Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod (26749 Views)

Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms / Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty / Cocaine Concealed In Iron Recovered At Onne Seaport In Port Harcourt (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod by CaptainGOOD: 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
Why
Re: Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod by Starboytwo(m): 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
This kain thread lasan....

Yeebos ti daran

3 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod by Craigslists: 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
I only came to check their native names grin

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod by Neoteny(m): 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
Another one today.

And they keep doing it.
Re: Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod by bluefilm: 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
Before nko?

Na dem na.

Weda na the new way to spell okonkwo maybe to hide the original identity, me i no Sabi grin

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod by Topmaike007(m): 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
I only come to check names,low and behold I wasn't disappointed.

4 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod by Just2endowed2(m): 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ashamed:
Very disgraceful people.

Fellow Nairalanders,
A technical war has been declared on me @Richdad50 and and free speech is under great threat. I make a passionate appeal to you all that your love for free speech will not be ridiculed by one man with a mouse.
I have always heard of a moderator they call 'Laslasticlala'. I really do not care if I spelled the name correctly but I am ashamed of his actions. I was blocked because of a question I raised on Friday on why you must approve or oblige the below before you can post on the topic.

"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

I questioned the sensibility behind this but little did I know he marked me down to deal with. Lol! Not afraid of a challenge and never back down from threats. He has the tools to block my replies but can he never block truth. With over a hundred of followers and more than 20k likes in the last 3months, I will stand by my truth.
They say he is a Snake but the serpent shall be crushed by the seed of a man.
Your reckoning is coming Lalasticlala.

Update: The moderator is relentless and has started removing my posts on this issue.

#Richdad

LOL, have you read the animal farm?

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod by AnanseK(m): 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
Atikulating in India . Atiku see your people

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod by bluefilm: 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
AnanseK:

It's not possible.

Atiku is from Cameroon. shocked

These ones na Bìafraud. grin

3 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod by Chipink(f): 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ok
Re: Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
One of our "philanthropist" billionaire big boy has lost consignments.

The whites are watching every Blackman with a microscope.

May their Soul relax peacefully in captivity. Even if they are executed, their souls are not free.

Poor things.
Re: Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod by AlhajaChinyere: 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
AnanseK:

Cc Lzaa immothep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod by Wtfork: 11:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
bujebudanu1:
Niras , Simon , and Micheal.
Which kine name be that

Oga police please look for their middle names
Did you not read the part that said , a raid in their residents lead to multiple passports , and non was with their original names.

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod by olajizz01(m): 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
Stop associated them to Nigeria, they came from biafrau.d.
The land of rising crime.

Pls take note.

3 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod by bahdpersona(m): 12:01am On Feb 13, 2019
they've took their language to an extent of becoming 'lingua franca' in India jail...... that's an achievement tho

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 13, 2019
grin.... THEY CAN NEVER DISAPPOINT US...
At all .... At allllllllll grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod by Karex81(m): 12:40am On Feb 13, 2019
Afonjas and their cone head see as them the disgrace us
Re: Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod by omoteacher(m): 12:45am On Feb 13, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Asian countries few of the worst places to be convicted on drug case. Death penarity (Sadam Hussein style) awaits them. Yeye kan ko le ye. RIP to them in advance.
Re: Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod by AbdulCLO: 1:23am On Feb 13, 2019
they are Atiku brothers from Cameroon lolzzzz NEXT LEVEL IN FEW DAYS
Re: Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod by Nneperp95(f): 1:27am On Feb 13, 2019
My brothers...
Jisie nu ike..May the good Lord be your strength!
Re: Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod by Justiceleague1: 1:32am On Feb 13, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
Mere looking at the shape of the head you will know the region where the culprits come from

South West, of course.

grin
Re: Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod by Justiceleague1: 1:33am On Feb 13, 2019
Peacemaker5128:

Onkonkwo Mufutau

grin
Re: Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod by Justiceleague1: 1:40am On Feb 13, 2019
Ashamed:
Very disgraceful people.

Fellow Nairalanders,
A technical war has been declared on me @Richdad50 and and free speech is under great threat. I make a passionate appeal to you all that your love for free speech will not be ridiculed by one man with a mouse.
I have always heard of a moderator they call 'Laslasticlala'. I really do not care if I spelled the name correctly but I am ashamed of his actions. I was blocked because of a question I raised on Friday on why you must approve or oblige the below before you can post on the topic.

"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

I questioned the sensibility behind this but little did I know he marked me down to deal with. Lol! Not afraid of a challenge and never back down from threats. He has the tools to block my replies but can he never block truth. With over a hundred of followers and more than 20k likes in the last 3months, I will stand by my truth.
They say he is a Snake but the serpent shall be crushed by the seed of a man.
Your reckoning is coming Lalasticlala.

Update: The moderator is relentless and has started removing my posts on this issue.

#Richdad
Guy shut up!
How do you know it is lalasticlala?
Who told you it's lala? No matter who the mod is,he/she is doing his/her job. Drum is solely responsible for that issue, direct your grievances to him. Don't drag our dear lala into such blsht.

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod by ipobarethieves: 2:28am On Feb 13, 2019
cheesy wink grin grin sad angry angry undecided lipsrsealed angry angry bEAST.Hang their fl@theads. Baztards
Re: Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod by Benlag: 3:07am On Feb 13, 2019
There is need for an emergency meeting by either the government or the elders of every community in Igbo land. This isnt joke anymore.
Many young men are going to jail in Asia on a daily bases. This isnt joke anymore embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod by Oricha79(m): 3:54am On Feb 13, 2019
bujebudanu1:
Niras , Simon , and Micheal.
Which kine name be that

Oga police please look for their middle names
okonkwo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe / Arms Container: Customs Released 661 Rifles Without Inspection / Kidnapper Of 6-Year-Old Girl Arrested While Withdrawing Ransom Money in Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.