Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Father Buries His Own Day Old Baby Alive In Jigawa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Buries His Own Day Old Baby Alive In Jigawa (27570 Views)

Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) / Jigawa Woman Conspires With Lover To Bury Their Newborn Baby Alive Inside Toilet / Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Buries His Own Day Old Baby Alive In Jigawa by infromation: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
Sad

2 Likes

Re: Father Buries His Own Day Old Baby Alive In Jigawa by Delivar(m): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
spinna:
The most important info on the last line
How did the baby stay alive after being buried alive? It suggests the baby wasn't actually buried. It was something like kidnapping and hidden in the bush with leaves.
Re: Father Buries His Own Day Old Baby Alive In Jigawa by DrMuzungu(m): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
Burry the father alive too. But first beat him up well well. And make sure he doesn't crawl back out.
Re: Father Buries His Own Day Old Baby Alive In Jigawa by Starboytwo(m): 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
Smile4daddy:

Get a Barrister aka Human rights activist to go with you.
where I'd find them.... This is happening live
Re: Father Buries His Own Day Old Baby Alive In Jigawa by shamsin6300(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
enemyofprogress:
were you surprised?he is a Muslim now

Dnt u av a Muslim friends? is that how the also act? keep ur illiteracy plz

2 Likes

Re: Father Buries His Own Day Old Baby Alive In Jigawa by enemyofprogress: 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
shamsin6300:

Dnt u av a Muslim friends? is that how the also act? keep ur illiteracy plz
were you surprised?he is a Muslim now
Re: Father Buries His Own Day Old Baby Alive In Jigawa by zeromeridian: 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
I read to the last word to know what happened. The writer of this story is a guru. The suspense was much that l had to read to the last. Thank God the baby is alive

2 Likes

Re: Father Buries His Own Day Old Baby Alive In Jigawa by Himmler: 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
This man is talking yanyanpu!!!
Re: Father Buries His Own Day Old Baby Alive In Jigawa by Truefaith: 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
There is only one God, the Maker and Sustainer of the Universe.

But everyone must ask the question if the spirit behind Islam is the spirit of that one God

Or if we are dealing with a spirit who not only hates God but also all people made by God.

We should examine, again, the spirit behind Islam

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2018/08/12/a-small-peek-at-islam/
Re: Father Buries His Own Day Old Baby Alive In Jigawa by sibb2011: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
Lucky baby. "Eni ti Olorun ko paa".

1 Like

Re: Father Buries His Own Day Old Baby Alive In Jigawa by Cooleasy(m): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
spinna:
By far by far. That last line is the koko o. Me that was almost crying before reading the last line. On reading the last line I just jumped up in joy grin
Re: Father Buries His Own Day Old Baby Alive In Jigawa by LadySarah: 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
Starboytwo:
Hello nairalander, my brother left home this morning, he is a producer and wanted to fix his laptop... He went with his friend and 2 hours ago I got a call that police got them and are calling me asking "how far?....

My brother is a producer and was held because he was carrying a laptop and his iPhone..... They are currently at ikeja under bridge waiting for me to come settle them..... I have spoken to them on phone and they are trying to intimidate me which I'm not shaken in the least.... I have told my brother to follow them to their station, and I've repeatedly asked for their station which they have refused to tell me....

PLEASE HELP ME ON THE NEXT APPROCH TO TAKE...
Modified

I have just got another call and they are still asking where I am, I'm in computer village at the moment, I initially came for a transaction and that's why they are waiting at the bridge to give them 20k...

Cc lalasticlala
Cc mynd44

https://www.nairaland.com/5021077/police-just-got-bro-nd#75695406

What step do I take to get my bro out...
This is their address I could get from my bro
Aran shodipo gra ikeja police station

google pcrru helpline immediately.call the line,they are from their headquarter and will direct you on what to do
Re: Father Buries His Own Day Old Baby Alive In Jigawa by oneTIMEman(m): 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
This is suppose to be a movie, I want to buy the script pls,
Nairaland...am interested in these scripts, email me
Re: Father Buries His Own Day Old Baby Alive In Jigawa by Afonja007: 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
Starboytwo:
Hello nairalander, my brother left home this morning, he is a producer and wanted to fix his laptop... He went with his friend and 2 hours ago I got a call that police got them and are calling me asking "how far?....

My brother is a producer and was held because he was carrying a laptop and his iPhone..... They are currently at ikeja under bridge waiting for me to come settle them..... I have spoken to them on phone and they are trying to intimidate me which I'm not shaken in the least.... I have told my brother to follow them to their station, and I've repeatedly asked for their station which they have refused to tell me....

PLEASE HELP ME ON THE NEXT APPROCH TO TAKE...
Modified

I have just got another call and they are still asking where I am, I'm in computer village at the moment, I initially came for a transaction and that's why they are waiting at the bridge to give them 20k...

Cc lalasticlala
Cc mynd44

https://www.nairaland.com/5021077/police-just-got-bro-nd#75695406

What step do I take to get my bro out...
This is their address I could get from my bro
Aran shodipo gra ikeja police station
contact guru maharaji
Re: Father Buries His Own Day Old Baby Alive In Jigawa by Fidelismaria: 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
I fvcking hate this country

I curse the day I was born in this shithole

1 Like

Re: Father Buries His Own Day Old Baby Alive In Jigawa by jaymejate: 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
spinna:
Thank you
Re: Father Buries His Own Day Old Baby Alive In Jigawa by ajepako(f): 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
enemyofprogress:
come make I do you Valentine's day for my house make your eyes clear

Sule tongue tongue
Re: Father Buries His Own Day Old Baby Alive In Jigawa by DrP2000(m): 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hmmm
I attended to this woman here in Saudi (Dariyah General hospital) She was forced to see me being the only Nigeria that can speak hausa(though we are only 2nigerian doctors here) She was not even aware she was pregnant, was claiming Malaria, but from her history and tests, it was obvious she was pregnant.

Her Saudi Sponsors begged her not to travel back to Nigeria, that they will catter for the baby just to convince her to stay. She refused, they went as far as renting a separate house for her but she insisted she wants to go back to Nigeria, that the husband will deny the pregnancy if she doesnt go now and that they are separated.

The poor innocent baby has been murdered just like. A child that has a better future here.

1 Like

Re: Father Buries His Own Day Old Baby Alive In Jigawa by enemyofprogress: 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
ajepako:

Sule tongue tongue
na final opportunity I wan give you to have a taste of me o
Re: Father Buries His Own Day Old Baby Alive In Jigawa by Emison19: 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
'Bigger trouble' indeed ooo.
Re: Father Buries His Own Day Old Baby Alive In Jigawa by cococandy(f): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
Divorce the same woman thrice?

All in a bud to make more room for extra pucci?

Lord have mercy.
Re: Father Buries His Own Day Old Baby Alive In Jigawa by entaye(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
Which kind practice be this abeg?
Re: Father Buries His Own Day Old Baby Alive In Jigawa by Mikesparkle7(m): 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
wise man
Re: Father Buries His Own Day Old Baby Alive In Jigawa by chibaby509(f): 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
boths are fools! An awesome God can never let an innocent destiny go to waste.
Re: Father Buries His Own Day Old Baby Alive In Jigawa by Mikesparkle7(m): 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
Earthbound:
I just hope the child is adopted by wealthy folks. There's something great in that kid that needs to be harnessed.
wise man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed / Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market / Musa Murtala Is Not Dead, Receives N1 Million From Group.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.