Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

How Do I Get In Touch With Facebook To Report A Problem? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Get In Touch With Facebook To Report A Problem? (225 Views)

How Do I Report A Bank To CBN And FG / Get In Touch With The First Nigerian To Travel To The Space / Spectranet Is Having A Problem!!! Show's Red Network Signal March 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get In Touch With Facebook To Report A Problem? by CharlesLouis4: 11:19am On Feb 13, 2019
For reporting a problem related to Face book, log in your Facebook account then go to the page that you need to report then click below the cover photo of the page, in order to give a feedback click on the relevant option that describes how the page violates the community standards, then you will be able to get your report submitted to Facebook. If you still need help then ask for it at Facebook contact number uk.

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Takes Final Investment Decision On Assa Gas Field / Virtual Office Spaces For Rent / Voting On Nairaland? Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.