Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

10 African Countries With The Highest Debt To China - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 African Countries With The Highest Debt To China (49178 Views)

20 Countries Most In Debt To China / Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 / USD TRANSFER WORLDWIDE, RMB to CHINA! Order on 1688, taobao, eBay & shipping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debt To China by BluntBoy(m): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
nograv:

How many likes have you got for your posts vs me... cheesy

mumu

Oh, never knew it was a battle of Likes. I thought we were having a conversation about national debt?

Talk about pettiness at its peak. British Nigerian my foot!!! grin
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debt To China by nograv: 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
BluntBoy:

Oh, never knew it was a battle of Likes. I thought we were having a conversation about national debt?

Talk about pettiness at its peak. British Nigerian my foot!!! grin

Agbero, I would give you one dirty slap when I get back to Naija.. angry

I doubt you are even Nigerian? Some Ghanaian pretender.. Even worse you could be a Jubril from Sudan.. grin

The fact you have no likes, shows that no one agrees with your stupidity grin
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debt To China by OyinO: 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
nograv:

You need to take that chip off your shoulder...

Naija people and jealously sha..

So I point out Economics is my bread and butter, that means I am showing ego...

Mtcheww Mumu...

Sharrap...

USA is also United states of Ajegunle. That you're in one screwed up racist end where you're treated like a second class citizen and always closely monitored like a repentant criminal doesn't make you better than someone in their country home. Many Naija people I know who are there are trapped, crying and dying in silence in the US but won't come back because of shame and vain pride. You sound like one of them. Efulefu
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debt To China by nograv: 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
OyinO:

USA is also United states of Ajegunle. That you're in one screwed up racist end where you're treated like a second class citizen and always closely monitored like a repentant criminal doesn't make you better than someone in their country home. Many Naija people I know who are there are trapped, crying and dying in silence in the US but won't come back because of shame and vain pride. You sound like one of them. Efulefu

I live in the United Kingdom you idiot...

The United States is a completely different country..

I am doing fine in London. Obviously pointing out your jealousy pained you.. cheesy

I am well aware of western racism. It is something you have never experienced and it hardens you and strengthens you.

But if it doesnt destroy you it makes you sharper. I had to work twice as hard as any oyinbo to get and keep my job. When I tell you I know economics it is not bragging because my position was hard won. Tribalism is nothing compared to racism, where a white man will kill you just for being black. Some blacks will even undermine you just to protect their position with whites..

I know of many Naija folk who brag they are Lawyers and Doctors in the west. But they are cleaners and security guards. I am not one of them...

But when I tell your stupid ass how the world really works and provide knowledge. Shut up and listen because I learnt this and succeeded with white and asian men looking over my shoulder hoping I would fail..

The fact that I am here on this forum is not borne of arrogance. It is because I care... I care about Nigeria and its people in general.. I bother to visit the country of my fore fathers out of respect.

I have learned what worked for countries that broke the mould and industrialised outside of Europe. Especially the Asian ones and taking on huge debts they couldnt pay back was rarely part of the development story.

In fact when the Asian crisis hit, nations like South Korean and Singapore learnt to be more cautious around debt. Even ignoring IMF and World Bank demands that they were given in return for loans. They did what was right for them, they were smart. Nigeria must be the same...

I dont think you even realise how little the other nations of the world think of us. When one of you own offers you advice you reject it because of your own jealously. Mtcheww

I look down on no one. You even abused Ajegunle.. Fool but for luck either you or I could have been born there. Ditto Makoko or any poor area, people in those areas are merely victims of Nigeria's failures.

I have sat with the roughest area boys and walked away unharmed. Why because they know deep down I care about them and Naija.. Even though I live in Ikoyi, they sense no arrogance. Only a deep love for our people..

What I despise is ignorance and debt driven growth will not get Nigeria to where it needs to go. Only production will with better economic management..

I am wasting my time on you and your bad belle..

Pele for your struggles..

Mtcheww, If some one comes to you with a new idea
and you think it sounds wrong.. Look around and see if what you are currently doing is working. Is Nigeria working? Is it? Then think again you clown..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debt To China by jboo75188: 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
Good morning readers! I'm really glad that my classmate recommended me the place like this https://papernow.org/research-paper-writing writing company where I can buy essay papers online and read fantastic topics. Gorgeous grades for my tasks means that you, authors, did an outstanding essay. I'm so proud of being the best student of the year thanks to their work!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dollar Scarcity: Parents Of Overseas Students Weep In Banks / Obinna Ukwuani Appointed Chief Digital Officer Of Bank Of Kigali / Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.