Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,336 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) (55456 Views)

Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) / Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) / Police Officers Push Patrol Van At Venue Of Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by omooba969(m): 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
sokera:
was Nigeria working before ?

Jman06 means 'looting again'. grin

... Nigeria working again means looting Nigeria again. cool
Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by rhythyson: 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
Otuegbe:
PMB and oshomole not looking happy

How can they be happy? Nobody like associating with certified criminals... Its like asking the Pope to sign an agreement with a prostitute.

Atiku Atiku.... the looting machine of our time.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by dannybrasky(m): 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
You sound like a scammer grin
Let's be realistic,naija no fit work,forget it.

Jman06:
Nigeria will work this time with Atiku as president.

I'm very confident about that!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by omooba969(m): 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
Jman06:

Gullibility at its finest. grin
Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
bender79:
You wish
Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by sokera: 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
omooba969:

Jman06 means 'looting again'. grin

... Nigeria working again means looting Nigeria again. cool
don’t mind them ...
Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
Who saw the look on Bihari's face immediately Atiku said his election is not worth the blood of Nigerians.
Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=SaiATKUOBI2019 post=75687464]let's talk about buhar's fight against corruption. His fight against corruption has been one sided. His government is quick to arrest or prosecute people from the opposition party but no one has been successfully prosecuted in his party. Just name a few cases. Buhari has overlooked the case of the governor of Kano despite at least two videos of him collecting

see the way you dey cram politicians name with figure ,if naa like these you take face ur studies you wonnt graduate with a lower class.
buhari corruption fight is onesided yet only two ex governors under the wing of apc have been successfully prosecuted n jailed, babachir lawal facing trial , gandollar enjoying immunity of his office ,without buhari self ...nothing changes efcc can touch him ..
Without beating around the bush can anyone say pdp ever tried or fought corruption be is one sided or 1/4 sided ..... nigerian usually say @all @ll naa im bad pass.
Atiku visited lagos he couldnt visit or meet the obas .... yoruba will say: ole lo ba omo'je ,you can be a dullard ,slowpoke,dundee but been a thief is not accepted.
people turn out @ atiku rallies with one just motive to chop his money ...after feb 16 tell me i lied
Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by OTayobami(m): 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
espn:
has Nigeria ever worked?

Noooo Nigeria has never worked before ooo, but ask Google about Nigeria's economy (2011-2015) vs Nigeria's economy (2015-2019) ode! angry

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by Kazzy68: 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
There will always be looting by politician in Nigeria excepect an ex3cutive order of death penalty is enforce �����
Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by JOYDEJOY: 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
Vote Atiku, vote PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by sokera: 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
lukjee:
My Question is , is party Chairman part of executive arm of government? Why must Oshiomole be follow Buhari around all the time
maybe I should educate you , election is first about party affairs... not about FG....
Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by akajos4real: 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
I happy nobody has said Buhari was the one that paid the money into their accounts. You have also agreed that these people stole but Buhari is only dealing with them because they are in opposition..
My question to you is simple, do you remember when people were shouting that they were stealing alot of money under Jonathan, Jonathan said if 1million dollars was stolen the American government will know. I am sure we now know better because an opposition government has come in and we are now aware they stole dollars in billions yet Jonathan said at that time that people were not stealing.

Not to worry, Buhari will leave government and all those been protected now will be caught by the next government just as it is happening now.

The bottom line for me is simple, if you steal be ready to pay the price irrespective of party affiliations. Stealing does not know PDP or APC. It punnishes the populace. If you dont steal government will not disturb you.

It is like a father saying that I know my child is a thief and will be asking the police why do they want to arrest the child when they have not caught all the thieves in the locality.

I wonder what has become of our value system in this country that we now support thieves and justify stealing that should ordinarily bring shame to our families.
Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by stealmatic(m): 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
SaiATKUOBI2019:
let's talk about buhar's fight against corruption. His fight against corruption has been one sided. His government is quick to arrest or prosecute people from the opposition party but no one has been successfully prosecuted in his party. Just name a few cases. Buhari has overlooked the case of the governor of Kano despite at least two videos of him collecting five million dollars bribe allegedly. He also overlooked Sanator Abdullahi Adamu for allegedly stealing 50 million naira. Former governor Alihu Bamako for allegedly laundry 50 million naira. Also former governor Godswill Akpabio for allegedly diverting 100 billion from his state treasury. He overlooked Orji Uzo Kalu for allegedly stealing 3.2 billion naira from the state coffers of Abia state. He overlooked Babachir Lawal who claimed he spent 223 million naira to cut grass in IDP camp. And it took Buhari months to fire the finance minister, Adeosun despite her fake NYSC certificate.
by ur name we know u,continue dceivn urself,3 days 2go u wil change ur name to atikobituary
Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
if them like make sign peace accord hundred times..it's a waste of time I swear cos we all the party who is jittery there ! that pudgy face fugiThief knows deep down he's no match for buhari even with the ota criminal pushing him!what many already know is that pig dee pig will cry blue murder and manufacture anything to CLAIM APC rig the election!but we won't have none of the bullsh1_t!
Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by Lolu18: 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
You guys are very stupid, walking with blind eyes.
Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Would you look happy when you are losing?

losing to who exactly cheesy
Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by Omoboricash(m): 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
Jman06:

The way it works when atiku was chairman of privatisation committee.
When he sold all Nigeria assets to his friends and cronies. Non of those assets works now, nitel, Nigeria machine tools, osogbo steel rolling, basita sugar company, Nigeria airways. All the staff of these companies were laid off without entitlement. Recently PMB paid airways staff their entitlement.
Atiku is a scam. Restructuring statement us scam also, ask him the process of restructuring, he would just be blabbing, restructure without national assembly concept. He can only that statement to gullible people not me
Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
Out going lifeless president shocked shocked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, and candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), President Muhammadu Buhari, have arrived at the International Conference Center in Abuja for the second signing of the National Peace Accord.

PoliticsNGR learned that the former Head of State, Abdulsalami Abubakar; Bishop Mathew Kukah, the Secretary-General of the Commonwealth, Patricia Scotland among other members of the National Peace Accord Committee were in attendance.

Buhari, Atiku and other presidential aspirants signed the first peace accord in December last year. Photos below;

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-atiku-buhari-arrive-venue-signing-second-peace-accord-photos/
My people una notice something Atiku is more Presidential here and jovial

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by Effiongdbest: 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
Buhari the ex president of Nigeria shall we address him come 17th February insha Allah. Atiku we know!!
Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by idu11: 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
vote atiku for the better of nigeria
Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by Skypoman(m): 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
Don't stop sharing please......

The US White House Phone Number is +1 202 456 1111

US Gov’t, United Nations Office at New York. Time to Call (3 pm to 11 pm Nigeria Time) United Nations Secretary General: António Guterres
+1 212 963 1234
President Trump, White House
+1 202 456 1111
US Congress Direct Number
+1 202-224-3121 & +1 202 225 4361
US C-span
+1202 737 3220

EU, United Nations Office at Geneva. Time to Call (9 am to 5 pm Nigeria Time)

European Parliament (Brussels)
+32 2 28 49013
+32 2281 6111
European Parliament (Strasbourg)
+333 8817 4001
+322 28 42111
United Nations Office At Geneva
+4122 917 4635
+4122 917 1140
+4122 917 2127Don't stop sharing please......

The US White House Phone Number is +1 202 456 1111

US Gov’t, United Nations Office at New York. Time to Call (3 pm to 11 pm Nigeria Time) United Nations Secretary General: António Guterres
+1 212 963 1234
President Trump, White House
+1 202 456 1111
US Congress Direct Number
+1 202-224-3121 & +1 202 225 4361
US C-span
+1202 737 3220

EU, United Nations Office at Geneva. Time to Call (9 am to 5 pm Nigeria Time)

+32 2 28 49013
+32 2281 6111
European Parliament (Strasbourg)
+333 8817 4001
+322 28 42111
+4122 917 4635
+4122 917 1140
+4122 917 2127

Call to report election violence or malpractices. Get videos where possible.
Let's call the international community for help please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by Felincous(m): 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
click on the link below to make legit money. U can trade with the free money u will be given, refer people and make cool cash.It's real I got my first payment last month

http:///2X0J27f
Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by Elin: 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hehe!

chloride6:
See Abdulsalam Abubakar, Je m'appelle chop money

grin

Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by goat22: 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=ZombiePUNISHER post=75687498][/quote]

Wow those pigs are beautiful how much for the one that has teeth? Na for isi pig, they wan use am do. You go mix brokoto and palm kernal come settle am with hot mushroom.
Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
goat22:

Wow those pigs are beautiful how much for the one that has teeth? Na for isi pig, they wan use am do. You go mix brokoto and palm kernal come settle am with hot mushroom.

R u OK?
Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by Slimzoo1: 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
See this guy's Atiku ugly
He needs to smile so that people can come near him if not na monkey the go de see ooh
Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by Slimzoo1: 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
See this guy's Atiku ugly
He needs to smile so that people can come near him if not na monkey the go de see ooh
Validated:
The way Buhari is looking at Atiku, like so na this man want to remove me on Saturday. The face of failure.
Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by goat22: 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

R u OK?

Why you dey form for here? If I sound your mouth, you no be Ibrahim Danlada wey dey sell pig and fowl for Ikotun market?
Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by isht689: 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
Nigeria Decides 2019!!!
Vote for President Muhammadu Buhari for consolidation of progress make so far....A vote for Atiku is vote for proxy president in otta and those that have looted our country for 16yrs. vote wisely!
Re: Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
goat22:

Why you dey form for here? If I sound your mouth, you no be Ibrahim Danlada wey dey sell pig and fowl for Ikotun market?

This forum is not for mad fellows please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React / Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens / UK Police Spotted At Abuja House As Nigerians Prepare For All Night Protest.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.