Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,438 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Application For The Post Of A Driver, Abuja-f.c.t - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Application For The Post Of A Driver, Abuja-f.c.t (321 Views)

Advertising Industry In Nigeria: Maximising The Post-COVID Reality – Seyi Tinubu / How To Book Your Place As A Driver On Indriver And Get Approved In 3 Hours / Available Uber Driver, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Application For The Post Of A Driver, Abuja-f.c.t by funso77(m): 12:15am On Feb 13, 2019
1. Are you an individual, corporate organization or a non governmental organization seeking for an experienced, courteous, well-groomed professional driver who can also perform and is equally experienced in undertaking administrative, clerical and secretarial responsibilities?

2. Do you need a professional driver who can also double as your or an executive/personal/administrative assistant?

3. Are you or your organization located within the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja?

4. Do you need a professional driver who is very familiar and knowledgeable about Abuja road networks and very conversant with the use of google maps or any navigation app for unfamiliar terrains?

5. Are you seeking for a professional driver with over 10 years experience in driving within major cities of the country, willing to travel at the shortest possible time or notification?

6. Are you seeking for a professional driver with good interpersonal skills, good communication, ready for immediate engagement and who is familiar with traffic rules and regulations?

I am a seasoned professional driver with over 10 years experience driving inter-state and within major cities of the country. I possess an additional 8 years experience in performing administrative, clerical and secretarial related responsibilities. I am willing to be engaged immediately as am currently unemployed and will love the opportunity to use my skillset to earn a decent living as it is what am passionate about.

Please overlook all the grammar stated above because as they say 'there is faith in little beginnings'. Its a step of faith am taking to humbly begin and start life on a new slate knowing what i am good at.

I can be reached at 08098791557 and/or 09057139245 (Whatsapp and Telegram).

If you are out there, kindly help a brother. God bless you as you do. As you offer and extend your helping hands, am willing to discuss my candidacy for this position at any time convenient for you.

1 Like

Re: Application For The Post Of A Driver, Abuja-f.c.t by funso77(m): 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
Afternoon Everyone. Please help a brother. Any assistance or referrals would be highly appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Please Help-bank Transfer Payment. / I Need Help / Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.