Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

No Reason To Vote Buhari!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Reason To Vote Buhari!!!!! (336 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / God Really Blessed Nigerians By Allowing Them Vote Buhari In 2015 – Oshiomhole / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Reason To Vote Buhari!!!!! by Jman06(m): 10:30am On Feb 13, 2019
Nigerians! Be wise! Don't reward failure with your votes!

Let us use this election as opportunity to send a clear message to the Nigerian politicians that it is no longer business as usual!

Buhari has failed woefully and does not deserve a reelection.

Buhari unleashed poverty and hunger on Nigerians

Buhari drove away investors from the country and supervised the closure of many businesses thereby creating massive unemployment.

Buhari supervised the killing of innocent Nigerians in the middle belt and all over the country

He promised to end boko haram yet as I type this boko haram is still ravaging the people of northeast.

Why then should we reward his failure with our votes A vote for Buhari will worsen the already bad economic situation of the country!

Vote wisely!

1 Like

Re: No Reason To Vote Buhari!!!!! by ken6488(m): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2019
Jman06:

Let us use this election as opportunity to send a clear message to the Nigerian politicians that it is no longer business as usual!

Buhari drove away investors from the country and supervised the closure of many businesses thereby creating massive unemployment.

Buhari supervised the killing of innocent Nigerians in the middle belt and all over the country

He promised to end boko haram yet as I type this boko haram is still ravaging the people of northeast.

Why then should we reward his failure with our votes A vote for Buhari will worsen the already bad economic situation of the country!

Vote wisely!
no be that one pain me na all those fake integrity pain me as far gandollar and uduagan are not in jail smiley smiley smiley smiley God punish buhari sowore or atiku he must leave

1 Like

Re: No Reason To Vote Buhari!!!!! by Jman06(m): 10:38am On Feb 13, 2019
ken6488:
no be that one pain me na all those fake integrity pain me as far gandollar and uduagan are not in jail smiley smiley smiley smiley God punish buhari sowore or atiku he must leave
I tell you!

The man just dey us the more you look the less you see
Re: No Reason To Vote Buhari!!!!! by ken6488(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2019
Jman06:
I tell you!

The man just dey us the more you look the less you see
he want to decieve us with npower and trade moni embarassed embarassedhe is a crimminal

1 Like

Re: No Reason To Vote Buhari!!!!! by rainylad(f): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2019
Buhari is a no no..

Rigging is all APC have to umleash on saturday,but the World is watching.

1 Like

Re: No Reason To Vote Buhari!!!!! by shosky1794: 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
Jman06:

Vote wisely!

Let me help you swell your thread a bit. Please answer these questions. How many times did bomb go off in Abuja in last 4 years? How many times did bomb go off in Borno compare to pre-2014.
You will people are just shouting hunger. I lost 2 different jobs between 2015 and 2017 but should I blame that on Buhari. A big NO. The thing is most of you are lazy and want free money which will never come again. Yahoo boys that are not making money again are blaming it on Buhari. I know some of them so I know what I am
Re: No Reason To Vote Buhari!!!!! by Jman06(m): 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
shosky1794:

Let me help you swell your thread a bit. Please answer these questions. How many times did bomb go off in Abuja in last 4 years? How many times did bomb go off in Borno compare to pre-2014.
You will people are just shouting hunger. I lost 2 different jobs between 2015 and 2017 but should I blame that on Buhari. A big NO. The thing is most of you are lazy and want free money which will never come again. Yahoo boys that are not making money again are blaming it on Buhari. I know some of them so I know what I am
Most of the bombs that went off in Abuja prior to 2015 elections were sponsored by those who desperately wanted to cease power from Jonathan. The bombers were not the real boko haram and that was why they were released immediately Buhari got to power.
The real boko haram are the ones operating in the northeast!

How about the people killed in Benue, Plateau, Adamawa and co I know you will not feel their pains because you were not affected!

You have failed to ask yourself why you lost those jobs! The reason is because of Buhari's poor economic policies which forced many businesses to downsize while others closed down completely.
Stop allowing sentiment to becloud your reasoning even at your own peril!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Reason To Vote Buhari!!!!! by shosky1794: 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
Jman06:
Most of the bombs that went off in Abuja prior to 2015 elections were sponsored by those who desperately wanted to cease power from Jonathan. The bombers were not the real boko haram and that was why they were released immediately Buhari got to power.
The real boko haram are the ones operating in the northeast!

How about the people killed in Benue, Plateau, Adamawa and co I know you will not feel their pains because you were not affected!

You have failed to ask yourself why you lost those jobs! The reason is because of Buhari's poor economic policies which forced many businesses to downsize while others closed down completely.
Stop allowing sentiment to becloud your reasoning even at your own peril!

You see what I said. Your response reeks of hypocrisy. Now you know the real Boko Haram. You could the same of the present situation. That the killings in Benue, Plateau were caused by people who wanted to take power from Buhari at all cost. Also the killing in the North Central did not start with the Buhari administration. It has always been there and you guys know it.
Losing those two jobs was down not to Buhari's economic policies. I lost the first one because of my non performance and the second one was down a gang up of some sort. But now I'm an entrepreneur making more than I ever made working paid employment.

(1) (Reply)

Court Grants Bail To Babachir Lawal Two Others / elections at the corner / Best Wishes For Apc Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.