Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina (53661 Views)

She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now / Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina by AngelicBeing: 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
KillTheZombies:
God bless the girl. If Aisha had done this to dumbohari's skinny prick many years ago, she would saved nigerians the calamity of having the deluded illiterate coupist and murderer alive.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina by bazetrend: 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
[img]https://z-p3-scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/51883567_237194717226658_8474536714906370048_o.jpg? _nc_cat=102&efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9&_nc_eui2=AeHJEj1CAxX1P9WcKkOTKuMXEXMMcVG4yXxV2PJWyt-_WLMGXBn0N3ghvofo0QaiXyW_kM9X6yJlrDH2UxrADxUWbHmfqMKdSOLfnfiWawY1-A&_nc_ht=z-p3-scontent-amt2-1.xx&oh=d50624618dc8464055ccc313dd33ed0d&oe=5CF052FF[/img]
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina by Cantonese: 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
Nairatrend:
grin

The girl definitely needs a national award or a war hero's medal.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina by Originalsly: 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
KillTheZombies:

God bless the girl. If Aisha had done this to dumbohari's skinny prick many years ago, she would saved nigerians the calamity of having the deluded illiterate coupist and murderer alive.

Why you soooo obsessed with Buhari?.... and how do you know he has a skinny prick?... hmmm....let me not think about what you making me think about.

@ topic.... razors would now be hot on the market.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina by lovemaths(f): 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
Pictures of the sliced p...e....n...i...s. I wanna have it for dinner OR I don't believe this.

Hit like if you are with me.
Otherwise hit share.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina by amahthelma(f): 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Stupid and very wicked girl. I am against pedophiles but did she need to do that? Destroy a man like that?
am not surprised with wat u wrote cause your name speaks a lot about you
And that name has really shown to us you have a cow brain.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina by akejujoe(f): 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Stupid and very wicked girl. I am against pedophiles but did she need to do that? Destroy a man like that?
Are you in any way suggesting that she should have allowed the pedophile molest her instead ?Because I don't see any other alternative to what she did. She deserves some accolades biko.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina by Isoduwa(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
faithfull18:
Did she ever live with a butcher? She is brave.

Her father is a butcherist
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
you have done well
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
I guess we will all be walking around with razor.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina by asanwafo: 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
When a woman slashes a man's penis for trying to rape her or kills a man for being unfaithful, it becomes a sign of bravery but when a man put pepper on a woman's vagina for stealing phone, it becomes wickedness and everyone Will be calling for the perpetrator's head. They are all evil and should be condemned outrightly.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
Debramaye:
Why can't some men control their thing, is it how it's scratching them ni
men sexual urges start from the brain to chest and the feeling of releasing d tension. it's not easy to be man
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina by cococandy(f): 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
She’s my hero

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina by Martinez39(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
Correct girl cheesy. All these scum bags that can't control their joysticks deserve such treatment. cheesy
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina by Martinez39(m): 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
ismailaja:
men sexual urges start from the brain to chest and the feeling of releasing d tension. it's not easy to be man
Abegi, there is no excuse. All men have self control. Imagine if a man raped your daughter and he gave you such an excuse, will you pardon him? Stop being a rape apologist. Do you know what it means to violate someone's rights and leave them with trauma? Oga you no try o, you fall my hand.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina by PrincessB1(f): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
Wow! This is the best news I've read so far pertaining to rape case.

She's so brave

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina by Fourwinds: 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
Congrats321:
shes a witch.. just because of sex you slash the mans manhood.. how will he have kids now mbok?
the girl has done very well... Rapist don't deserve children
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina by Fourwinds: 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
hmmmm..Adamu damn CowBoy
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina by Fidelismaria: 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin grin grin

Finally bush meat don catch the hunter

I so much love this girl bravely

Bravo girl
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina by PrincessB1(f): 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Adamu the real cowboy.
I pray it happens to most of the females in your family, especially your daughters so that you can dash out and buy kola for the rapist.
Onura undecided angry

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina by chrissyade(f): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
Serves him right, wise girl Na to dey carry sharp objects about, do anyhow and we treat your bleep up
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina by Fadomero(m): 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
nice one gal 1million naira fr u
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
im speechless about this matter. im indecisive im not in support of the girl did nd also what d man was trying to do. but i think what she did is so bad why wont her just slash his throat not his dick. imaging life without dick?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina by jamezman(m): 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

Use ur head na or use ur upper..
#5 sense would automatically save u from this absolute stupidity and open display of extreme foolish mess accompanied by mental lifelessness...
Zombie
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
Martinez39:
Abegi, there is no excuse. All men have self control. Imagine if a man raped your daughter and he gave you such an excuse, will you pardon him? Stop being a rape apologist. Do you know what it means to violate someone's rights and leave them with trauma? Oga you no try o, you fall my hand.
sorry, I did not finish my comment. yea, that doesn't mean rape is the next step. am a Muslim, if a man feel a sex urge, he should go on fasting. am 23yearz old and am a virgin. I just want to express that a man sensual tension it like a punishment and nt easy to control for men with ojukokoro
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina by Martinez39(m): 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
ismailaja:
sorry, I did not finish my comment. yea, that doesn't mean rape is the next step. am a Muslim, if a man feel a sex urge, he should go on fasting. am 23yearz old and am a virgin. I just want to express that a man sensual tension it like a punishment and nt easy to control for men with ojukokoro
Okay. At least we can agree that all men have self control no matter what.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes / Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital / Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.