Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) (42452 Views)

Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain / Man Jailed For 12 Years For Raping 5 & 7-year Old Kids In Calabar / Police Parade Islamic Teacher For Raping 5-year-old Female Student In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by ebukajay184: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
IGBERETV report

Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo)

Men of the Ogun state Police Command on Friday, November 25th arrested a 36-year-old homosexual identified as Sikiru Ajibola for allegedly raping a 5-year-old boy to death in Ogijo area of Ogun state.

The suspect was arrested following a report lodged at Ogijo divisional headquarters by the CDA Chairman of Olorunwa Arogbeja Ogijo, who stated that one of the community members informed him that the suspect had unlawful carnal knowledge of a 5 years old boy, consequence upon which the innocent boy died in the process.

Upon the report, the DPO Ogijo division, CSP Enatufe Omoh, quickly detailed his detectives to the scene where the suspect was promptly arrested. On interrogation, the arrested suspect confessed to being a homosexual and that while he was raping the deceased boy, the boy gave up the ghost.

He confessed further that he quickly dug a shallow grave in a nearby bush, where he buried the boy.

He has also taken policemen to where the deceased was buried.

Confirming the incident, the spokesperson of the state police command, SP Abimbola Oyeyemi, said the state Commissioner of Police, CP Lanre Bankole, has ordered the immediate transfer of the case to the Homicide section of the state Criminal Investigation Departments for further investigation and diligent prosecution.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClbPRW2NxrP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by LORDLARGE(m): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
ebukajay184:
IGBERETV report

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Demented fellow

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by BloomingDale(f): 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
One eye demon.

168 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
Catapult should be involve in firing that his head

For your school projects, power point presentation, Turnitin check .kindly check my signature below and see contact details

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Ojiofor: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
The guy looking like UFO

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by dawnomike(m): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
This man must be possessed

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by blaquebelle: 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2022
Blood of Jesus

21 Likes

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Zonefree(m): 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
See his cone head undecided

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
This man looks like death.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by brain54(m): 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
You go see human being for road think say them normal…

I wish person fit Dey identify all these kin nonsense people from appearance.

48 Likes

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by itsIYKE(m): 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
See head grin grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Antyislam: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
All this Yoruba Muslims self

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by justicechichex: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
See as em worwor. Tueh!

19 Likes

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by optionalY09: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
These Fulanis will destroy all you people life before you realize it

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
SIKIRU AJIBOLA

I talk am say na my amala and ewedu people even before I open this thread. Why are my Afonja brothers like this. Abeg Boda Femi, give me one Jedi make I smoke. grin grin

Tinuboo gay urchins let loose

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Neddstark: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
Please let's not waste anytime. He should not even be fed. Exterminate the paedophile homosexual.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by BigYash: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
See head grin Stupid gay urchin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
lipsrsealed
It hurts me to think that I'm actually sharing this my prestigious masculinity with an animal like this..

Well, anybody wey get mind to commit the crime should put it at the back of his/her mind that he/she can't and won't escape the time undecided

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Ubdavis(m): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
So Homo fit local like this

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by fasho01(m): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
So sad and disgusting

5 Likes

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
OGUN no go kill us

3 Likes

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by TheRealOwner(m): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
Jesus. This one has legions of demons. Rapist, Homosexual and Murderer all at once.

Sentence that grotesque being to death asap

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Troublemania5: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
Ten is happening.
Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by drdeath: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
ebukajay184:
IGBERETV report

Them go give an beating for cell!

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Crusadee: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tilimbu urchins repent

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by emmy512: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
That picture them use filter or naso deh face deh?

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by tuoyoojo(m): 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
What a demented and possessed being

Two solutions

Remove his good eye

Or castrate him

Kill a small boy via rape

Ha!

What a painful death the young child would have experienced

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Ara21(f): 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
God have mercy. RIP to the little boy.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Dearlord(m): 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
Fear any with cone head

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ochanya Rape: State Court Acquits Husband, Federal Court Convicts Wife Of Neglig / Notorious Kidnappers Arrested While Trying To Collect Ransom In Delta. Photo / Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.