIPS THEY HAVE PUT NIGERIANS THROUGH
THE RECESSION,THE INSECURITY, THE DISUNITY ETC IS A POINTER THAT FOOLHARI IS NOT WORTHY TO BE A GATEMAN NOT TO TALK OF NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT... FELLOW NIGERIANS WE BEG IN THE NAME OF GOD VOTE OUT APC FOR POSTERITY SAKE.....international supporters are rooting for Atiku. Prof. Yemi osinbajo is tired of the whole drama, he just has no choice right now. He refused to talk in ogun campaign yesterday but for Insistence of Amosun.... Most importantly, rigging the elections in some states in the favor of Buhari will be hard because of the large presence of his(Atiku Abubakar)foot soldiers.And many more negativities that's been killing the chance of APC silently. Winning the election for Buhari will be a tough effort.
because Nigerians are living in paradise before president buhari came in abi?shior
Re: War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. by helinues: 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
And what about Secondus

' There will be war if Apc attempts to rig the election '

Guess that one Na love speech

1 Like

Re: War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
LordCenturion:
In other thread, @ ochejoseph wrote something, titled "See The Pedestrian Bridge Atiku Built For Students At ABU"..... And he spoilt the thread with : "first 3 years of the PDP-led administration of President Goodluck Jonathan, he built 11 brand new universities from scratch, about 8 of them were in the North. Some of these Universities are already "producing Youth Corpers."

@ ochejoseph, you are seriously mad with this kind of write up, they are producing Corpers without job?, are those Corpers not paying school fees?... Even the scammed one they organise, One of my friend died in their fraudulent immigration exercise...

#TakeItBack OR #NextLevel

don't use the name of the Lord in vain....

may common sense locate you soon

2 Likes

Re: War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. by NiajaXionist: 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
Because ICC belongs to their father. Idiots, they should equally put wike etc that have been ranting war songs
Re: War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. by AnyoneButAtiku: 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
Still got nothing on this goon of a governor.

Governor Wike threatening APC members in Rivers State with MACHETE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKCQqgH77C8
Re: War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. by AnyoneButAtiku: 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
Globalbet466:
⬇⬇⬇

You need to be interned. You are the most annoying handle on these boards.
Re: War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. by iwayumeh: 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
LordCenturion:
In other thread, @ ochejoseph wrote something, titled "See The Pedestrian Bridge Atiku Built For Students At ABU"..... And he spoilt the thread with : "first 3 years of the PDP-led administration of President Goodluck Jonathan, he built 11 brand new universities from scratch, about 8 of them were in the North. Some of these Universities are already "producing Youth Corpers."

@ ochejoseph, you are seriously mad with this kind of write up, they are producing Corpers without job?, are those Corpers not paying school fees?... Even the scammed one they organise, One of my friend died in their fraudulent immigration exercise...

Attention seeker

Too many illiterate children on Nairaland some of you are a complete Disgrace.

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. by itsandi(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
Is that even necessary?
Re: War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. by Ugochukw15: 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2019
jimboitanay:
The fear of Ameachi..

FOR all websites design @AFFORDABLE prices check my signature for contact
Fear of which Amaechi? Just market your product and leave speculative politics.

1 Like

Re: War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. by SaintLucia: 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
Secondus calls for war while Amachie told Buhari that he will not go back to Abuja till after the election
One thing I know is that PDP cannot manipulate the figures like they did in 2015 when we have a professor that was begging for more lights before he can read out the result.
Re: War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. by otokx(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
All this will end by Sunday, Thank you Lord.
Re: War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. by brexit: 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
WIKE IS MORE CORRUPT THAN AMAECHI
Re: War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. by ELVISHOT: 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
WATCH THE WAR SONG AMAECHI WAS SINGING HERE
Re: War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. by dracosith(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
Did I hear you say “importing” thugs to port harcourt? They are have a house hold of thugs dear writter?
Re: War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. by bkool7(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
cool

Re: War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. by Preciousgift90: 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
LordCenturion:

U Get A1 For Mumuism. How Will They Get Work When Ur Dullard Made Much People Lose Their Jobs. Better Get Down From Dat Next Level Train Now Nd Join Aticulators To Make Nigeria Work Again
Re: War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. by eLcastro(m): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
Today i finally subscribed to the fact that apc as an entity and it's supporters every single one of them cheering for the fool inciting violence in my beloved rivers state are low self esteemed people....if not tell me how a normal human in their full senses will cheer to a man that made an entire party not have a single candidate in a complete state election.....if i was a member of the party i will have said stfu beech....you made us lose the entire state and you here saying go fight on Saturday what about March 2nd.....but then again they all fools.

1 Like

Re: War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. by blackfish(m): 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
LordCenturion:

Mynd44

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Storms Anambra Markets, Preaches “Rescue Nigeria” To Traders (Photos) / Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty / In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.