Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) (57887 Views)

Wike Hosts Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Photos) / ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
tesppidd:
Wike is nothing but a con man who can't disrespect Buhari face to face like he does behind his back.

Rather Buhari is the matured man who doesn't give a damn about his detractors.

That shows that wike is more mature than all the APC junks put together.....
Re: Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) by tesppidd: 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
mrkings84:

That shows that wike is more mature than all the APC junks put together.....
No

It shows that Wike is coward.

What Is also shows us that Buhari is the matured one.
He still comes to your state and sits with you even when you insult him and criticize him.

Imagine a governor disrespecting and insulting a President like Obasanjo.
Just imagine it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) by SouthEastFacts: 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
DauraIsAGoal:
I wonder if he doesn't realise that Igbo is a language spoken by some parts of Rivers state, so why refer to the song as 'other people's song'
Small street parlance you don't know.

It simply means Amechi is beating other people's war drum. Like fighting other people's fight against your people
Re: Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2019
tesppidd:
Not punch him in the face
But be man enough and call him mentally unfit like he has been shouting in Buhari's absence.

Why is he appealing to a mentally unfit man?

Like Tinubu can insult Obasanjo to his face, abi?

And OBJ is an ex president oh..

Dude, politics is not slapping of each other in public

Slapping, insulting and fighting is done by stupid supporters , not the real politicians
Re: Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) by Konquest: 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
Symphony007:
Governor Wike Replies to APC Threats: Rivers People will never support violence

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has told President Muhammadu Buhari that Rivers people will never support violence as being orchestrated by leaders of Rivers APC.

Speaking during an interactive session between President Muhammadu Buhari and traditional rulers of Rivers State in Port Harcourt on Tuesday, Governor Wike said leaders who have imported war songs will not succeed.

The Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi at the APC Presidential Campaign Rally, sang a war song in Igbo Language, threatening to unleash violence on Rivers State during the forthcoming elections.

"Rivers State does not believe in violence and we will not support any dance for violence.

"Those who sing other people's song for violence, they know what they achieve. They know what they gain", he said.

Governor Wike assured Nigerians that the evil plots to fuel violence by the APC will fail.

"I want to assure the President that Rivers State is a peaceful state . It will never be a violent state. I will not support violence and Rivers people will not support violence", he said.

In his address, Chairman of Rivers State Council of Traditional Rulers, King Dandeson Douglas Jaja urged President Muhammadu Buhari to ensure that security agencies act professionally during the forthcoming elections. He said that security agencies should not join the fray and complicate the issues of electoral violence.

The Rivers Traditional Rulers lamented the closure of the seaports in Rivers State which have negatively affected the economy of the area. They called for restructuring of the country so that all parts of the Federation will grow at their own pace and control their resources.

The Traditional Rulers called for free, fair and credible polls in Rivers State. They appealed to the President to check the tide of violence in the country.

President Muhammadu Buhari stated that law enforcement agencies would be asked to respect Nigerians and that elections will be free and fair.

The President said nobody will be allowed to intimidate people. He added that the snatching of ballot boxes will be discouraged.

Buhari said that his administration has achieved the three cardinal points of his 2015 campaign. He said that security, economy and fight against corruption have witnessed improvements.

Simeon Nwakaudu,

Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media.

12th February, 2019.
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Nyesom Wike himself makes a LOT of hate speech!
He is a very insidious person, acts thuggish and very garrulous.
I read he has not paid pensioners and is owing students
on scholarship for 4 years now. Gosh! grin

I've seen him several times on AIT making inciting
comments at Rivers State PDP campaigns while
also demarketing Nigeria in the presence of
diplomats who pay visits to his office by
questioning the integrity of INEC and the
security forces.

I ALSO saw him where he insulted President
Buhari And said openly on TV that his government
is the worse ever - which to me is a BIG lie!

Read More Here: https://punchng.com/buhari-govt-worst-ever-says-wike/
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/1/buharis-government-is-the-worst-federal-government-nigeria-has-ever-had-governor-wike.html

Wike behaves like someone who has no love in
him with his unguarded comments!

On the other hand, I think Wike has transformed
PH... like the video of Garrison road that I saw
and it was beautiful. In terms of garrulousness
and RAISING FALSE ALARMS... Nyesom Wike
is very notorious for that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) by Sirnioking(m): 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
[U are a big fool! quote author=buhariguy post=75669184]Thief wike is so useless [/quote]
Re: Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) by tesppidd: 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
ajebuter:

Like Tinubu can insult Obasanjo to his face, abi?

And OBJ is an ex president oh..

Dude, politics is not slapping of each other in public

Slapping, insulting and fighting is done by stupid supporters , not the real politicians
Are you thinking straight at all?

I am not stopping Wike from insulting Buhari.

Let him insult him all day and night for all I care.

But he shouldn't be shaking his hand prostrate and be smiling in his face and appealing to him whenever he sees him.

At least I have not seen Tinubu shaking Obasanjo with both hands and head bowed.
And smiling in his face.

Wike is a wayo man.
Re: Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) by tesppidd: 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
Konquest:

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Nyesom Wike himself makes a LOT of hate speech!
He is a very insidious person, acts thuggish and very garrulous.
I read he has not paid pensioners and is owing students
on scholarship for 4 years now. Gosh! grin

I've seen him several times on AIT making inciting
comments at Rivers State PDP campaigns while
also demarketing Nigeria in the presence of
diplomats who pay visits to his office by
questioning the integrity of INEC and the
security forces.

I ALSO saw him where he insulted President
Buhari And said openly on TV that his government
is the worse ever - which to me is a BIG lie!

Read More Here: https://punchng.com/buhari-govt-worst-ever-says-wike/
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/1/buharis-government-is-the-worst-federal-government-nigeria-has-ever-had-governor-wike.html

Wike behaves like someone who has no love in
him with his unguarded comments!

On the other hand, I think Wike has transformed
PH... like the video of Garrison road that I saw
and it was beautiful. In terms of garrulousness
and RAISING FALSE ALARMS... Nyesom Wike
is very notorious for that!

who has forgotten Wike asking inec officials to write their wills before coming to rivers state.

or Wike caught on tape threatening inec officials.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) by Konquest: 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
tesppidd:
No

It shows that Wike is coward.

What Is also shows us that Buhari is the matured one.
He still comes to your state and sits with you even when you insult him and criticize him.

Imagine a governor disrespecting and insulting a President like Obasanjo.
Just imagine it!
^^^^
^^^^
Brilliant... I agree with you 110% on this.
Wike is garrulous makes inciting comments laced
with HATE SPEECH on live TV, and acts thuggish
while openly insulting the PMB... such a ridiculous
behaviour from a sitting state Governor.

LOOK at the Abia, Cross Rivers, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu,
State Governors, etc, have a peaceful relationship with
PMB despite being PDP-controlled states and I love them for
that!

Read More Here:
https://punchng.com/buhari-govt-worst-ever-says-wike/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) by Konquest: 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
tesppidd:
who has forgotten Wike asking INEC officials to write their wills before coming to rivers state.

or Wike caught in yapr threatening INEC officials.
^^^^^
^^^^^
@tesppidd

You're absolutely correct! The only thing he has going on for
him is that he has upgraded PH where I once lived and worked
in an oil and gas coy, but in terms of character, he is very, very
rude and Rivers State can do without him... TO GET A MORE
BALANCED PERSONwho is psychologically OK!

I love Ikwerre people, they are friendly and I have them as
friends from living there, but Wike is something else. Incidentally
his wife is very calm, brilliant and beautiful [she's from Ahoada West].
I wonder how she manages Nyesom Wikes VOLATILE behaviour! grin

Beauty and the Beast scenario! grin

All the best!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
SaiATKUOBI2019:
the PDP puts the People first and at their very core there is Democracy and that is why they are having a Party at their rallies,Do you want to make a positive impact? Voting gives you that chance! Support the candidates and ballot measures that can help your community, state, and even the nation for the greater good. Make your voice heard in these elections.
The PDP is no doubt the only political party with a better candidate to chase the APC led government out of power this coming elections.BUHARI IS A MONUMENTAL ERROR THAT MUST BE CORRECTED.....
How do they put people first pls?is it by looting their treasury dry or how?
Re: Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) by tesppidd: 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
Konquest:

^^^^^
^^^^^
@tesppidd

You're absolutely correct! The only thing he has going on for
him is that he has upgraded PH where I once lived and worked
in an oil and gas coy, but in terms of character, he is very, very
rude and Rivers State can do without him... TO GET A MORE
BALANCED PERSONwho is psychologically OK!

I love Ikwerre people, they are friendly and I have them as
friends from living there, but Wike is something else. Incidentally
his wife is very calm, brilliant and beautiful [she's from Ahoada West].
I wonder how she manages Nyesom Wikes VOLATILE behaviour! grin

Beauty and the Beast scenario! grin

All the best!

Most times such thuggish and garrulous personalities make very loving and caring and concerned husbands/fathers.

At home they drop the cloak of ruthlessness and insensitivity, in dealing with their family.

But we don't care about his family life, but his governorship style and attitude.

Wike is equally guilty of almost everything he accuses Amaechi and the APC of.

I only feel for his worshippers who are either gullible or just kissing asss for their daily bread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) by Iyajison: 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
If to say I b president... I 4 become president Yaradua

If to say I be senator..... I for become senator Saraki

If to say I b aspirant.... I 4 become Atiku...

If to say I be governor... I 4 become governor Wike

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President / Abdulmumin Jibrin And Wife In Romantic Picture. Tweeters React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.