Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Scores Injured As PDP And APC Supporters Clash At Rally In Ekiti. Graphic Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Injured As PDP And APC Supporters Clash At Rally In Ekiti. Graphic Photos (812 Views)

If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally / Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured / Lagos APC Primaries; Supporters Clash As Tinubu Drops Money In Alausa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scores Injured As PDP And APC Supporters Clash At Rally In Ekiti. Graphic Photos by frankleesehi(m): 7:23am On Feb 13, 2019
Supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) clashed on Monday at a campaign rally in Omuo Ekiti, headquarters of Ekiti East Local Government Area.

About 20 persons sustained various degrees of injuries.

Members of the APC were said to be holding a joint rally for the senatorial candidate in Ekiti South, Prince Dayo Adeyeye, and the House of Representatives candidate in Ekiti South Federal Constituency, Femi Bamisile, when suspected PDP thugs invaded the rally and attacked them.

Those who allegedly carried out the attacks were said to be those loyal to Senate Minority Leader Biodun Olujimi, PDP’s Ekiti South senatorial candidate.

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/supporters-of-all-progressives-congress.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Scores Injured As PDP And APC Supporters Clash At Rally In Ekiti. Graphic Photos by Yambee: 7:26am On Feb 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Scores Injured As PDP And APC Supporters Clash At Rally In Ekiti. Graphic Photos by tillaman(m): 7:31am On Feb 13, 2019
Bullocks

1 Like

Re: Scores Injured As PDP And APC Supporters Clash At Rally In Ekiti. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 13, 2019
Fake news... the attached pix looks like someone suffering a long term illment, did they also give him drip on rally ground?

The second pix can be any hospital picture..
Re: Scores Injured As PDP And APC Supporters Clash At Rally In Ekiti. Graphic Photos by chiomada112: 7:48am On Feb 13, 2019
why all these violence
Re: Scores Injured As PDP And APC Supporters Clash At Rally In Ekiti. Graphic Photos by Charmingrascal(m): 8:30am On Feb 13, 2019
Fighting for politicians God forbid bad thing.

You can't force people to like a candidate because you like him, what makes me like Buhari might be the reason why some one else hates him and vice versa. So we should learn how to tolerate. because I am not supporting who you support does not mean u should be aggressive to me because we have different perspectives about things doesn't make you my enemy.
Your ideology is yours and my own remains mine, learn to respect that.

There is freedom of choice and association
those of you playing politics of hatred should use your heads

#VoteNotFight

(1) (Reply)

Has Obasanjo Won Before The Election Even Started / Breaking : Fec Supports Buhari's Statement On Ballot Box Snatching—lai Mohammed / See What Atiku Said To Obasanjo On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.