Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

I Need Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help (897 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help by Mayowapeter1212: 11:53am On Feb 13, 2019
Please I really need help, Doctors in the house or whoever can help. I have been battling with weak erection and premature ejaculation, no morning erection for a while now, and its one of my biggest challenges in my life right now. My girlfriend is about leaving me since she has been enduring for a year now, I give ladies excuses for not coming to visit me or meeting them. I have used alot of herbal medicine and its not working and I am tired of taking any more herbal concortion. I had to visit a hostipal and I had a lot of test and at the long run I was administered to take testosteron injection every 21 days for a month. Now I am on the 3rd dose without any improvement. I am going insane right now and I don't know what next to do. Please is there anything I can do or how long does it take the testosteron injection to work? Is there someone out there who has experience this before. Please help
Re: I Need Help by Mayowapeter1212: 11:57am On Feb 13, 2019
I am confused right now, I don't want to lose my girl and i don't want to lose myself
Re: I Need Help by madridguy(m): 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
How long have you been battling with this?

Do you mean the herbs you've taken so far make no change at all or made little changes?
Re: I Need Help by Mayowapeter1212: 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
About two years now and no changes at all.
Re: I Need Help by Mayowapeter1212: 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
madridguy:
How long have you been battling with this?

Do you mean the herbs you've taken so far make no change at all or made little changes?

About 2 years now and no changes
Re: I Need Help by successking401(m): 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
Mayowapeter1212:
Please I really need help, Doctors in the house or whoever can help. I have been battling with weak erection and premature ejaculation, no morning erection for a while now, and its one of my biggest challenges in my life right now. My girlfriend is about leaving me since she has been enduring for a year now, I give ladies excuses for not coming to visit me or meeting them. I have used alot of herbal medicine and its not working and I am tired of taking any more herbal concortion. I had to visit a hostipal and I had a lot of test and at the long run I was administered to take testosteron injection every 21 days for a month. Now I am on the 3rd dose without any improvement. I am going insane right now and I don't know what next to do. Please is there anything I can do or how long does it take the testosteron injection to work? Is there someone out there who has experience this before. Please help
I have herbs that can bring smiles back to your face. let me know if you need it.( N:B) I have special option for payment after seen result
Re: I Need Help by madridguy(m): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
Since you've visited many doctors, I believe they must have diagnosed you of exact ailment. Do you stay around Lagos?

Mayowapeter1212:

About 2 years now and no changes
Re: I Need Help by Mayowapeter1212: 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
successking401:
I have herbs that can bring smiles back to your face. let me know if you need it.( N:B) I have special option for payment after seen result

Can I know about it
Re: I Need Help by Mayowapeter1212: 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
madridguy:
Since you've visited many doctors, I believe they must have diagnosed you of exact ailment. Do you stay around Lagos?

I don't stay in lagos for now
Re: I Need Help by Mayowapeter1212: 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
Mayowapeter1212:

I have only seen just a doctor
Re: I Need Help by successking401(m): 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
Mayowapeter1212:

Can I know about it
feel free to call me
Re: I Need Help by madridguy(m): 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
Had been you're in Lagos would have suggest you meet with a guy who is a " herbal " person.

Mayowapeter1212:

Re: I Need Help by Mayowapeter1212: 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
successking401:
feel free to call me

Okay
Re: I Need Help by bumpercj: 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
WORK TO ACHIEVE AND MAINTAIN YOUR HEALTH GOALS !!!

You do not have to be sick; our work is as much preventive as it is cure.
We support you to achieve your health goals (as varied as they may be), through lifestyle and behavior changes.
Anything from losing weight, to gaining energy, to improving nutrition and controlling your blood pressure. We are knowledgeable wellness experts , we mentor, inspire, guide and motivate you to make positive health choices.
Office address 106 zik’s, Avenue at St Faith Cathedral Awka
For more information call: 08149712051.
Email: nneka@proyouservices.com

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Efeman1: 3:24am On Feb 14, 2019
First stop the use of herbs and don't get ur body accustomed to hard drugs.
Re: I Need Help by babyt66: 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy

Re: I Need Help by udsblog: 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Watsap me 07030283296
Re: I Need Help by Efeman1: 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
You have to be sure this isn't a mental thing. Your eating habit isn't really known either. Quite a lot of factors could be involved. If doctors had prescribed direct use of hormonal drugs, then the condition is quite critical and may require detailed medical examination, wc I will recommend.

If u can share the results for more details, do, else simply send me an email, will like to know exactly y testosterone was prescribed for u.
Re: I Need Help by NAJALYN: 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: I Need Help by Houseofglam7(f): 3:18am On Feb 18, 2019
Find the Rainbowmestore on Instagram.
She's not only selling sex products, she's a licensed doctor.
Re: I Need Help by Ikeone(m): 5:52am On Feb 18, 2019
successking401:
i need it please
Re: I Need Help by successking401(m): 7:47am On Feb 18, 2019
Ikeone:
i need it please
you can call me.feel free
Re: I Need Help by NAJALYN: 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
These are the two Products, that is Norland Immune Vital Capsules and Ginseng Cordyceps Sinensis Candy Tablet, we combine for those who wish to last long in bed, i.e. strong sex drive; enhance erectile function, etc.

Please follow these links for more on the Products

https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/02/12/ginseng-cordyceps-sinensis-candy-tablet-for-perfect-health/

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/12/21/immune-vital-capsules-for-mens-vigor-and-vitality/
Re: I Need Help by Ikeone(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
successking401:
you can call me.feel free
number please
Re: I Need Help by successking401(m): 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ikeone:
number please
check my number on my signature
Re: I Need Help by Ikeone(m): 5:36am On Feb 24, 2019
babyt66:
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy
if I take revive it don't work on me that very day why
it will start working the next day
Re: I Need Help by Zombicmodz: 10:43am On Feb 28, 2019
Mayowapeter1212:
I am confused right now, I don't want to lose my girl and i don't want to lose myself

You're too young for all this...

(1) (Reply)

Some Alkaline Foods That’ll Help You Shed Excessive Fat / Is It Normal To Sleep And Not Have Dreams? / What Is Best Blood Genotype For Couples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.