Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Order Your Cakes And Other Pastries Now! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Order Your Cakes And Other Pastries Now! (1075 Views)

3in1 Training(beadmaking, Event Decoration And Cake Making And Pastries(abuja) / Order Your Dessert , Sponge, Chocolate, Fruit Cakes And Snacks( Free Deliveries) / Make Orders For Your Cakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Order Your Cakes And Other Pastries Now! by zionjewel: 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2010
Dear folks,

Compliments.

I am an  Event Planner and I also organise training sessions for people who are interested in starting up a business in pastry and cake making. My business name is Searchlight Confectionery. I am based in Ile-Ife, Osun State.

Most of the training I had done in the past have been personalized; however I believe we can work together with as many that are interested in learning how to prepare a wide range of confectionery, Cake baking, cake decoration (Butter Icing / Fondant Icing etc within Ile-Ife, Osun State.

Apart from those who are interested in going into business people who also believe in good homemade pastries can also take advantage of this Forum.

Also you can order for your wedding, anniversary and health specialty cakes, party packs, pastries etc. In case you have a canteen and need someone to supply you confectionery, this is the right contact to make. We are here to meet your needs.

If you are interested then let us have a chat, we will definitely strike a favorable deal according to the requested service.

Thanks.

Warmest regards
Luch

GSM :08037907877
Ile Ife, Osun State.

E-mail     luchis4u@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Get A Free Payoneer Master Card / Trucks Urgently Needed For Fleet Management Or Rentals. / How To Open A Clickbank Account In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.