Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,109 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Cultists Stone Man To Death In Benue After Pursuit (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Stone Man To Death In Benue After Pursuit (Graphic Photo) (29887 Views)

Man Robs, Kills Woman In Benue After Rape Attempt, Dumps Body In A Well (Photos) / Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue After They Shot A Man (Photos) / Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Stone Man To Death In Benue After Pursuit (Graphic Photo) by Dididrumz(m): 9:58am On Feb 13, 2019
Mrkumareze:
Is that not a bellet hole on his chest ?

Am thinking so too

1 Like

Re: Cultists Stone Man To Death In Benue After Pursuit (Graphic Photo) by joey048(m): 9:58am On Feb 13, 2019
Tonymario58:
The story get k-leg
no k leg at all it happened he was shot also you can see the bullet hole on the chest. This is one of many killings since December
Re: Cultists Stone Man To Death In Benue After Pursuit (Graphic Photo) by Onnasucs1(m): 9:59am On Feb 13, 2019
I wonder what these people gain from cultism. God forbid. They will dance with Odin in hell
Re: Cultists Stone Man To Death In Benue After Pursuit (Graphic Photo) by BRASH: 10:02am On Feb 13, 2019
ellalina:
Is this one Biharis fault again?

Click like if you think so
Click share if you will not vote this Saturday
pls can likes be converted to money? I want to knw incase i have been missing out
Re: Cultists Stone Man To Death In Benue After Pursuit (Graphic Photo) by Triniti(m): 10:04am On Feb 13, 2019
Bloggers sha, this guy was shot dead
Re: Cultists Stone Man To Death In Benue After Pursuit (Graphic Photo) by omoteacher(m): 10:06am On Feb 13, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

People with out morals and good home training now instilling disciplines up to death penalty. Naija my country no day with out blood shed.
Re: Cultists Stone Man To Death In Benue After Pursuit (Graphic Photo) by Taciturn1: 10:07am On Feb 13, 2019
unbelievable
Re: Cultists Stone Man To Death In Benue After Pursuit (Graphic Photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:08am On Feb 13, 2019
Santinojr:
This story get as e be

Bloggers and fake/inaccurate news. We are seeing a clear bullet wound and they are saying he was stoned and his head smashed whereas his head looks normal.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Stone Man To Death In Benue After Pursuit (Graphic Photo) by Iamanie(f): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2019
chain�
Re: Cultists Stone Man To Death In Benue After Pursuit (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 13, 2019
Fake cut and join story. This guy looks like an Accident victim.
Re: Cultists Stone Man To Death In Benue After Pursuit (Graphic Photo) by Patrickker(m): 10:12am On Feb 13, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Benue is so underdeveloped.
True, that is why people don't die elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Stone Man To Death In Benue After Pursuit (Graphic Photo) by nextnear(m): 10:22am On Feb 13, 2019
HgsMediaPlus:
According to reports, a young man identified as Oniha Ragnar Donald, was on Monday, stoned to death by a mob at the Modern Market area of Makurdi, Benue State capital.

It was gathered that the deceased who worked as an agent at AIRTEL, was pursued by his assailants from somewhere else in broad daylight until he was caught up with at the market junction.

The assailants smashed the deceased’s head with stones and left him in the pool of his own blood where he eventually died.

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/suspected-cultists-stone-man-to-death.html?m=1

God help us.
Re: Cultists Stone Man To Death In Benue After Pursuit (Graphic Photo) by zedman1(m): 10:27am On Feb 13, 2019
Jesus Christ! I know this boy, this small boy of yesterday naim die so? We used to be neighbors.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Stone Man To Death In Benue After Pursuit (Graphic Photo) by 2badForReal: 10:28am On Feb 13, 2019
Cult dont just kill people anyhow, family should investigate
Re: Cultists Stone Man To Death In Benue After Pursuit (Graphic Photo) by Xkalaban(m): 10:29am On Feb 13, 2019
R. I. P young man. But that head doesn't look smashed tho.... undecided

Re: Cultists Stone Man To Death In Benue After Pursuit (Graphic Photo) by Frankicent(m): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2019
I doubt if the deceased was stoned to death. Look closely at his chest. You'll see a hole like that of a bullet. Probably, a pistol.
Re: Cultists Stone Man To Death In Benue After Pursuit (Graphic Photo) by joey048(m): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2019
gypsey:
Fake cut and join story. This guy looks like an Accident victim.
bros don't dispute what you don't know. It happened he was killed. Check the Facebook profile before you argue. It's been happening since December. Cultism has eaten so deep into our youths that they are blind to its gruesome outcome.
Re: Cultists Stone Man To Death In Benue After Pursuit (Graphic Photo) by Brightest04(m): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2019
Cultism doesn't pay you can go in easy...but not easy to come out...Don't join it!!!
Re: Cultists Stone Man To Death In Benue After Pursuit (Graphic Photo) by smoothralph(m): 11:08am On Feb 13, 2019
HgsMediaPlus:
According to reports, a young man identified as Oniha Ragnar Donald, was on Monday, stoned to death by a mob at the Modern Market area of Makurdi, Benue State capital.

It was gathered that the deceased who worked as an agent at AIRTEL, was pursued by his assailants from somewhere else in broad daylight until he was caught up with at the market junction.

The assailants smashed the deceased’s head with stones and left him in the pool of his own blood where he eventually died.

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/suspected-cultists-stone-man-to-death.html?m=1

He wasn't stoned to death by a mob....please stop saying what you don't know. he was killed by a single guy. The deceased was also a cultist. he was shot in the chest, while he was struggling, the guy picked a block and smashed his head. He would have escaped death by running away but hell no....this is someone that bullets don't penetrate him and everyone around him knows...he feels that nothing can happen to him. but juju pass juju. The world is a better place without them. Anyways he's from Edo state but works with Airtel in Makurdi. And he wasn't chased from somewhere else as you claimed. He works with Airtel branch at Ogiri oko road in Makurdi, he was transferred to the new branch at modern market road in Makurdi. that was where he was killed.
Re: Cultists Stone Man To Death In Benue After Pursuit (Graphic Photo) by BennyDon: 11:10am On Feb 13, 2019
Insecurity everywhere? Who did we offend in this country? RIP, Bruh #sobs
Re: Cultists Stone Man To Death In Benue After Pursuit (Graphic Photo) by smoothralph(m): 11:10am On Feb 13, 2019
Frankicent:
I doubt if the deceased was stoned to death. Look closely at his chest. You'll see a hole like that of a bullet. Probably, a pistol.
you're right, he was shot in the chest, while he was struggling, the guy used a stone and smashed his head.
Re: Cultists Stone Man To Death In Benue After Pursuit (Graphic Photo) by BennyDon: 11:12am On Feb 13, 2019
smoothralph:

He wasn't stoned to death by a mob....please stop saying what you don't know. he was killed by a single guy. The deceased was also a cultist. he was shot in the chest, while he was struggling, the guy picked a block and smashed his head. He would have escaped death by running away but hell no....this is someone that bullets don't penetrate him and everyone around him knows...he feels that nothing can happen to him. but juju pass juju. The world is a better place without them. Anyways he's from Edo state but works with Airtel in Makurdi. And he wasn't chased from somewhere else as you claimed. He works with Airtel branch at Ogiri oko road in Makurdi, he was transferred to the new branch at modern market road in Makurdi. that was where he was killed.

This one weak my incisors #Chai
Re: Cultists Stone Man To Death In Benue After Pursuit (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 13, 2019
Make small change [money] reading nand posting news.
Try Wakanda. Its real. You can even make up to 20k per month or more. Depends on your availability on the site.
Register an account with us https://wakanda.ng/affiliate-register?ref=zicolsystem442
Re: Cultists Stone Man To Death In Benue After Pursuit (Graphic Photo) by smoothralph(m): 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
BennyDon:

This one weak my incisors #Chai
This guy has also killed others...I wonder why people the pity am. they can kill themselves for all I care. one SARS officer say the guy na executioner.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee / Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi / Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.