Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Tips To Get A Free Payoneer Master Card - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Tips To Get A Free Payoneer Master Card (1074 Views)

US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes / Simple Way On How 2 Get A Payoneer Master Card Freely Here In Nigeria/other Africa / Take This Free Payoneer Mastercard For Your Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Get A Free Payoneer Master Card by segunnice(m): 11:11pm On Jun 24, 2011
Hi,am still remain segunnice and am about to let you know dat u can get a payoneer master card here in nigeria @ d comfort of your home and use it to cash any money send to you from any country in any atm machine here in nigeria through a secret website,this website is tested and confirm but you will need a driving licence or international passport or national id card,i prefer national id card cos dat is what i used to order for my own,if u don't have any of this card u can use either your friend/brother/father in any of this card cos before they can issue this master card to you they will send a message to d email u used to register with them that u should scan either one of dis above card that u used to order for payoneer master card to them just for a verification before they can issue dis card to you, N:B;when you are registering with them u must use d adress of either d national id card u use to order for dis card cos that is where they will ship your card to,this is no joke or fraud cos i have my own ship to me in a white envelope,in additon i will also send you an ebook on how to get a u.s bank account as a bonus, if you are interested, just email a glo card of #1,500 to :::::::segunlawalson@yahoo.com or send it to dis number, 08097335419,after confirmation of d card i will email d name of d secret site & d method to you,it's very simple dat a jss1 student can do it.
Goodluck.
Re: Tips To Get A Free Payoneer Master Card by omahu1: 4:40am On Jun 25, 2011
notify nairaland users when it is free, then publish it .thanks smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: Tips To Get A Free Payoneer Master Card by adewale202: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2012
hello please can anyone help me to get a Payoneer card here in Nigeria should please send me a mail to adewale202000@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Kitchen Cabinets, Wardrobes & Bespoke Bathrooms - Studio 5 Designs Sales On / Brazilian & Indian Hair For Sale / Diesel And Aviation Fuel Directly From Russian Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.