Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

The Secret Of Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Secret Of Life (205 Views)

Authentic Sermon. The Secret Of Divine Rest By CHUGO. / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) / Apostle Joshua Selman Expose The Secret To His Miracles,signs And Wonders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of Life by pressplay411(m): 8:25am On Feb 13, 2019
The Great Commission.
Our Lord's final parting words in flesh to us all;

And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.
Matthew 28:18-20

And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
Mark 16:15-19

And He opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the Scriptures.
Then He said to them, “Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. And you are witnesses of these things.
Luke 24:45-48

Learn how to evangelise properly through the Foundation school, through the Scriptures, through the teaching of the Holy Spirit.
Someone dear to you needs this Grace we have freely received.
The whole world needs it.
That is how God's Kingdom of Peace, Justice, Judgment, Faith Mercy, Love, Joy, Abundance and Righteousness will be established on earth as it is in Heaven.

I often wondered why our Lord called John the baptist the greatest prophet of the old dispensation. (Matthew 11:11, Luke 7:28)
I realised all John the baptist did was soul winning and righteous living.
He preached repentance and prepared the hearts of people for the Kingdom of heaven through baptism.

Those who are wise shall shine
Like the brightness of the firmament,
And those who turn many to righteousness
Like the stars forever and ever.
Daniel 12:3

The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life,
And he who wins souls is wise.
Proverbs 11:30

May the Grace, Wisdom, Knowledge, Understanding, burden, joy, peace, passion, patience, power, strength, utterance, boldness and resources for soul winning be multiplied to and through us all as we obey in Jesus name.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of Life by pressplay411(m): 9:30am On Feb 13, 2019
The irony of life is we keep chasing every other work but neglect our primary work.
Our fulfillment comes from being in our place of Purpose. Being planted by the Rivers. Being reunited with our Predestination.

May we receive sight to see our Light.
May the Light lead us out of darkness and dying and into Life.

(1) (Reply)

Very Dangerous / lessons from the epistles / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/03/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.