Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian (1930 Views)

'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) / 'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo) / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by allthingsgood: 8:37am On Feb 13, 2019
Elections arevjust a few days away and many of us already have our preferred candidates, still some of us are still considering whom to vote. Please if u are in the latter category, dobnot make the mistake of voting atiku or PDP.

Buhari may not be the messiah we thought him to be, but please atiku is definitely not the answer. A vote for atiku means a return to the past, a return to wanton unlimited looting and corruption. Even atiku himself has already told u he is coming to loot and enrich his friends, and I promise u he will deliver on that. Pls pls pls, DO NOT VOTE ATIKU!

God has already rescued us from disaster (Venezuela as a case in point) please don't let us use our own hands to drink poison. PDP is not the party to lead Nigeria to prosperity. They are only after their pockets and to stupendously enrich themselves and their cronies.

One love and God bless us all

6 Likes

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by Binikingdowm: 8:38am On Feb 13, 2019
Too late

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by popez: 8:43am On Feb 13, 2019
Too too late.

You should have begged Buhari to perform, instead of coming here to talk trash!

We must vote Atiku!

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by chriskosherbal(m): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2019
popez:
Too too late.

We must vote Atiku!
grin cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by allthingsgood: 8:48am On Feb 13, 2019
popez:
Too too late.

We must vote Atiku!

Haba!

Remember its not about buhari or atiku, but the future of this country

Dont let pride and arrogance destroy us. Atiku is a sure return to disaster

4 Likes

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by dollytino4real(f): 9:08am On Feb 13, 2019
who do u want us to vote 4? ur bros dey contest

4 Likes

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by limeta(f): 9:11am On Feb 13, 2019
Are you saying I should vote for a terrorist ?

14 Likes

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by Larryfest(m): 9:17am On Feb 13, 2019
Let people vote for candidates of the choice abeg.....Buhari has been tested so let's try someone else again till we get it right.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 13, 2019
allthingsgood:
Elections arevjust a few days away and many of us already have our preferred candidates, still some of us are still considering whom to vote. Please if u are in the latter category, dobnot make the mistake of voting atiku or PDP.

Buhari may not be the messiah we thought him to be, but please atiku is definitely not the answer. A vote for atiku means a return to the past, a return to wanton unlimited looting and corruption. Even atiku himself has already told u he is coming to loot and enrich his friends, and I promise u he will deliver on that. Pls pls pls, DO NOT VOTE ATIKU!

God has already rescued us from disaster (Venezuela as a case in point) please don't let us use our own hands to drink poison. PDP is not the party to lead Nigeria to prosperity. They are only after their pockets and to stupendously enrich themselves and their cronies.

Since Nigeria was created we have never had such a poverty striken nation.

People say oil price is down but why must it be down all the time during Buhari regimes?

The guy nah big time economic badluck that every human must avoid.

Buhari supporters are people who hate good life. They may have one but hate others having same or they don't have good life and hate seeing others enjoy what they can't have.

Every well to do person is corrupt to a Buhari supporter.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by ebujany(m): 9:28am On Feb 13, 2019
even buhari is not in charge. some one that's does not know anything that happens in his government. a. vote for buhari is a vote for the cabals. let's try atiku if he fails we vote him out again. we will keep trying till we get it right

17 Likes

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by Akanapiaigwe: 9:31am On Feb 13, 2019
they're already smelling the coffee grin

8 Likes

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 13, 2019
allthingsgood:

4 Likes

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by khingTony(m): 9:41am On Feb 13, 2019
so we should vote for the Scammer?,
the dullard?,
the hypocrite?,
the lifeless one?,
the nepotist?,
the Bigot?,
The failure?
The Bad luck?
The cabal controlled puppet?

PDP is the way
APC, Never again!!!
Go get your snipper handy and keep it open during the announcement of the results on Saturday, when things drift away, make sure you finish the whole bottle.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by Jman06(m): 10:10am On Feb 13, 2019
allthingsgood:

Haba!

The future of this country is brighter with Atiku as president than with Buhari

12 Likes

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by fergie001: 10:14am On Feb 13, 2019
allthingsgood:

So who should I vote for and why?

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by CrestMan: 10:20am On Feb 13, 2019
This is a senseless plea! I'm voting for Atiku! I was an undecided voter until 2 months ago. I'm now Atikulated with all those under my influence. My humble opinion cool

10 Likes

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by NkayStory(f): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2019
allthingsgood:

Awww stories that touch the heart!! undecided

Well I have my PVC and i am voting Atiku/Obi on saturday..

EOD!

10 Likes

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by Ziggylady(f): 10:29am On Feb 13, 2019
allthingsgood:

Keep quiet and vote Atiku!

Buhari is the worst President to walk the face of the Earth....Evil personafied he is indeed.

10 Likes

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by KillTheZombies: 10:29am On Feb 13, 2019
So we should vote a bigoted demented nepotist Iwho insults the SESS region for not voting him instead of seeking ways to mend fences with them and carrying everyone along?

We should vote for a terrorist who killed people in East for carrying placards?

We should vote a religious bigot who sent his presidential guards and brigade to kill unarmed Shiites right in the full glare of the world in Abuja. The videos are all over YouTube.

We should vote a buffoon, who doesn't understand 'the technology deployed by Gandollarje to accept bribes on camera?

We should vote a mor0n who cares only about appointing top security officers from his backyard in Daura. He is ready to employ a donkey from Daura instead of a qualified southerner for important security posts.

My dear brother it is too late for nepotist corruption-shielding, bigot dumbohari.

In few days it will be #DauraStraight. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by broadally2(m): 10:31am On Feb 13, 2019
Enrich himself and his friends!!!? I prefer that to a stagnant economy. Buhari has to go.

6 Likes

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by rainylad(f): 10:37am On Feb 13, 2019
allthingsgood:

Haba!

Pride,arrogance,incompetence and wickedness has already destroyed APC and her foolish supportes..

Count us out of your misery which will be taken to the "next level" on saturday.

Atiku issa goal!!

4 Likes

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by blessingsystem: 10:38am On Feb 13, 2019
Based on OBJ's book, the thought of Bro Atiku being in charge of our national treasury and assets for 4 years gives goosebumps and erection at the same time
Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by broadally2(m): 10:40am On Feb 13, 2019
My problem with PMB's administration is not him as a person but with the fake and unrealistic people around him. The so called Cabals. We will vote and stand firm to ensure that our votes count. Enough is a enough.

6 Likes

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2019
allthingsgood:

Haba!

Buhari is a sure catastrophe

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by jojofola: 11:12am On Feb 13, 2019
WAIT!!! ARE YOU OKAY AT ALL??
Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by jesmond3945: 11:22am On Feb 13, 2019
allthingsgood:

looting doesnt make a nation poor it only stagnates it but what makes a nation poor is lack of trade and investment. Buhari brought a dangerous form of governance which is dictatorial in nature; my way or go to hell. Nigerians are deeply divided and corrupt men can enjoy their loot if they are in apc. Infact buhari doesnt care if you die thats not good of a leader

2 Likes

Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by allthingsgood: 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
jesmond3945:
looting doesnt make a nation poor it only stagnates it but what makes a nation poor is lack of trade and investment. Buhari brought a dangerous form of governance which is dictatorial in nature; my way or go to hell. Nigerians are deeply divided and corrupt men can enjoy their loot if they are in apc. Infact buhari doesnt care if you die thats not good of a leader

My dear I never asked u to vote buhari ok
Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by SouthEastFacts: 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
I and my pretty hot wife is for Atiku and Atiku alone.
Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
4+4 is still = 2023

PYO FOR 2023

SAI BABA, GO SLOW IS BETTER THAN REVERSE
Re: Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian by kernel001: 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2019
allthingsgood:

Haba!

But we should vote Buhari, who represents
Recession
Insurgency
Bigotry
Excuses
No rule of law
Nepotism

To show who you are, instead of advocating for the best candidates, you're busy pointing hands of Atiku.
Under Atiku
Crude Oil was selling in 1999 - $17, 2000-$27, 2001-$23, 2002-$24.
Foreign reserve was $2 billion and he left it at $40 billion at the end of there tenure.

Compare to the illiterate recessionist we have as our president.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

WATCH LIVE: INEC Final Election Result Collation / Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers / The United States Offer $15 Million Bounty On Venezuela’s President Maduro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.