Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian (1931 Views)

'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) / 'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo) / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by allthingsgood: 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
Jman06:
The future of this country is brighter with Atiku as president than with Buhari

U can't be serious
Are u cursed or something

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by kernel001: 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
blessingsystem:
Based on OBJ's book, the thought of Bro Atiku being in charge of our national treasury and assets for 4 years gives goosebumps and erection at the same time

Based on a book, right? Based on live experience, Nigerians have lost their means of livelihood, while being killed by Foolanis, supported by government forces under Buhari, the illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by NothingDoMe: 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
allthingsgood:

Haba!

Remember its not about buhari or atiku, but the future of this country

Dont let pride and arrogance destroy us. Atiku is a sure return to disaster
I think it's a bit late. Buhari came in not because he was the most qualified but that people were tired of the PDP. Guess what? People are tired of APC.

Being the first of presidents from that party union, he was supposed to unify and play proper ground politics. Instead the first words out of his mouth were %5. From there on its been a downside culminating to this very moment.

2 Likes

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by Amumaigwe: 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
allthingsgood:
Elections arevjust a few days away and many of us already have our preferred candidates, still some of us are still considering whom to vote. Please if u are in the latter category, dobnot make the mistake of voting atiku or PDP.

Buhari may not be the messiah we thought him to be, but please atiku is definitely not the answer. A vote for atiku means a return to the past, a return to wanton unlimited looting and corruption. Even atiku himself has already told u he is coming to loot and enrich his friends, and I promise u he will deliver on that. Pls pls pls, DO NOT VOTE ATIKU!

God has already rescued us from disaster (Venezuela as a case in point) please don't let us use our own hands to drink poison. PDP is not the party to lead Nigeria to prosperity. They are only after their pockets and to stupendously enrich themselves and their cronies.

One love and God bless us all

You said Buhari (APC) is not the Messiah just like PDP. You did not tell us who we should vote. Please guide us properly .
Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by Amumaigwe: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
blessingsystem:
Based on OBJ's book, the thought of Bro Atiku being in charge of our national treasury and assets for 4 years gives goosebumps and erection at the same time

OBJ is now the supreme Court that makes an irreversible proclamation of guilt? These moro-ns sef.
Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by Jman06(m): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
allthingsgood:

U can't be serious
Are u cursed or something
You are the one who is cursed with no conscience at all. If you had any iota of conscience you wouldn't be supporting a failure like Buhari who unleashed so much poverty and hunger on Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by figment232(m): 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
ATIKU all the way.Even all northerns are voting enmasse for ATIKU for another 8years for the north
Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by Timatayo1: 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
Idiota
Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by jconsulting(f): 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
I think i needed to make my own contributions here, in 2015 our hopes were high because we thought Buhari will redeem the image of Nigeria and Nigerians only to come in as the president and kill the economy.
Due to lack of his poor educational background he took him over 6 months to form a cabinet , then he started fighting those that have dollars by placing orders on bank to limit withdrawals.....panic set in and investors wanted to take out their monies from hostile policies, the exchange rate sky rocketed highest since i was born, to make matters worse he deceived Nigerians that to cancel subsidy he need to jerk up pump price from N87 to N145 .
Then he started appointments to key areas based on 5% to 97% rules , he said he cant trust Ibo or any south south in his security because they wanted the official language to be hausa when they are holding security meetings.

Boko haram and Fulani Jihadist herdsmen invaded farmlands the president up till today did not address any press conference on this issue because he his their patron.....i can go on and on

BUHARI MUST GO

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by allthingsgood: 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
jconsulting:
I think i needed to make my own contributions here, in 2015 our hopes were high because we thought Buhari will redeem the image of Nigeria and Nigerians only to come in as the president and kill the economy.
Due to lack of his poor educational background he took him over 6 months to form a cabinet , then he started fighting those that have dollars by placing orders on bank to limit withdrawals.....panic set in and investors wanted to take out their monies from hostile policies, the exchange rate sky rocketed highest since i was born, to make matters worse he deceived Nigerians that to cancel subsidy he need to jerk up pump price from N87 to N145 .
Then he started appointments to key areas based on 5% to 97% rules , [s]he said he cant trust Ibo or any south south in his security because they wanted the official language to be hausa when they are holding security meetings.[/s]

Boko haram and Fulani Jihadist herdsmen invaded farmlands the president up till today did not address any press conference on this issue because he his their patron.....i can go on and on

BUHARI MUST GO

This is how u carry rumours and lies. where did u get this news

(1) (2) (Reply)

WATCH LIVE: INEC Final Election Result Collation / See The Beautiful Independence Photos That Caught The Internet Attention / Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.