Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord (69053 Views)

What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis / What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari / Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord by fatiuabdul: 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
Everything about buhari is lifeless even his smiles compared to atiku!

Re: What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord by chibaby509(f): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
PMB, U told atiku all these? Oboi yo
Re: What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord by Pat4321: 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
Imortal001:
The president hit the nail on the head! nice speech there, from a real convert democrat.
4 + 4 no ni!
Sai buhari!
Lets wait and see, if atiku can buy his way into aso rock come febuhari 16.
Too many idiots in these country, pigs are even beytet
Re: What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 14, 2019
Imortal001:
The president hit the nail on the head! nice speech there, from a real convert democrat.
4 + 4 no ni!
Sai buhari!
Lets wait and see, if atiku can buy his way into aso rock come febuhari 16.

Ropes will be available for all zombies on Saturday to hang themselves when our amiable incoming president will be announced as Alhaji Atiku Abubakar
Re: What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord by help9: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2019
I'm willing to bet 500k......you game??
tegrianonigltd:

Someone that said he can’t lose but has lost 3 times in the past,2015 he rode on the state of the nation, the emotions of the northerners, now it is Fulani vs Fulani, CAN WE PLACE A BET, from 200k each, let us bet on who wins. If you are sure of buhari, come out and be patriotic.
Re: What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord by help9: 9:09am On Feb 14, 2019
I'm willing to bet 500k...Buhari wins at first ballot count. ...you game??
tegrianonigltd:

Someone that said he can’t lose but has lost 3 times in the past,2015 he rode on the state of the nation, the emotions of the northerners, now it is Fulani vs Fulani, CAN WE PLACE A BET, from 200k each, let us bet on who wins. If you are sure of buhari, come out and be patriotic.
Re: What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
help9:
I'm willing to bet 500k...Buhari wins at first ballot count. ...you game??

First ballot count can be from the east or south south so think it deep.. before I win you bro.
Re: What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

We can make out bet payment to someone reputable here like a mod and he can take 5-10%

I am not familiar with any mod so call one out
Re: What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
help9:
I'm willing to bet 500k......you game??

Abuja ? Or how do you want it.
Re: What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord by raumdeuter: 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

I am not familiar with any mod so call one out

I am not familiar with any either

How do you want us to arrange it within the next 24hrs
Re: What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord by help9: 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

First ballot count can be from the east or south south so think it deep.. before I win you bro.

Wrong......in election parlance, first ballot count means the party that was first declared winner upon election completion. In situations whereby the results are challenged whichever way/means and another winner declared. Such winner can not be described to have won at first ballot count.
Re: What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord by help9: 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lagos
tegrianonigltd:

Re: What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord by help9: 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
I'd do N1m grand
tegrianonigltd:

Replay asap lets close the deal soonest
Re: What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord by Kodext(m): 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
ada9ja:

if u didnt notice any, that means u re the lifeless one, no offence sir

Lol Your Boyfriend buhari has made another achievement by postponing 2019 general election!

Can u see your lives?
Re: What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord by ada9ja(f): 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kodext:

Lol Your Boyfriend buhari has made another achievement by postponing 2019 general election!

Can u see your lives?

just as ur uncle jona did in 2015

how was ur life then sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) / President Buhari Guarded By Saudi Security Operatives In Medina, Saudi Arabia / Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.