Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) (63086 Views)

Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday / Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) / COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by dalass(f): 7:49am On Feb 13, 2019
Ndlistic:
PHOTOS

Deputy speaker of Delta state House of Assembly, Ossai Osanebi, commissions new mansion in Delta State today.

Hon.Ossai Osanebi is the current Deputy Speaker, Delta State House of Assembly. He was House committee Chairman, committee on Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC), in his first appearance, 2011 and later chairman, inter-parliamentary matters before he became the Deputy Chief Whip of the House. Now he is the Deputy Speaker House of Assembly Delta State.

See more interior designs and fleets of cars below

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/see-beautiful-mansion-delta-state.html?m=1
Am sure he promised his people heaven on earth if elected instead he's the only one living in paradise on earth now...ole!

3 Likes

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by misano(m): 7:50am On Feb 13, 2019
AnanseK:

Vote Atiku and PDP and you will have hundreds of such structures erected by individuals while the country returns to ruins and zero infrastructure.

It's not D party it's the individual involved. Deltans must kick that guy out dis week. An APC person might be better. As for Buhari, Nigerians must kick him out as well.
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 7:51am On Feb 13, 2019
Simply tasteless and vulgar! embarassed
The black race is truly a deviant, malformed, genetic abberation from the normal gene pool of Homo sapiens! cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 7:51am On Feb 13, 2019
Guzel:
Yet Delta people are busy blaming buhari. Your state representatives are milking u dry

grin
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 7:51am On Feb 13, 2019
Acidosis:

You're one of the greatest problems of this country.

You know nothing about corruption. An EFCC that is responsive to Fayose but not responsive to Gandollar is more corrupt than the DESOPADEC scammer in Delta.

I know your type very well: extremely ignorant lots with certificates
when fayose was in power was he arrested?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by TheTrillionaire: 7:52am On Feb 13, 2019
How To Make Delta State Better Than Dubai In 4 Years Below
https://www.nairaland.com/5013745/how-make-delta-state-better
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Carlyscales: 7:52am On Feb 13, 2019
rusher14:
Vote PDP for continuity.

Even more beautiful buildings loading..

Admire and take a few photos at the gates.
U think this has anything to do with party ehh

Sorry!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Chikpat(m): 7:52am On Feb 13, 2019
The house fine.
Thieves dey for Nigeria o

3 Likes

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by misano(m): 7:53am On Feb 13, 2019
Seetto:
Just look at what ordinary deputy speaker erected, a later they will be shouting our oyel money,

I urge all the southerners who has not visited kano before do so , they will be amaze with the level of gigantic infrastructures over there, even you will prefer 10 times gandollar than all the okowas and iboris....

Don't take sides here. I support PDP but I will reject that deputy speaker as well as I will reject Gandollar.

4 Likes

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 7:53am On Feb 13, 2019
And they said there is no money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 13, 2019
SamuelTurner:
House of assembly deputy speaker...

I laugh in Swahili

God punish Buhari

E b like say ur brain dey turn left right center

Watin concern buhari with ur backward delta

No b u guys dey do urself on top every money u dey colect in Niger delta watin ur leaders use ham do? Did u ask Dem question?no b hail u dey hail Dem?

Eyin onijekuje gbogbo yi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by itsandi(m): 7:55am On Feb 13, 2019
Is it with public funds or he has his own business?
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by misano(m): 7:55am On Feb 13, 2019
Topmaike007:
when fayose was in power was he arrested?

STOP!!! NO EXCUSE.... GANDO NA THIEF. THAT DEPUTY NA STILL THIEF.

2 Likes

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by amywonda: 7:56am On Feb 13, 2019
He made his money from agip contracts get your facts right, when he was contesting last time he bought 600 hundred cars as give away , how many state rep u don hear say de spend like that,
LeeMason:
Lol. Na here desopadec money enter finish.
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by mmorah6: 7:56am On Feb 13, 2019
Capensis:
Lovely, fly on.

Guy has got some clean taste.

Outsmart's E-money's noisy sense of taste.

This is a real G.
emoney get money pass dis anuman way dey chop govt money dis one broke to wetin emoney get

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Abeyjide: 7:56am On Feb 13, 2019
Guzel:
Yet Delta people are busy blaming buhari. Your state representatives are milking u dry

I do tell people had it been the state governors performed as expected, no one will remember Buhari. so many people sees Buhari as the cause for non performance of state governors.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 7:57am On Feb 13, 2019
misano:

STOP!!! NO EXCUSE.... GANDO NA THIEF. THAT DEPUTY NA STILL THIEF.
you've not yet answered my question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by islandmoon: 7:57am On Feb 13, 2019
and one dullard claimed to be fighting corruption, how much is his salary?

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Kingjames(m): 7:57am On Feb 13, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
If Deputy speaker dey erect this kind mansion, I dey wonder Wetin speaker go build, not to talk of deputy governor.
and the said Governor and his cabals..

mtchew

if me too see I go chop no lele
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Kingjames(m): 7:58am On Feb 13, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
DESOPADEC money is working
for personal enrichment

mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 13, 2019
Politics money sweet pass yahoo. I swear smiley.

2 Likes

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by Ekpekus(m): 7:59am On Feb 13, 2019
femi4:
How much is his Salary?
I was about asking the same thing.
When EFCC hunt am down now, dem go say witchhunt.
The painful thing is that he is a young man just like Yahaya Bello. Not too young to rule comes to mind..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by misano(m): 8:00am On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:

with much less allocation,kano managed to build a flyover over their old town center....

We must kick out all useless politicians this year. The deputy should be replaced with an APC candidate, Buhari must be replaced with a PDP candidate. Gando must be replaced with another party's candidate as well.

If Nigeria nor continue to shake them up them go they use our head along party lines.

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by traffwire: 8:02am On Feb 13, 2019
OK
Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by misano(m): 8:07am On Feb 13, 2019
Topmaike007:
you've not yet answered my question.

EFCC Twitter must continue to remind him of D video just the way they did Fayose.

Guy be wise don't let PDP or APC fool you. The criminal politicians are in all patties. Let's not be divided along party lines. If an APC politician loots we should reject him. If PDP politician loot he must be rejected as well. If U support one party all the criminals will decamp to that party & continue looting.

The bad politicians must be picked and pushed out no matter D party he or she belongs.

5 Likes

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by dominique(f): 8:09am On Feb 13, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
Bro, don't be surprised 70% of the indigene don't know who the deputy governor or speaker is, bcoz Buhari and Tinubu are their problem

Make it 95%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 8:09am On Feb 13, 2019
femi4:
How much is his Salary?

Exactly my point! No one cares to ask that important question. Just imagine what Tinubu and all other Politicians have stolen in a short span of our 4th republic.. angry

Democracy isn't meant for Africans... We need Military, I swear! angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) / Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari / Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.