Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp (2975 Views)

Bishop Kukah Misses Pdp Days / Delta: Trouble For APC As 2 Party Bigwigs Join PDP Days To Elections / Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by sample09: 10:30am On Feb 13, 2019
Reminisce on PDP Days

1 Share

Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by princemillla(m): 10:31am On Feb 13, 2019
Story story

The question I have for everyone still blaming pdp for Nigeria misfortunes.

If you were employed to manage a company and u discovered many loopholes and mismanagement from previous manager, would you just keep wallowing or swing to actions with whatever you plans you have so your reign as manager can be remembered

PDP has done theirs and gone, Apc should focus on fixing Nigeria with their manifestos.

Oba to Je ti ilu to ro, oruko o ni pare, eyi to si Je ti ilu ba Je, oruko o ni pare also

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by sample09: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2019
Pdp

1 Share

Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by ashacot: 10:32am On Feb 13, 2019
i remember when a referee is biased in a football match how every one will SCREAM PDP. "REFEREE DON DO PDP"

I REMEMBER HOW WHEN YOU HERE PDP, EVERYONE SCREAM SHARE THE MONEY.

SMH. IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH THAT SATAN PARTY FOR WHAT THEY DID TO THIS COUNTRY

6 Likes

Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by NaijaMutant(f): 10:32am On Feb 13, 2019
Dear Lord,

After May 29, 2019, may you wipe off the remembrance of APC days of governance from my memory.

This will be a haunting night mare to every Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by sample09: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2019
Pdppp

Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by GuyWise101(m): 10:34am On Feb 13, 2019
Apc zombies are just wasting their useless time, we have made up our mind to OBIdiently ATIKUlate and no form of propaganda from useless and smelly zombies can change that cheesy.....

ATIKUnation people, click like for our incoming president.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by sample09: 10:34am On Feb 13, 2019
Another one

Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by faithfull18(f): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2019
I personally had it good under PDP, so no complaining.

1 Like

Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by sample09: 10:36am On Feb 13, 2019
Gbam

1 Like

Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by highqueen(f): 10:37am On Feb 13, 2019
After 4years you are still blaming pdp? Why then were you voted in? Apchit zombies are moronic slaves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by jumper524(m): 10:40am On Feb 13, 2019
I rember when no ballot box or Inec officials in some pooling unit but results were announced in those unit.

OBJ to be precise..

4 Likes

Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by jumper524(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2019
highqueen:
After 4years you are still blaming pdp? Why then were you voted in? Apchit zombies are moronic slaves
part of the reasons we voted APC is to protect us from our previous looters and scavengers as well as give our country a future not a chop today future..

4 Likes

Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by Jman06(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2019
If you don't want to go back to Egypt, remain in Somalia and suffer!

Wise Nigerians are Atikulating!

3 Likes

Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by stephleena(f): 10:46am On Feb 13, 2019
Bmc:'s remembering PDP...

I wonder what good APC will be remembered for

3 Likes

Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by ken6488(m): 10:47am On Feb 13, 2019
jumper524:
part of the reasons we voted APC is to protect us from our previous looters and scavengers as well as give our country a future not a chop today future..
even apc can solve pdp 16 years failure they should have reduced it not add to it like now during gej tenure only the north east was warring but now north east. north west. north central are warring i just pity the south westerners they don't know the next in the list if buhari returns

2 Likes

Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by highqueen(f): 10:49am On Feb 13, 2019
jumper524:
So, there are no looters in apc?

Or those former pdp members that are now in apc have suddenly turned saints?
Akpabio and co?
Smh

2 Likes

Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by daddytime(m): 10:50am On Feb 13, 2019
Lol
Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by SalamRushdie: 10:51am On Feb 13, 2019
We prefer PDP day to these satanic days of Buhari....

2 Likes

Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by jumper524(m): 10:51am On Feb 13, 2019
faithfull18:
we all had it better compared to APC but what's the point of enjoying life at gun point??

gun point I mean depending on only oil with zero savings and weak investment to the extent of damaging previous investment like power, ajao Kuta, rail etc??

the economy only fared better becos of good oil price. as at 2nd half of 2014 when it slid a little to $60 per barrel we started seeing the effect, then how do you explain it falling down to $28 in 2016

which miracle buhari wan do there??

in fact for the f.g to pay salaries at that period, they should be commended..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 13, 2019
#Remeberpdp oil price was booming yet over 20 states couldnt pay salaries.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by jumper524(m): 10:54am On Feb 13, 2019
highqueen:

So, there are no looters in apc?

Or those former pdp members that are now in apc have suddenly turned saints?
Akpabio and co?
Smh
APC still a lesser devil.
mind you pmb is our main man and even the looters in the party are finding it difficult.
ask saraki why he defected..

3 Likes

Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by highqueen(f): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2019
jumper524:
APC still a lesser devil.
mind you pmb is our main man and even the looters in the party are finding it difficult.
ask saraki why he defected..
How are they lesser devil? Pmb is the devil himself.
A liar, pretender, nepotism, bigot, extremist, wicked, illiterate, dementia old religious jingoist, vindictive, blood sucker, terrorist.
He's the devil himself.

2 Likes

Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 13, 2019
#remeberpdp a pastor was used launder money to south africa with his private jet. He was caught he claimed that he was sent to buy arms to combat boko haram. A pastor that dosent have any post in government.

1 Like

Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by jumper524(m): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2019
stephleena:
Bmc:'s remembering PDP...

I wonder what good APC will be remembered for
for sustaining the economy despite zero savings from previous administration and low oil price.

for completing abandoned project with yet low income.

for doing incredibly well in rice production.

for giving our policemen a new salary

for making it difficult to loot the economy

for making it easy for aspirants without much funds become relevant.

for conducting the best elections in Nigeria.
ask obianno

for saving gullible Igbos their funds from scammer KANU

for doing incredibly well in insurgency in northeast..

the only flaws they had was Fulani killings( they still did well in curbing it and as well produced a permanent solution)..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by adadike(f): 11:07am On Feb 13, 2019
At least people are remembering pdp. In the next two year, we will shudder in fear to even think of remembering APC. That disastrous govt will be wiped out off our memory forever by God's grace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 13, 2019
faithfull18:

You have it good on ur olosho business [color=][/color] grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by Jman06(m): 11:09am On Feb 13, 2019
Because of the little change you are benefiting from this evil government and because of the prospect of returning power to your region should Buhari becomes incapacitated, you want innocent Nigerians to continue suffering under this administration

Do you people have conscience at allll
Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by helinues: 11:10am On Feb 13, 2019
Ok

Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by Corrinthians(m): 11:10am On Feb 13, 2019
Whenever I remember some of these things and I hear people tinker with the idea of bringing such horrendous experience back to being, I just shudder with disgust.

We aren't going back to Egypt! God forbid!!! angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by jumper524(m): 11:10am On Feb 13, 2019
highqueen:

How are they lesser devil? Pmb is the devil himself.
A liar, pretender, nepotism, bigot, extremist, wicked, illiterate, dementia old religious jingoist, vindictive, blood sucker, terrorist.
He's the devil himself.
common ur a joker..
the fact that you can type doesn't meant you should describe ursef when asked to describe the man u hate..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Remembering PDP Days On Twitter #irememberpdp by faithfull18(f): 11:11am On Feb 13, 2019
olagbola55:

You have it good on ur olosho business [color=][/color] grin
I don't converse with mentally slow persons like you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aba Flooded... People Paying #150 To Be Carried On Back Across The Flood Waters / Coronavirus: Zahra Buhari Speaks, Says The Earth Is Cleansing Itself / Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.