Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari (29994 Views)

Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu / APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance / Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ganamustgo:

After writing rubbish, what response do you expect?

You can report for Africa o.

And the end time mods will rush to take action with the speed of light. without trying to find out the root cause of the insult.
You (Mallam mai suya) are lucky that we are interacting on a faceless forum, if not, you'll have lost a vital organ in your body because of your blind support for a lifeless entity.This your comment really got me laughing grin
Re: Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari by Jman06(m): 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
We'll retire him on Saturday!

Back to Daura!
Re: Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
Indepth & succint analysis!

Buhari is the most USELESS THING i ever voted!

I can't wait to un-vote the nuisance!

1 Like

Re: Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari by PapaAdanna: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
tesppidd:
You and your generation will continue to wallow in anguish the way Nigerians have been suffering for the past 30 years. Amen.

Anguish and Pain to your family just the way families suffered from Boko haram between 2012 and 2015 and graduates were suffering since 2000.

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!
All i can say is that you are a zombie, we are not in the same league
Re: Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari by jrusky(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

Even without being in government, Atiku's daughter is commissioner of health in Adamawa state. Talk about nepotism.

Atiku's perchance for lies is unparalleled. He lied that he spoke to Lt. Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's widow. His policy documents covers two terms of four years each yet he has promised Igbos only four years.

How can a man who tells such simple lies be trusted. Why would a man lie that he called a widow when he didn't?

Pls do you know the meaning of nepotism at all? Pls Google is your friend then place Buhari and Atiku side by side then do the judgement bro

You comment about lie pls don't let me go their Buhari is a nightmare when it come to lying and you know the worst thing when Buhari lies instead for him to apologise he will defiantly defend it and tell the world master liar called Liar Mohamad to window dress it for him.

Buhari has be lying since he was born. He lied to run for a term, he lied to Nigerians in all his campaign promises, he lied as per his cerificate in fact I would rather trust a liar who lie but correct the lie and apologise than a old foolish liar called buhari who never accept to be a liar and keep lying terribly.

Bro go to bed you have no point.

1 Like

Re: Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
post=75700728:
The world is laughing at us. We like good economy.
We want steady and constant power supply, we want jobs, we want food on our table, we desire good infrastructure and security but at the same time could not exercise patience for a willing government that is sincerely laying the foundation for all these to happen.
They brainwashed you with "hunger in the land" slogan. They said 20million Nigerians lost jobs.
Majority of those people who they said they lost their jobs were construction company workers whose contract monies were diverted and could not continue as at the time PMB took over.
With resumption of roads construction, rail construction, 2nd Niger Bridge, why are they not sincere to tell us how many Nigerians have been engaged?
They tell us bankers lost jobs, who liquidated those banks?
Did PMB or Osinbajo take loan from these banks?
Who killed Cooperative bank?
Who killed Societè Generale?
Who killed Enterprise bank?
Who killed Intercontinental? Who killed Skye bank? Some of them took loans ranging from 10billion and above and refused to pay back.
The banks fold up and you hear them shamelessly saying Buhari made Nigerians lose their jobs.
Since inception Buhari didn't sack anybody.
In fact he employed more graduates and junior level officers into the civil/public service.
He didn't owe salary.
By 28 of every month all federal workers receive salaries.
Because you are not well informed you sink their lies. They say Buhari plan to Islamize Nigeria. How possible? Even Military government cannot dare it. Nigeria is a secular State They use our Christian leaders to brainwash us because we have no sense of history.
In 1999-2001 you recall the religious riot in kaduna.
I was in Kaduna then, many Christians were massacred. Obj was president then. Between 2000-2007 you recall the Fulani herders -farmers/locals crises in plateau State that led to declaration of state of emergency in plateau State.
Who was president then? Obj and not PMB.
Do you know that in Benue State farmer -fulani herdsmen had been at each other's throat since the military era? These kind of unhealthy political intrigues can only thrive in Nigeria where people have no sense of history or some people just want to deceive themselves.
Those who plunged us into the den of hunger, job loss, darkness, decay infrastructure, insecurity and poor education are posing as messiah, they killed our university system for their own to thrive.
It is only in Nigeria where a sitting president and his vice would approve for themselves, while in office, the licence to build universities. It is only in Nigeria where a president would abandon construction of National library and build multi billion naira presidential library in his hilltop mansion and the youths whose future is mortgaged will be clapping for them.
Resources that are meant for all were carted away yet you are here crucifying a man that is 'righting the wrongs' haba!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

It done 50000 of pro buhari writeup go and ask for stipend !.
For your mind you thinks you get job?

2 Likes

Re: Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari by chiilily(f): 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY!!!

HIGH-PILLARS INTERNATIONAL, A newly established Company located at Owerri Imo state, Aba Abia State, Onitsha Anambra State, Enugu State, Calabar Cross River State is currently in need of Graduates, Non-graduates, Undergraduates to fill in the vacant positions as follows
Regional manager
Project supervisor
Management trainee
Public Relation Officer
Marketers
Office attendant
Stock keepers

JOB DESCRIPTION
The company is into three sectors of the Economy... High-Pillars is into Media services, Business and career development, Potential Building and Health Facilitation

QUALIFICATIONS
PHD,MSC,BSC,HND,NCE,ND(Minimum of O'Level)

HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should Forward an Edited CV to highpillars407@gmail. com or send a short message containing (Name, Qualification, Sex, Date of Birth, Location and Phone numbers ) to Office processing line 09062090694
Re: Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari by CioAngels(f): 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
Racoon:

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/2019-go-home-and-rest-after-failing-nigerians-woefully-junaid-tells-buhari/
My fan daddy Junaid, but you just supported him to run for the election. You have just confused me sir.
Re: Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari by Askme8: 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
post=75700728:
We want steady and constant power supply, we want jobs, we want food on our table, we desire good infrastructure and security but at the same time could not exercise patience for a willing government that is sincerely laying the foundation for all these to happen.
They brainwashed you with "hunger in the land" slogan. They said 20million Nigerians lost jobs.
Majority of those people who they said they lost their jobs were construction company workers whose contract monies were diverted and could not continue as at the time PMB took over.
With resumption of roads construction, rail construction, 2nd Niger Bridge, why are they not sincere to tell us how many Nigerians have been engaged?
Who killed Intercontinental? Who killed Skye bank? Some of them took loans ranging from 10billion and above and refused to pay back.
The banks fold up and you hear them shamelessly saying Buhari made Nigerians lose their jobs.
In fact he employed more graduates and junior level officers into the civil/public service.
He didn't owe salary.
Because you are not well informed you sink their lies. They say Buhari plan to Islamize Nigeria. How possible? Even Military government cannot dare it. Nigeria is a secular State They use our Christian leaders to brainwash us because we have no sense of history.
I was in Kaduna then, many Christians were massacred. Obj was president then. Between 2000-2007 you recall the Fulani herders -farmers/locals crises in plateau State that led to declaration of state of emergency in plateau State.
Do you know that in Benue State farmer -fulani herdsmen had been at each other's throat since the military era? These kind of unhealthy political intrigues can only thrive in Nigeria where people have no sense of history or some people just want to deceive themselves.
Those who plunged us into the den of hunger, job loss, darkness, decay infrastructure, insecurity and poor education are posing as messiah, they killed our university system for their own to thrive.
It is only in Nigeria where a sitting president and his vice would approve for themselves, while in office, the licence to build universities. It is only in Nigeria where a president would abandon construction of National library and build multi billion naira presidential library in his hilltop mansion and the youths whose future is mortgaged will be clapping for them.
Resources that are meant for all were carted away yet you are here crucifying a man that is 'righting the wrongs' haba!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

for your information they did not brain wash us I am a victim of those who lost their job in this present government you are the one feeding us with false informations and lies.ain't you tired of this directionlesss government? Buhari ruled your grandfather ruled you father ruled you still preparing to rule your children bross they do you?

1 Like

Re: Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari by Myde4naija(m): 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
olaric:
Buhari is Nigeria's biggest problem
you are bigger problem than buhari
Re: Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari by brainbox80: 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author= post=75700728]The world is laughing at us. We like good economy.
They brainwashed you with "hunger in the land" slogan. They said 20million Nigerians lost jobs. With resumption of roads construction, rail construction, 2nd Niger Bridge, why are they not sincere to tell us how many Nigerians have been engaged?
Did PMB or Osinbajo take loan from these banks? Who killed Cooperative bank? Who killed Societè Generale? MR YOU ARE 'TOO INFORMED' ABOUT BUBU AND THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, BUT DON'T FORGET THAT NIGERIANS ARE NOT ALICE IN WONDERLAND. SO JUST GO AND REST COS YOU'VE TRIED, OKAY
Re: Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari by ugolosn: 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
post=75700728:
In fact he employed more graduates and junior level officers into the civil/public
service.
He didn't owe salary.
3Resources that are meant for all were carted away yet you are here crucifying a man that is 'righting the wrongs' haba!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Is this person a Nigerian or does he stay in Nigeria?
Did I hear u say PMB was laying a foundation.
Why am I even replying u.
Gosh

1 Like

Re: Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari by JOhnnyfreash: 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
Buharifanatic:
who be this one again? i dont know u oga, leave buhari alone for us
I will support Buhari to all my life........I ask my friend between atiku and Buhari who will u employ in yr business,he said Buhari,I ask him why would he not support atiku his person d nigga said atiku will steal his money.......be wise 9ja
Re: Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari by nkemjacob2(m): 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
Even atiku will also Nigerians
Re: Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari by Butoneday2(m): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
APCsupporter:
Nigeria sai Buhari.
I
Shut up and be serious for once, we're not here for child's play?

1 Like

Re: Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari by APCsupporter: 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
Butoneday2:

I have my right. Nigeria Sai Baba Bujari and Baba Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari by APCsupporter: 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
Butoneday2:

I have my right. Nigeria Sai Baba Buhari and Baba Osinbajo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari by AllenSpencer: 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
Same Junaid that his father packed out of the house base on his paternity in Bariga

This guy's always thing people don't know them, not believing its a global village.

Junaid for Bariga? Him papa abscond after realising Junaid was not his son.
Re: Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari by Gentleziggy(m): 11:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
Mr junaid sir there is no peace n rest for d wicked.
Re: Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari by Dollabiz: 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
truth hurt
Re: Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 1:29am On Feb 14, 2019
jrusky:

Pls do you know the meaning of nepotism at all? Pls Google is your friend then place Buhari and Atiku side by side then do the judgement bro

You comment about lie pls don't let me go their Buhari is a nightmare when it come to lying and you know the worst thing when Buhari lies instead for him to apologise he will defiantly defend it and tell the world master liar called Liar Mohamad to window dress it for him.

Buhari has be lying since he was born. He lied to run for a term, he lied to Nigerians in all his campaign promises, he lied as per his cerificate in fact I would rather trust a liar who lie but correct the lie and apologise than a old foolish liar called buhari who never accept to be a liar and keep lying terribly.

Bro go to bed you have no point.

Shut up, my friend. What is nepotism? Adimeru made a really stupid and embarassing lie. Someone like him would be lying so much, he would even lie that he dines with Nigerians every morning.
Re: Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 1:32am On Feb 14, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

I'm having fun, and I believe its not an offence

OK, sweetheart. Have fun.

1 Like

Re: Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari by chozzy: 11:38am On Feb 14, 2019
olaric:
Buhari is Nigeria's biggest problem
Re: Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:59am On Feb 19, 2019
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning / 2023 Election: INEC Gets Cash For Elections / At Last, Buhari Formally Writes N’assembly To Withdraw 2016 Budget For Correctio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.