Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,261 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Policemen In Kano Beat Road Safety (FRSC) Official. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen In Kano Beat Road Safety (FRSC) Official. Photos (42436 Views)

Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. / FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen In Kano Beat Road Safety (FRSC) Official. Photos by Xkalaban(m): 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
Lol, this one sweet me separate. Those fools are wicked to the bone marrow grin grin grin

Re: Policemen In Kano Beat Road Safety (FRSC) Official. Photos by Drpee33(m): 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
Davash222:

So, KAROTA officials are the ones that deserves this treatment not Road Saftey Officials
they deserve more sef... Stupid karota
Re: Policemen In Kano Beat Road Safety (FRSC) Official. Photos by Allaboutcash: 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
THE FRSC ARE TOO INFERIOR.... I COULD remembered WHEN I READ A NEWS WHEN TWO FRSC OFFICIAL WERE ALSO BEATEN IN LAGOS BY MOBS FOR COLLECTING BRIBES.....
Re: Policemen In Kano Beat Road Safety (FRSC) Official. Photos by Allaboutcash: 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
Xkalaban:
Lol, this one sweet me separate. Those fools are wicked to the bone marrow grin grin grin

in the video of the pic above, u need to come and see how that FRSC officer was begging the policemen... they are the most inferior paramilitary group in the country

1 Like

Re: Policemen In Kano Beat Road Safety (FRSC) Official. Photos by Patode: 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
The FRSC official should go to a powerful BABALAWO and seek revenge. We need to start testing our culture.
Re: Policemen In Kano Beat Road Safety (FRSC) Official. Photos by Dan18(m): 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
Nairaland is totally messed up now. I wonder if the mods don't go through these news before moving to Frontpage. That uniform dosent belong to any paramilitary organization in Nigeria, and he(the guy on the uniform) must have done something to deserve what he got coming to him. It's such a pity.
Nairaland mods don't even deserve to be a member of this forum sef, the way at which they promote fake news is alarming. SMH
Re: Policemen In Kano Beat Road Safety (FRSC) Official. Photos by qwertyboss(m): 7:21am On Feb 14, 2019
SOFTENGR:
What is KAROTA pls?
Kano state road and transportation agency

1 Like

Re: Policemen In Kano Beat Road Safety (FRSC) Official. Photos by lagosrd: 9:25am On Feb 14, 2019
This is not FRSC official. It's Hisba police created by state government to uphold anti sharia activities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) / Ochanya Rape: State Court Acquits Husband, Federal Court Convicts Wife Of Neglig / Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.