Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... (1515 Views)

'If My Wife Does Everything I Tell Her To Do, Then She's My Child, Not My Wife' / My 18-Month-Old Child Not Talking / Man Rents Out Wife’s Room, Relocates Her To The Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... by stopthecycle: 11:16am On Mar 15, 2021
Ok so my friend is a teacher in a certain school in Lagos and he was telling me some stories about how women inflate school fees prices to tell their husbands. The bad thing in this particular case was that the child was not even coming to school!

The husband's Job makes him leave home for months but he tries to supply all they need at home. Now the school fees for the child, a girl is about N50,000 a term. She inflates it to N70,000 everytime. And here is the thing, she doesnt even take the girl to school, she pays for a tutor in another school to teach her... Trouble started when the Husband came back home and got a tip from one of his neighbors that his child hasn't been going to school. He went to the school and asked for his child, teachers didn't even remember who he was talking about, after much thinking, they realized that the child had stopped coming to the school for two terms. The man wan die!

Now she lies to the man and tells the small daughter to lie as well....

My people, this is just one story oh, he says several women in his school do it. If you were the man, what will you do? Why would women do that to their husband??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... by iamezekwesiri: 11:42am On Mar 15, 2021
Maybe Oga is Money-starving madam that he most likely insisted on not working for someone but to be a FHW......

I no dey chuk mouth for family issue pass wetin ah talk above .

1 Like

Re: Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... by chii8(f): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2021
Fathers should always try to get involve in their children's lives no matter the kind of job they do, training a child is a task for mummy and daddy.Supplying the funds and getting involved is a different ball game.

Please, nobody should attack me ooooo, I'm not feeling fine oooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... by duro4chang(m): 11:53am On Mar 15, 2021
It is very common in private schools here in Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... by crackhaus: 11:56am On Mar 15, 2021
First of all, a man who doesn't find time to get involved personally in his child's education no matter how busy he is, deserves having such a woman as a wife.

How could he not know the cost of his child's education?
What about receipts from payments?
What about the child's notebooks?
He doesn't bother to check these things?

The few times he is home, why doesn't he take the child to school himself?

So many questions...

5 Likes

Re: Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... by stopthecycle: 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
chii8:
Fathers should always try to get involve in their children's lives no matter the kind of job they do, training a child is a task for mummy and daddy.Supplying the funds and getting involved is a different ball game.

Please, nobody should attack me ooooo, I'm not feeling fine oooo
Very true my brother
Re: Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... by stopthecycle: 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
crackhaus:
First of all, a man who doesn't find time to get involved personally in his child's education no matter how busy he is, deserves having such a woman as a wife.

So many questions...

You are on point, but sometimes even the school authority helps some of these women cover up. My friend told me of another case where the school sent school fees payments to the Fathers phone number and the wife was pissed, camie to the school and started getting angry that they shouldnt have done that because she had told the husband something else, the Principal nw called the Husband and apologized that it was an error. So sometimes unethical acts from school authorities help propagate this kind of thing...

2 Likes

Re: Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... by stopthecycle: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2021
iamezekwesiri:
Maybe Oga is Money-starving madam that he most likely insisted on not working for someone but to be a FHW......

I no dey chuk mouth for family issue pass wetin ah talk above .

Plenty women like to give this excuse of being "money-starved" by the husband, but most times its a lie, they just greedy...

3 Likes

Re: Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... by crackhaus: 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
stopthecycle:

You are on point, but sometimes even the school authority helps some of these women cover up. My friend told me of another case where the school sent school fees payments to the Fathers phone number and the wife was pissed, camie to the school and started getting angry that they shouldnt have done that because she had told the husband something else, the Principal nw called the Husband and apologized that it was an error. So sometimes unethical acts from school authorities help propagate this kind of thing...
The man here also doesn't have personal dealings with the school, which is what I find extremely silly.

The only way a wife can successfully inflate the prices on school fees, is when she knows that her husband doesn't ask questions or get involved.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... by iamezekwesiri: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
Let's add Greed and peer pressure to the list....

stopthecycle:

Plenty women like to give this excuse of being "money-starved" by the husband, but most times its a lie, they just greedy...

2 Likes

Re: Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... by stopthecycle: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
crackhaus:

The man here also doesn't have personal dealings with the school, which is what I find extremely silly.

The only way a wife can successfully inflate the prices on school fees, is when she knows that her husband doesn't ask questions or get involved.
You have a solid point there
Re: Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... by stopthecycle: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2021
duro4chang:
It is very common in private schools here in Lagos state.

No be small, men get to shine dia eye and get involved in their childs life...
Re: Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
Had the neighbor not inform him, he would still be in the dark. He's partly at fault for not being involved, and the wife takes the other half of the blame for her dishonesty.

1 Like

Re: Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... by ImaIma1(f): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
The wife is a scammer. But that is good for the husband. Now he can get more involved with his kids. Some men don't even want to be bothered about such things.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... by lyndaway(f): 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
It bad,her own child ?

1 Like

Re: Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... by duro4chang(m): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2021
stopthecycle:

No be small, men get to shine dia eye and get involved in their childs life...
May God help we men.

1 Like

Re: Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... by Richy4(m): 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
crackhaus:

So many questions...

What would you say about a man that works in a construction Company in Abuja, say Julius Berger... The wife and kids resides in Lagos. (the wife works there)...He calls everyday, provides for the family, comes home every fortnight on weekends because of the nature of the job...Transfers money including the school fees to the wife's account..

Knows the name of the kid's school.. Knows the amount that they pay...Every Financial transaction about the school is done by the wife.. All He does is send the money, with hope that the wife will handle the whole thing..If such a thing should happen to him, do you also think he deserves the wife as you said?

P.S.. He comes home at any given opportunity to be with the family..

1 Like

Re: Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... by AishaYesufu: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
Fake Story
Re: Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... by Mariangeles(f): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
crackhaus:

So many questions...

You can't blame a man for having total trust in his wife. HIS WIFE O!
What if he lived abroad and sends home money for his children's school fees and all?
The woman was just too foolish for stealing from herself (practically), abusing her husband's trust, and depriving her own child the rights to go to school.
This is just a case of abuse of trust.
Re: Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... by stopthecycle: 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
Richy4:

What would you say about a man that works in a construction Company in Abuja, say Julius Berger... The wife and kids resides in Lagos. (the wife works there)...He calls everyday, provides for the family, comes home every fortnight on weekends because of the nature of the job...Transfers money including the school fees to the wife's account..

Knows the name of the kid's school.. Knows the amount that they pay...Every Financial transaction about the school is done by the wife.. All He does is send the money, with hope that the wife will handle the whole thing..If such a thing should happen to him, do you also think he deserves the wife as you said?

P.S.. He comes home at any given opportunistic to be with the family..

Valid point.
Re: Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... by stopthecycle: 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2021
Mariangeles:

What if he lived abroad and sends home money for his children's school fees and all?
The woman was just too foolish for stealing from herself (practically), abusing her husband's trust, and depriving her own child the rights to go to school.

But don't you think the man should have been more involved? No matter how busy he was, this happens to a lot of men...
Re: Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... by Mariangeles(f): 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
stopthecycle:

But don't you think the man should have been more involved? No matter how busy he was, this happens to a lot of men...

Well, of course, he should have whenever he had the time, but only to check his children's academic progress, not to have to verify some school receipts.
A man should be able to totally rely on his wife, and the wife likewise.
If the story is true, the wife is nothing but an extortionist and a thief, and does not deserve to be trusted in the least of matters.
She thought she was being wise...were those little extra cash what her trust was worth? She sold it so cheap.
Re: Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... by crackhaus: 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
Mariangeles:

It's not about having total trust in a wife, it's about accountability.

You can't trust anyone (wife or not) so much that the person becomes unaccountable to you, especially when you're entrusting them with money for something as important as the children's school fees.

This is not money for market runs we talking about.
Re: Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... by crackhaus: 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
Richy4:

Knows the name of the kid's school.. Knows the amount that they pay... Every Financial transaction about the school is done by the wife.. All He does is send the money, with hope that the wife will handle the whole thing..If such a thing should happen to him, do you also think he deserves the wife as you said?

P.S.. He comes home at any given opportunity to be with the family..
How did he know the amount they pay? From the school directly (perhaps during registration of his kids in the school), or does he only know it from what his wife tells him?

Sending money to his wife and letting her handle payments is not the issue, the problem is not knowing exactly what the school charges for fees.
Jeez, you can even get that information off the school website.

1 Like

Re: Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... by Mariangeles(f): 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
crackhaus:

It's not about having total trust in a wife, it's about accountability.

You can't trust anyone (wife or not) so much that the person becomes unaccountable to you, especially when you're entrusting them with money for something as important as the children's school fees.

This is not money for market runs we talking about.

You have a point.
Re: Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... by Richy4(m): 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
crackhaus:

How did he know the amount they pay? From the school directly (perhaps during registration of his kids in the school), or does he only know it from what his wife tells him?

Sending money to his wife and letting her handle payments is not the issue, the problem is not knowing exactly what the school charges for fees.
Jeez, you can even get that information off the school website.

smiley If a wife told the husband that their kid's school fees was #100 for example, Do you think there's need for a husband to doubt the wife's integrity by sniffing around looking for unnecessary things like receipt especially when he has limited time to spend with his family? .......

Has relationships become so bad that a man cannot trust the wife in terms of her doing the right thing?...
Speaking of school website, has Nigeria developed so much that all public and Private schools now have website?.. what about the school that doesn't have website, How will the man access the information? There's a reason a wife was popularly know as the helpmate.. the man cannot do/ be there at all times you know?

I still think that that generalization you made was not fair to some gentlemen.. especially those that were working away from a place they call home..
Re: Husband Finds Out Wife Inflates Childs School Fees, Yet Child Not In School... by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
My wife cannot even do it. The school sends their newsletter to me directly and I transfer the fees straight into their account.

He should learn to organise his finances to exclude loopholes.

(1) (Reply)

Warning: Do Not Use An Orthopaedic Mattress Until You Read This / I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job / Man Get Tired Of Buying Baby’s Diapers, Says Wife Is Wasting It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.