Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,222 members, 7,811,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

German Embassy Seized My Passport Please Help Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy Seized My Passport Please Help Me (2158 Views)

15 Giant Snails From Nigeria Seized At US Airport (Video) / First-time Trip To UK With UK Passport: Please Advise! / His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Embassy Seized My Passport Please Help Me by mrkenth(m): 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
Hello house I really need everyone one help or D

I acknowledged receipt of a mail dated 03/02/2019 sent to me by German embassy Lagos to submit my international passport and travel insurance which I did as instructed but I recieved my documents today via DHL and a rejection letter was included stating that I submitted a forged documents and my international passport was not seized .. please what steps should I take
Re: German Embassy Seized My Passport Please Help Me by Chriswazo(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
mrkenth:
Hello house I really need everyone one help or D

I acknowledged receipt of a mail dated 03/02/2019 sent to me by German embassy Lagos to submit my international passport and travel insurance which I did as instructed but I recieved my documents today via DHL and a rejection letter was included stating that I submitted a forged documents and my international passport was not seized .. please what steps should I take

Was not seized or was seized?

Passport seizure is always as a result of forged visa or stamp in the passport, you will have to report to the Nigeria immigration head office for possible solution.
Is also possible you have been banned from both Germany and Schengen countries.
Re: German Embassy Seized My Passport Please Help Me by mrkenth(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
Chriswazo:

Passport seizure is always as a result of forged visa or stamp in the passport, you will have to report to the Nigeria immigration head office for possible solution.
it was seized.. do you have any contact at the immigration head office
Re: German Embassy Seized My Passport Please Help Me by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 13, 2019
mrkenth:
it was seized.. do you have any contact at the immigration head office

Use Google na

1 Like

Re: German Embassy Seized My Passport Please Help Me by samnijazz: 5:50am On Feb 13, 2019
Dont go to the embassy else you will be Arrested.
Try to Navigate with the help of Nigeria immigration
Chriswazo:

Re: German Embassy Seized My Passport Please Help Me by ManTiger(m): 1:15am On Feb 14, 2019
Go get another passport and forget about entering Germany and other schengen countries for life.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy Seized My Passport Please Help Me by optimusprime2(m): 8:17am On Feb 14, 2019
Eeehyaaah... it is finished.

But why did you forge documents with a whole German embassy, were you trying to test their ability in detecting fraud or you were just assuming that they are there for a joke?

The Nigerian immigration will retrieve the passport, however; Don't go near any Schengen country Embassy, don't even risk the UK's embassy and US embassy as well.

If you think that by changing your passport you can still have a chance because "some people are funny", then you are on your own... this is the biometric era, your finger print info has been tagged.

Sorry enh?

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy Seized My Passport Please Help Me by jesmond3945: 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
You are not being sincere here, did you use an agent?
Re: German Embassy Seized My Passport Please Help Me by feellike: 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
Why don't u open up let's see how we can help ,many of us here are not perfect,but hiding ur stories u doing itself more harm ..if u indeed use fake stamp on ur visa den its indeed a big problem'..
Re: German Embassy Seized My Passport Please Help Me by DwayneGy(m): 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
jesmond3945:
You are not being sincere here, did you use an agent?
This is what I feel. He used an agent, cos you can't get a fake passport in any immigration office in Nigeria & they held his passport for that reason

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Cinema In Abuja / How Can I Get A Visa To South Korea / Deportation Of Nigerian In Foreign Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.