Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Peter ‘okwute’ The Rock By Nonso Ozoemena - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter ‘okwute’ The Rock By Nonso Ozoemena (8179 Views)

May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem / Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu, And The Demons Of Aso Rock, By Achike Chude / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter ‘okwute’ The Rock By Nonso Ozoemena by Mopolchi: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
Peter is really the rock!

Re: Peter ‘okwute’ The Rock By Nonso Ozoemena by Mopolchi: 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
globemoney:

What did you witness him do in Anambra? Obi is a fraud. He was busy investing our money in his family business as governor
Ihere eme... Taa kpuchie onu gi!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter ‘okwute’ The Rock By Nonso Ozoemena by BrokenTV: 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
Our incoming VP, the best Governor Anambra has ever produced we are voting you and Atiku because of what you have achieved in Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Peter ‘okwute’ The Rock By Nonso Ozoemena by rhythyson: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
maybachmusic:

you should be worried how they poured potopoto on your gods right in ur red mud backyard

e pain una.... anuofia grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter ‘okwute’ The Rock By Nonso Ozoemena by KillTheZombies: 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
Nigeria will be lucky to have Okwute in government.
Re: Peter ‘okwute’ The Rock By Nonso Ozoemena by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
I see a lot of hate speech infested persons here.
I will just keep it to my self
#electionisnotwar
#votewisely
#sayNOtohatespeech
BE WISE
Re: Peter ‘okwute’ The Rock By Nonso Ozoemena by oblaak(m): 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
globemoney:

What did you witness him do in Anambra? Obi is a fraud. He was busy investing our money in his family business as governor
Show me a governor half as innocent and intelligent and business minded like Obi and I'll tell you the formulae for coke.
Re: Peter ‘okwute’ The Rock By Nonso Ozoemena by globemoney: 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
oblaak:

Show me a governor half as innocent and intelligent and business minded like Obi and I'll tell you the formulae for coke.
Haha.. Peter Obi innocent, intelligent? I won’t even go far.. Obiano... Sullivan Chime.. which of these 2 names is Obi better than? Dumb Nigerians like you really don’t know the meaning of intelligence, innocent and business minded
Re: Peter ‘okwute’ The Rock By Nonso Ozoemena by CoolAmbience(m): 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
Slynation:
The people's choice.....
Take it or have it....

The people's choice indeed...

First, he was the governor of my state for 8 years.

Just to proof to you that the OP does not know the person he wrote about....he claimed that Peter Obi only has a house in his hometown, Onitsha....that is very incorrect. Obi's hometown is Agulu in Anaocha LGA.

Secondly, yes he saved money for Anambra...in which bank again please?

2 Likes

Re: Peter ‘okwute’ The Rock By Nonso Ozoemena by Banmeallday: 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
STupid people that want to go to election..See how many of them died at rallies just yesterday because they want rogues to continue to rob them and their people......Niggers they all are

Re: Peter ‘okwute’ The Rock By Nonso Ozoemena by Slynation(m): 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
CoolAmbience:

The people's choice indeed...

First, he was the governor of my state for 8 years.

Just to proof to you that the OP does not know the person he wrote about....he claimed that Peter Obi only has a house in his hometown, Onitsha....that is very incorrect. Obi's hometown is Agulu in Anaocha LGA.

Secondly, yes he saved money for Anambra...in which bank again please?

Ask Obiano naw... grin
Re: Peter ‘okwute’ The Rock By Nonso Ozoemena by CoolAmbience(m): 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
Slynation:

Ask Obiano naw... grin

Why....Aren't the People's Speaker anymore?
Re: Peter ‘okwute’ The Rock By Nonso Ozoemena by Slynation(m): 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Why....Aren't the People's Speaker anymore?

Lol....I don't want to say something and my Oga will now say another thinggrin
Re: Peter ‘okwute’ The Rock By Nonso Ozoemena by globemoney: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
BrokenTV:
Our incoming VP, the best Governor Anambra has ever produced we are voting you and Atiku because of what you have achieved in Anambra.
The best governor in your dreams.. you Peter Obi bots will cry on Saturday
Re: Peter ‘okwute’ The Rock By Nonso Ozoemena by BrokenTV: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
globemoney:

The best governor in your dreams.. you Peter Obi bots will cry on Saturday
I have one comment for you Obiphobia, Obi will keep tormenting you in your dream, I hope you don't commit suicide next week. Free and fair election Buhari cannot defeat Atiku. You can't take away Obi achievement in Anambra state.
Re: Peter ‘okwute’ The Rock By Nonso Ozoemena by globemoney: 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
BrokenTV:

I have one comment for you Obiphobia, Obi will keep tormenting you in your dream, I hope you don't commit suicide next week. Free and fair election Buhari cannot defeat Atiku. You can't take away Obi achievement in Anambra state.
Ok so what if Obi loses? Will you commit suicide? Peter Obi cannot even win Anambra in free and fair polls. Keep hyping the lying and fraudulent crook
Re: Peter ‘okwute’ The Rock By Nonso Ozoemena by higgs: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
Peter Obi is one of the best leaders to ever come out of Nigeria.If the Atiku/Obi ticket succeeds,I will know that God truly loves Nigeria.
Re: Peter ‘okwute’ The Rock By Nonso Ozoemena by CoolAmbience(m): 7:42am On Feb 14, 2019
Slynation:

Lol....I don't want to say something and my Oga will now say another thinggrin

Lol...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Torkwase Kilgore Emerges YDPN Deputy Women Leader / Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! / Nigeria Arrests 15 Russian Sailors For Arms Smuggling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.