Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,909 members, 7,956,419 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/03/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/03/19 (215 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/03/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/03/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/03/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/03/19 by dallyemmy: 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/03/19 by dallyemmy: 7:01am On Mar 15, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: ( *Yesterday* Thursday, March 14, 2019)

*Walking In The Counsel of The Wicked?*

1.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul and for Your numerous gifts and blessings, in my life.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, empower me never to walk in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stand in the way of sinners, nor sit in the seat of the scornful, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, put Your fear in my heart, and let it prevent me from committing evil, either in secret or in the open, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let my delight be in Your law, and give me the grace to meditate therein, day and night, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let every consequence of evil counsel that I have received and acted upon in the past, be reversed and cancelled, in my life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, empower me never to compromise my faith or Your standard for filthy lucre or temporary sexual pleasure of a few minutes, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, make me like a tree planted by the rivers of water; let me be fruitful in season and let my leaves never wither, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, let me prosper, in whatever I lay my hands to do, here on earth, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, count me worthy to be listed among the righteous, and let me reign with You, in eternity, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, finish well and strong, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

13.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

14.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
15.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Causing / Disappointment / A Child’s Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.