Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC (39885 Views)

Why I Am Withdrawing Petition Against INEC Over Rivers Poll — Magnus Abe / Naira Redesign: Kogi Residents Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC by sinaj(f): 11:03am On Feb 13, 2019
Xander85:
Why is he happy...i thought he's in APC?
he acts like a mole atimes lol

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:04am On Feb 13, 2019
Congratulations to Senator Abe future Governor of Rivers state for delivering as agreed!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC by uzohrome(m): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2019
yes it worth it... celebrate bro when you had the chance also remember someone else will celebrate tomorrow
Re: Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC by Babaj02: 11:05am On Feb 13, 2019
Magnus Abe is traitor, imagine your party is being prevented from contesting you are here celebrating. It's all about himself, foooooooool

4 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2019
Babacele:
it is not over yet; wait and see.

yesooo Lawn Tennis court here we come.To be presided over by Injustice Tanko Mohammed
Re: Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC by id911(m): 11:06am On Feb 13, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
Congratulations to Senator Abe future Governor of Rivers state for delivering as agreed!! grin grin grin

Re: Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC by gurunlocker: 11:06am On Feb 13, 2019
Who remember Ali modu sheriff and this man from Ondo state?
Re: Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC by puzzlegate(m): 11:07am On Feb 13, 2019
frankmoney:
There is a case in appeal court for APC Rivers today , mehn this is confusing
Do you ever believe there is s way an Appeal court can over rule the Supreme court ?

3 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC by Slimzoo1: 11:07am On Feb 13, 2019
Pigs are happy
Give me wine make I drink
Na you sabi
Re: Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:07am On Feb 13, 2019
puzzlegate:
Do you ever believe there is s way an Appeal court can over rule the Supreme court ?

allow the mumus to be deceiving themselves

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC by frankmoney(m): 11:08am On Feb 13, 2019
puzzlegate:

oga I heard it on radio this morning in pH , this appeal seeks to make Magnus Abe the authentic candidate , yesterday own was to disqualify Tonye Cole according to the news on radio

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC by olajide8(m): 11:10am On Feb 13, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
Here is the moment Senator Magnus Abe celebrated the Supreme Court Judgement in style

The Senator was spotted with family and friends in his residence, singing various worship songs and praises following the court ruling preventing the All Progressives Congress, APC, to be allowed to field candidates in the forthcoming general election in Rivers State.

Watch the epic video here and see reactions below...

This reminds me of a case of the 2 women in the bible, that were fighting over a child, one lost her child at night and lay claim to the others child- when king solomon asked what they wanted, they both said the baby, in his wisdom he said they should divide the baby into 2, one was happy rejoicing while the other said instead of dividing the baby, they should give the baby over to the other woman - this is a classical example of that story in a different situation but very much similar - we now know who is wrong*

3 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC by erico2k2(m): 11:13am On Feb 13, 2019
Xander85:
It gleering in the eyes. He is working 4 Wike..That man is a masterplanner

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC by Dino98: 11:30am On Feb 13, 2019
Xander85:

He is happy becos Ameachi tried to humiliate him and swore over his dead body that Magnus will never be governor. He refused him in 2015 and refused him now too. Ameachi handpicked tonye cole from nowhere. Ameachi wanted someone he can control like a puppet as governor. Ameachi has despised this man and tried to rubbish him. He did not allow Magnus and some other people partake in the processes leading to a
Party primary. Majority of people who support Tonye cole are Kalabari people who are well known for backstabbing and majority of them never knew the tonye Cole....Ameachi brought him, they heard he is Kalabari, they googled about him, read what's online and then decided its enough for him to be governor and they are ready to die for him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC by barinedan(m): 11:32am On Feb 13, 2019
The disciples of christ asked, what manner of man is this, that even the wind obey him? No I am asking, what kind of party is apc, that even it members are rejoicing and dancing over it downfall and misfortunes?
Re: Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC by Babacele: 11:42am On Feb 13, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

yesooo Lawn Tennis court here we come.To be presided over by Injustice Tanko Mohammed
You haven't learnt any lessons ,and you ain't seen nothing yet.
Re: Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC by Iyajison: 11:42am On Feb 13, 2019
APC.... Una for strong but as corrupt people don run come dat side wit greed... No progress for una cool cool

Just get yourself Atikulated before its too late...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC by tesppidd: 11:42am On Feb 13, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Na Saturday we go know the real deal grin if I nor vote for atiku, wetin I gain?? I'm for AtikuObi, I can't waste my vote on a lifeless president, never!
Then yours will be a wasted vote.

Any vote for Atiku is a wasted vote.

The man cannot be president.

Maybe some other time but not this 2019.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC by tesppidd: 11:43am On Feb 13, 2019
Dino98:

He is happy becos Ameachi tried to humiliate him and swore over his dead body that Magnus will never be governor. He refused him in 2015 and refused him now too. Ameachi handpicked tonye cole from nowhere. Ameachi wanted someone he can control like a puppet as governor. Ameachi has despised this man and tried to rubbish him. He did not allow Magnus and some other people partake in the processes leading to a
Party primary. Majority of people who support Tonye cole are Kalabari people who are well known for backstabbing and majority of them never knew the tonye Cole....Ameachi brought him, they heard he is Kalabari, they googled about him, read what's online and then decided its enough for him to be governor and they are ready to die for him.

Nothing has changed.

Magnus will still never be governor.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC by Didi2d(m): 11:44am On Feb 13, 2019
Nobody is saying Buhari didn't use federal power to make sure APC fields a candidate in Rivers o
Re: Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC by BluntBoy(m): 11:46am On Feb 13, 2019
limeta:
Is all about him self We got to find a way to rid our selves of all these peoples
Wise words.
Re: Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=id911 post=75685477][/quote] Meme of the day grin grin grin grin. The truth is, our people are so gullible. Even in the face of realities, they still brag. In 2015, they kept shouting GEJ till 2019...Jonathan spent his last kobo but the people's wish prevailed. Now, it's here again, 4+4=8 is all we see everywhere but the same people have failed to ask themselves if things are gong on well with nigeria or not
Re: Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC by ajebuter(f): 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
Salvador1:
he doesn't worth that baby lion

Na full time wall gecko of ubima

Ameachi looking at you like..... grin grin

Re: Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC by ogunsj: 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
APCpackandgo:
See as Senator Magnus Abe dealt Rottenmi Ameachi (AKA I am a thief) the political lesson of his life.
you wrong, he will be the biggest loser. Buhari will win and Amachi and his camp will continue to enjoy political patronage from the centre while he go into political oblivion or better still Cross over to PDP

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC by joameh: 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
Abe is a betrayal and can not survive this hit....let's go there 4+4 in 3 days to come....

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC by Charly68: 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
So many people are like him in APC, they will wreck the party from within. Most of APC people are working for PDP. cheesy Wike paid him to play the spoiler's role..

Re: Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC by fasterwell(m): 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
Xander85:
He was used by Wike to distablize Rivers Apc with hope to get the Pdp ticket in 2023
Re: Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC by tojahh(m): 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
Dirty Politics!
Re: Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC by Amudeneogu: 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
Item7 to celebrate please when are you having the Party please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation / Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios / Pictures Of Boko Haram, ISWAP Terrorists Who Surrendered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.