Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo (80468 Views)

Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers / 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) / Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo by Chrisbeks: 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
This country is getting worse by the day
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo by etoman1(m): 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
This is not “unclad” because if it’s the male version. Everything will show . embarassed
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo by iamgenius(m): 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
Julivas:

That is the level of insecurity in the land o. Only Jesus is the answer I tell you.
So Jesus(peace be upon him) will be the security man abi? Stop mocking Jesus.
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo by Dollabiz: 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
evildoer
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo by 9jaRealist: 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
ZOO! angry
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo by shadyLP(m): 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
When i say Afon, u say JA!!!!!!!!!!

grin

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo by bahdpersona(m): 12:07am On Feb 13, 2019
Biafra*ds won't stay away from our land..... The rate of kidnapping in yoruba lands is alarming...... We yorubas must stop this
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo by kaykay1980: 12:14am On Feb 13, 2019
Well thank God say dem no put pepper for her to-to, if they did we for don dey say kill dem but would have happened if to say she succeed? Her pains of the pepper in her to---to and the everlasting agony of the kids parents? If u wan yan put urself in the shoes of the parent
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo by omoteacher(m): 12:18am On Feb 13, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

She must be someone's wife, mother, sister or daughter. So many wickedly wicked people around that our nose can't even perceive their presence. Our sense organ is unfair.
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 13, 2019
The female and those iidiots that took laws into their hands are one and the same.

Products of PDP and APC.
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo by wisdomkid: 12:59am On Feb 13, 2019
Humans are truly wicked oh.
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo by TRAVEL101(m): 2:17am On Feb 13, 2019
What is this country turning into for God sake.
No day passes by that we don't hear one sad news or another.
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo by stanliwise(m): 2:52am On Feb 13, 2019
BOOMnaija:
She should be tied on a table with her legs wide apart, then lock her in a room with say 10 or 15 fierce-looking agbero thugs from oshodi for like 3hrs....after which she can be stoned to death.

Simple.
She is still a suspect remember?
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo by Agugbadin: 5:44am On Feb 13, 2019
Stone her to death
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 13, 2019
AuntyAmope:
My people i get something wey i wan say for mind

As all these homo nonsense people are starting to gain ground, getting married, adopting kids and all that. My question is this, what kinda mentality do u think the children they raise would nurse? Now to their own children and so on and so forth. Or would nature just happen naturally? I don't understand o. I swear humans are really degrading, this homo nonsense is a door that opens so many devilish doors.

Humanity is like a time bomb. No one knows the day it will tip off but we all know it will tip off someday. It is a system designed to self destruct by itself when it is ripe enough. Play your role very well whether as a wife, daughter, teacher, doctor, sister etc. Make sure the younger ones around you also learn to play theirs well. Serve your God well whether you're a Christian, Muslim or whichever religion. Make sure you preach to others to stand for the truth and brace up for what is coming.

What is going on cannot be stopped but you can exempt yourself and those you come across either by blood or relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo by Orlatunday11(m): 7:22am On Feb 13, 2019
Hmmm
like my page
hybrid rabbit on sale and more facebook.com/olatokfai
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo by Orlatunday11(m): 7:23am On Feb 13, 2019
WOSEN
like my page
hybrid rabbit on sale and more facebook.com/olatokfai
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo by Amudeneogu: 7:27am On Feb 13, 2019
Why this beautiful lady engaged herself in this dirty crime why can she go and find a meaningful work and do
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo by frozen70(f): 8:08am On Feb 13, 2019
I don't know why it took them long to babique her
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo by halhassan1(m): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2019
bivanJohnaliuz:
MuMu WoMan....... Instead of waitinq On the day Of ELECTION so that wen everybody left for ELECTION, den she should jux comman FetCh as Enouqh Children as she wanT. . . . ....... Where is my vaseline, she's lookinq sexy.

Beast has value than you for this heartless comment
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo by dalass(f): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2019
Thank God a fellow woman was looking out for those kids...kudos to her wink
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo by 22brains(m): 8:33am On Feb 13, 2019
acedsportsng:
Guys I'm giving out FREE UDEMY Courses and computer softwares. Join my Telegram channel or WhatsApp group on my signature
are u qualified? one thing is to give out courses and the other is to..........
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo by DaInferno(m): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2019
bivanJohnaliuz:
MuMu WoMan....... Instead of waitinq On the day Of ELECTION so that wen everybody left for ELECTION, den she should jux comman FetCh as Enouqh Children as she wanT. . . . ....... Where is my vaseline, she's lookinq sexy.
sick
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo by Belafonte(m): 8:59am On Feb 13, 2019
NaijaMutant:

Your punishment is even worse than the crime grin

I disagree. It's still not enough punishment. Anybody who can't consciously and willingly hurt children deserves even more.
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo by MeeLan: 9:51am On Feb 13, 2019
just use pepper

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos / Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix / 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.