Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Do You Still Think Of Your Ex? - MAIMA WILLIAMS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Still Think Of Your Ex? - MAIMA WILLIAMS (716 Views)

Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up / Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide / "While Breaking Internet Think Of Your Pikin" - Ik Ogbonna Shades Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Think Of Your Ex? - MAIMA WILLIAMS by Jabokingz1: 2:17am On Feb 13, 2019
https://savagecelebrities..com/2019/02/do-you-still-think-of-your-ex.html?m=1

Do You Still Think Of Your Ex? -MAIMA WILLIAMS

I do and i hate my self for it. He broke my heart nd could careless. He never really loved me. I gave him my all and he was in it for lust. He knew he could be straight up about it but always too busy playing mind games. There was so many red flags. But when u fall in love with someone . you become blind. Will i ever get back with him?

Read more from source.....

1 Share

Re: Do You Still Think Of Your Ex? - MAIMA WILLIAMS by Onyi22(f): 3:25am On Feb 13, 2019
Y should I think about a stingy person?
Old things have pass away, everything becomes new

(1) (Reply)

My Career Is Not Dead, I'll Be Doing More This Year - Lil Kesh / Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Slamming Body In Hot Bathing Suit – Photos / Banky W Begs Nigerians To Donate Money To The Family Of Kolade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.