Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers (21008 Views)

Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by arinze198(m): 6:27am On Apr 12, 2022
The Chief Executive Officer of Gold Edge Industries Limited, Olayinka Gabriel, has been swindled of the sum of N80m in Lagos State after he employed a security guard, Abdullahi Abubakar Jos, who allegedly hypnotized him with spiritual powers and stole the company’s products for the past five years.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the company is located at Ilado Road, Akesan area of Lagos, where Gabriel employed the suspect, Jos, as the company’s security guard.

The 31-year old security guard, Jos, was employed by the CEO, Gabriel, in 2017 as the company’s guard and he resumed work. Days after, he reportedly went to an undisclosed spiritualist a.k.a Alfa, with the CEO’s picture and name in order to perform some spiritual works against him and some staff to enable him to steal from the company without the management questioning him.

The spiritualist was said to have done the charms and it started working on the CEO; he became unconscious to the extent that the suspect, Jos, was said to have broken into the company’s warehouse and carted away some products worth the alleged amount and he did nothing about it.

Some of the products stolen included: Titanium dioxide, chemicals, cable wires, red and yellow pastes, painting tools, and others worth the amount.

It was gathered that the stealing went on for those years and Jos had an accomplice, one Olaniyi Famous Ojeana, who used to assist him to sell the stolen items and they would share the money.

The whole thing got exposed through various prayer interventions and the CEO, who was said to be afraid of the guard, Jos, eventually regained his senses and realized that the company has almost collapsed.

The suspect, Jos, was arrested and detained at the Command for interrogation. It was there he started making confessional statements and mentioned his accomplice, Ojeana, who he gave the products to sell the products to buyers.

He also reportedly revealed that he used the picture of the CEO and some staff of the company to perform some spiritual works, which he had used over the years against them and that was why the management was unable to ask him about the stolen items.

After thorough interrogation, the Police found them culpable and subsequently charged them before the Ejigbo Magistrates Court for conspiracy and stealing, which attracts several years of imprisonment if they are tried and found guilty before the Court.

When they were arraigned, they pleaded not guilty.

The prosecutor, Inspector Simeon Njue, then asked the Court to give a short adjournment for hearing to enable the Police to prove that they actually committed the alleged offence which brought them to the Court.

The Presiding Magistrate, Mrs. T. A. Dosumu, granted them bail in the sum of N500,000 with two sureties in like sum, who must have evidence of means of livelihood.

He reported to the Police at Area M Command, Idimu, following a petition to the Area Commander, who ordered for thoroughly investigation over the stealing of the items in the company.

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/guard-swindles-boss-n80m-after-hypnotizing-him-with-spiritual-powers/

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by caesymore(m): 6:34am On Apr 12, 2022
grin Mhen...

As Juju no come dey constitution wetin Baba go talk say na GM use on him.

19 Likes

Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:45am On Apr 12, 2022
Omo shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by michael1508: 6:55am On Apr 12, 2022
You say? shocked shocked
Make them hypnotise Buhari for us now
Make I sharperly enter Aso rock,make one or two policies on behalf of Nigerians cool

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Kazeem47(m): 7:38am On Apr 12, 2022
Let him connect me to that Alfa.I wan start work for bank.I want to check something.

21 Likes

Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Boogyman557: 7:39am On Apr 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na real Gee b dat...

the Nigga go don lap for one local village wit one SWEET local ASHAWOO..

80m wat of products No be moi moi ooo..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by beautyhd: 7:42am On Apr 12, 2022
What kind of hypnosis is that?

For a period of 5 years, still hypnotized, something was wrong with the said ceo.

Hypnosis doesn’t last for more than 48hrs without the hypnotized not coming back to his senses.

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Authoreety: 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
Lol
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Hapinex01: 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hmm
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by GboyegaD(m): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
All these low life clerics hiding under God's name to commit evil. When will people think to work hard for a living? The thinking of an average Nigerian on making money is how to steal.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Dshocker(m): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
Juju
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by wolesmile(m): 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Why am I finding this tales by moonlight difficult to believe?
Security guard hypnotized you and other staff for... 5 years?
Oga, say the truth. You wanted money ritual. The guy cashed out from you. You decided to make him pay. Shikena!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by sotall(m): 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
tongue
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by bigdammyj: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Noted
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by ATEAMS: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Difficult relationships come into our lives for a reason. No one would choose them, certainly. But if we let them, they can teach us how to be flexible with others and more forgiving.
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Obagofixxy: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
HHahahaha wahala no de finish

Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Mumusaphire: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Guard from hell

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by MathewOG(m): 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
i dont believe it
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by xxxboyxxx(m): 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Even if them catch am e don already enjoy small out of the money.
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by asahnwaKC: 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
Story... over trusting gone wrong... undecided
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Adedotguy: 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
undecided
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by chukwuibuipob: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
sad
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by xxxboyxxx(m): 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Na real Gee b dat...

the Nigga go don lap for one local village wit one SWEET local ASHAWOO..

80m wat of products No be moi moi ooo..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
this one trying to copy be creative nigga

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Recession96: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
beautyhd:
What kind of hypnosis is that?

For a period of 5 years, still hypnotized, something was wrong with the said ceo.

Hypnosis doesn’t last for more than 48hrs without the hypnotized not coming back to his senses.

He dey renew am?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Searchingvictor: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
Please who can help me with 30k or lend me till month end. I want to pay for house rent.

Please please embarassed
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by cerowo(f): 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
It’s well
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by BarrElChapo(m): 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
That corrupt prosecutor that was working with the accused in one case I had before that court abegi undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by mytime24(f): 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
No b JuJu b dat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad / True Life Stories: Prophet Eddie Nawgu / Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.