Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Any Proven Way To Make A Child Not To Detest A Certain Type Of Food - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Proven Way To Make A Child Not To Detest A Certain Type Of Food (365 Views)

'If My Wife Does Everything I Tell Her To Do, Then She's My Child, Not My Wife' / Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... / My 18-Month-Old Child Not Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Proven Way To Make A Child Not To Detest A Certain Type Of Food by kibi(f): 11:56am On Feb 13, 2019
So, my boy who is 5 hates eggs, boiled, fried it's all the same for him, the smell makes him nauseous, when we visited his cousins, he attempted to eat it but threw up in the process and was ill for some days afterwards.
My question is this, how can he begin to like this meal? I feel he isn't allergic to it but really can't understand what the issue is...mamas who have been able to resolve this type of issue or experience same help me Biko.
Re: Any Proven Way To Make A Child Not To Detest A Certain Type Of Food by madridguy(m): 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
Respect his decision and look for alternative grin
Re: Any Proven Way To Make A Child Not To Detest A Certain Type Of Food by dollytino4real(f): 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
must a child likes what u d mum likes? pls leave him to his life u hear
Re: Any Proven Way To Make A Child Not To Detest A Certain Type Of Food by Buffalo2(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2019
Leave him for now. Let him try after 7yrs. Science makes us believe that human tastes buds change after 7yrs.
Re: Any Proven Way To Make A Child Not To Detest A Certain Type Of Food by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
I believe some things take time,wen I was younger I did not eat egg too..wether boiled or fried.but started eating eggs wen I was in my teens.
Re: Any Proven Way To Make A Child Not To Detest A Certain Type Of Food by LadySarah: 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
My two sons doesnt eat eggs too.I Dont know Why but Im not bothered.
Once in a while i offer them yet nothing.I know with Time they will.Funny enough,that is the only food they haveever rejected outrightly.Sometimes rice too.

(1) (Reply)

Appreciate Fathers ,they Don't Make Noise..but Care / I'm Having Twins When Should I Stop Working? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.