Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Aisha Buhari On Festus Adedayo’s Sack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari On Festus Adedayo’s Sack (2462 Views)

From Twitter: Matters Arising On Festus Keyamo's Alleged Stash Of Funds / Festus Adedayo : The Festus They Thought They Could Pull Down / On Festus Keyamo’s Tribal Baits Against Igbos; A Reflection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari On Festus Adedayo’s Sack by abc115: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
"You cannot drive an agenda with people who don't believe in that agenda...how will you achieve your purpose If you bring in people who fought against your agenda."

Re: Aisha Buhari On Festus Adedayo’s Sack by etebefia: 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
All these nairaland APC miscreants, I hope you all are also jostling for positions?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari On Festus Adedayo’s Sack by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
What exactly is the agenda of Buhari your husband?

To successfully make Nigeria the poverty capital of the world....

To create grazing route and reserve for the marauding herdsmen through out the 36 states of the federation.. With a brand new radio station to cap it up ..

To sustain the Fulani hegemony

To reward those who didn't vote for him overwhelmingly with death and destruction.. I'm talking about those he calls evil

Buhari is a failure whose only achievement in office is to gallivant round the world and take pictures

11 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari On Festus Adedayo’s Sack by Clickairtravels: 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nigeria
Going.. Gooing.. gooo
We don enter once chance ooo
Driver abeg park.. park..
Make I no talk oo before them go withdraw my citizenship because this government ehn..
Re: Aisha Buhari On Festus Adedayo’s Sack by aolawale025: 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
This lady talks too much

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari On Festus Adedayo’s Sack by NSNA: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
aolawale025:
This lady talks too much
You are absolutely right
Re: Aisha Buhari On Festus Adedayo’s Sack by ourema(f): 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
abc115:
"You cannot drive an agenda with people who don't believe in that agenda...how will you achieve your purpose If you bring in people who fought against your agenda."

She is right you can't reap what you do not sow
Re: Aisha Buhari On Festus Adedayo’s Sack by PFRB: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
ourema:

So it is about reaping not serving.? ? ?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari On Festus Adedayo’s Sack by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
If Buhari is active in the bedroom, this woman will always be too tired to be talking too much and unnecessarily. Unfortunately, we have a vegetable and a parrot at the Villa. undecided

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari On Festus Adedayo’s Sack by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
abc115:

It's just like giving 5% people Senate president.
Re: Aisha Buhari On Festus Adedayo’s Sack by alsudan: 12:42am On Jun 21, 2019
All I see is Agenda! Agenda! Agenda!. Aisha what’s your husbands Agenda? Could it be fulanization and Islamization?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari On Festus Adedayo’s Sack by abc115: 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
ourema:

Re: Aisha Buhari On Festus Adedayo’s Sack by hisexcellency34: 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
Fake Aisha Buhari
Re: Aisha Buhari On Festus Adedayo’s Sack by SarkinYarki: 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
Is the Legislative arm now under the employment of the executive ? What agenda is she even referring to? Agenda of failures

(1) (Reply)

S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I / Does Nigeria Have Missile? / PHOTOS: Jubilation As Ribadu Reunites Atiku, Tinubu, Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.