Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

I'm In The Mood, Who Will Surrender To My ‘ileke’ This Valentine – Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm In The Mood, Who Will Surrender To My ‘ileke’ This Valentine – Mercy Aigbe (3581 Views)

Valentine: Mercy Aigbe Reveals The Unusual Thing She Did For Her Husband To Get / Mercy Aigbe, Mide Martins, Odunlade Adekola At Kemi Afolabi Father-In-Law Burial / Thin Tall Tony On A Movie Set With Mike Okon And Mercy Aigbe (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In The Mood, Who Will Surrender To My ‘ileke’ This Valentine – Mercy Aigbe by linx123: 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
As we all know February to be the month of love a lot people have switched into their Valentine mood, Nollywood actress and mother of two, Mercy Aigbe, is no exception. The beautiful actress took to Instagram on Tuesday evening to announce to her fans/followers that she is ready for the Valentine.

There might be a little problem though as it appears the screen diva is yet to find any one to surrender to her ‘Ileke’.

Who is going to surrender to my Ileke Idi this Valentine, Already in Val Mood with my black and RED

See photos https://janefblog.com/5390-im-ready-who-will-surrender-to-my-ileke-this-valentine-mercy-aigbe/
Re: I'm In The Mood, Who Will Surrender To My ‘ileke’ This Valentine – Mercy Aigbe by GOFRONT(m): 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
Picture of the ileke idi
Re: I'm In The Mood, Who Will Surrender To My ‘ileke’ This Valentine – Mercy Aigbe by YorubaAssasin: 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
The Ileke-idi wey Ambode don take give you millions of Naira from Lagos State treasury ba? angry

I guess she go still go dey chase the new set of elected Politicians... angry

1 Like

Re: I'm In The Mood, Who Will Surrender To My ‘ileke’ This Valentine – Mercy Aigbe by meobizy(f): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
Attention seeking is at an all damn high.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Leaned On Beyonce To Talk To Jay-z Has Been Getting Death Threats / 50 Cent Vs Eedris / Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.