Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Actress Madam Saje Celebrates Her 60th Birthday In Style, Shares Adorable Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Madam Saje Celebrates Her 60th Birthday In Style, Shares Adorable Photos (36430 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Madam Saje Celebrates Her 60th Birthday In Style, Shares Adorable Photos by YorubaAssasin: 6:45am On Feb 13, 2019
Zico5:

seeing u and what u stand for, I know u are in deep problem.

What does a Fool like you know? undecided
Re: Actress Madam Saje Celebrates Her 60th Birthday In Style, Shares Adorable Photos by femi4: 6:46am On Feb 13, 2019
miracood:
IF I TALK SAY I KNOW THIS WOMAN, NA LIE I DEY LIE

ANYWAYS HBD
buy tv, you no gree
Re: Actress Madam Saje Celebrates Her 60th Birthday In Style, Shares Adorable Photos by lordatkinson07(m): 6:47am On Feb 13, 2019
I celebrate you, our dearest ICON.
Happy Birthday ma!
Egbo bi oke Idanre. ���

We would celebrate you more in life by the grace of God.
Happy birthday once more.

1 Like

Re: Actress Madam Saje Celebrates Her 60th Birthday In Style, Shares Adorable Photos by Hoodbilonia: 6:51am On Feb 13, 2019
Face ..fanta
Hands..charcoal
Pekus...black and stinking
Must they bleach
Re: Actress Madam Saje Celebrates Her 60th Birthday In Style, Shares Adorable Photos by babatee90(m): 6:55am On Feb 13, 2019
BOOMnaija:
But why afonja women like to dey bleach
Bro it’s not only Nigeria that needs restructuring your brain also need one
Re: Actress Madam Saje Celebrates Her 60th Birthday In Style, Shares Adorable Photos by Orlatunday11(m): 7:09am On Feb 13, 2019
Hmmm
like my page
hybrid rabbit on sale and more facebook.com/olatokfai
Re: Actress Madam Saje Celebrates Her 60th Birthday In Style, Shares Adorable Photos by hardeytarhyour(m): 7:18am On Feb 13, 2019
Happy birthday Mama Long life and prosperity
Re: Actress Madam Saje Celebrates Her 60th Birthday In Style, Shares Adorable Photos by traffwire: 7:38am On Feb 13, 2019
If you want to meet and make relationship with big CEOs, Successful Entrepreneurs, Strong Brands on Market, follow this https://joinpreneur.com
Re: Actress Madam Saje Celebrates Her 60th Birthday In Style, Shares Adorable Photos by momove4real25(f): 7:44am On Feb 13, 2019
Happy birthday to u ma.
Re: Actress Madam Saje Celebrates Her 60th Birthday In Style, Shares Adorable Photos by demoBaba: 7:48am On Feb 13, 2019
miracood:
IF I TALK SAY I KNOW THIS WOMAN, NA LIE I DEY LIE

ANYWAYS HBD

She no even know you, so park wellllllll.....
Re: Actress Madam Saje Celebrates Her 60th Birthday In Style, Shares Adorable Photos by pacespot(m): 8:01am On Feb 13, 2019
This is a lie, is she not the mother of saheed balogun aka walata? Her son is 52 and she is 60, how come?
Re: Actress Madam Saje Celebrates Her 60th Birthday In Style, Shares Adorable Photos by Viergeachar: 8:05am On Feb 13, 2019
She's old o
Happy Birthday ma
Re: Actress Madam Saje Celebrates Her 60th Birthday In Style, Shares Adorable Photos by tfash96(m): 9:06am On Feb 13, 2019
BOOMnaija:
But why afonja women like to dey bleach
Y are u like this?I don't think u can get 2 half of her age (30) due 2 ur stupidity

Re: Actress Madam Saje Celebrates Her 60th Birthday In Style, Shares Adorable Photos by Sh12: 9:28am On Feb 13, 2019
Happ birthday ma.
Re: Actress Madam Saje Celebrates Her 60th Birthday In Style, Shares Adorable Photos by Funkybabee(f): 11:04am On Feb 13, 2019
Happy birthday mama d mama.. but wait oo how many years she just took from Saidi Balogun self
Re: Actress Madam Saje Celebrates Her 60th Birthday In Style, Shares Adorable Photos by Zico5(m): 11:58am On Feb 13, 2019
YorubaAssasin:

What does a Fool like you know? undecided
U are cursing someone that has made a name for herself even which ur generation can never be up to in their lifetime. I hope ur mama is still alive to see you what her son is doing to someone that may be older than her. may God deliver u from curse u have placed on urself.
Re: Actress Madam Saje Celebrates Her 60th Birthday In Style, Shares Adorable Photos by TemmyT002(m): 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
Mama o!!
Happy birthday to you. I wish you a long life and prosperity.
Re: Actress Madam Saje Celebrates Her 60th Birthday In Style, Shares Adorable Photos by mechanics(m): 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
She's enjoying the fruit of her labour.
Re: Actress Madam Saje Celebrates Her 60th Birthday In Style, Shares Adorable Photos by Burgerlomo: 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Actress Madam Saje Celebrates Her 60th Birthday In Style, Shares Adorable Photos by YorubaAssasin: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
Zico5:

U are cursing someone that has made a name for herself even which ur generation can never be up to in their lifetime. I hope ur mama is still alive to see you what her son is doing to someone that may be older than her. may God deliver u from curse u have placed on urself.

The problem with the progress of Nigeria as a nation is visible with fools like you. You're incapable of critical thinking and dispositions. undecided

Mediocre role models, no wonder the average Nigerian youth is as useless like a street beggar begging for money and alms from these useless Nollywood barons that disgrace humanity for money in the name of acting.

You'll support anything thrown at you as long as it looks good. FOOL!
Re: Actress Madam Saje Celebrates Her 60th Birthday In Style, Shares Adorable Photos by shadrach77: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
Saje ti o lóga! This woman can act! HBD wink
Re: Actress Madam Saje Celebrates Her 60th Birthday In Style, Shares Adorable Photos by Zico5(m): 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
YorubaAssasin:

The problem with the progress of Nigeria as a nation is visible with fools like you. You're incapable of critical thinking and dispositions. undecided

Mediocre role models, no wonder the average Nigerian youth is as useless like a street beggar begging for money and alms from these useless Nollywood barons that disgrace humanity for money in the name of acting.

You'll support anything thrown at you as long as it looks good. FOOL!
Check ur life, something is really wrong with u and it shows from the monicker u gave urself
Re: Actress Madam Saje Celebrates Her 60th Birthday In Style, Shares Adorable Photos by ImaIma1(f): 10:02am On Feb 14, 2019
Mrop:
See More Sexy Photos of Madam Saje as a slay mama here >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Hy do you guys always add this extra lie? Just so that people will visit the blog? You know there is no sexy photos of her there so quit lying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Latest Nigerian Celebrity Parents With Their Babies (Photos) / Wizkid Performs Shirtless On Stage [photp] / Mosun Filani Is Smoking Hot In New Portraits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.