Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu (34317 Views)

Shelle: It’s Not Wike’s Responsibility To Tell Lagosians Who To Vote For In 2023 / 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark / 2023: Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu Not To Contest For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by bennybuhari: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2022
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

A former state chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Lagos, Navy Captain Tunji Shelle (rtd) has advised Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) to return to his hometown in Iragbiji in Osun state and take a deserved rest.

Speaking in an interview with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Shelle, who led the PDP to its best outing in Lagos in the 2015 general elections where the party won eight House of Assembly seats said it is wrong for anyone to describe Tinubu as a Lagosian.

When asked if he will be happy to see Tinubu, a fellow Lagosian become Nigeria’s president in 2023, Shelle said “First of all, describing Tinubu as a Lagosian is very wrong. Tinubu is not a Lagosian. You can quote me any day”.

"He was not born in Lagos, he didn’t grow up in Lagos. It was the NADECO and Afenifere people that smuggled him in to become the governor of Lagos”.

“I know his relations very well in Iragbiji, Osun state. Given his age, he should go back to Iragbiji and take his rest. That is what he deserves now. He should be resting in his hometown”.

“Secondly, as for becoming president, I choose the kind of people who can lead me. I can never support him. I have my own party, PDP. What will make me vote for somebody from another party, especially somebody I don’t believe in? He has done his tenure as Lagos state governor. Whether good or bad, posterity will judge him”.

“After leaving office over 15 years ago, he is still the one collecting revenues in Lagos through his company Alpha Beta. You can quote me on this. That is morally wrong and unjustifiable. I distanced myself from such people”.

“That is the reason why I didn’t join the Alliance for Democracy (AD) when I retired from the Navy. There are certain people I cannot work with, especially people I cannot defend their source of wealth”.
https://independent.ng/return-to-your-hometown-iragbiji-and-rest-former-pdp-chairman-tells-tinubu/

193 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by Mrfixitt(m): 9:02am On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubu is stubborn and will never listen to the good advice of this elder statesman. Hooge disgrace awaits him at the polls next year.

Peter Obi is the man

493 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by successmatters(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2022
Iragbiji is awaiting the return of their son who ran away from the town in 1920. He will return to help develop his town in May 2023 aged 103 years

411 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by alsudan: 9:05am On Oct 23, 2022
Good advise

Thiefnibu is supposed to be back in his Ancestral land Iragbiji waiting for his creators call.

264 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by Vickym1(f): 9:07am On Oct 23, 2022
That's Y he's donating taxpayers money anyhow as if it is his sweat.

A man that denied his own family can't be trusted to be a Nigerian president

294 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by hisexcellency34: 9:08am On Oct 23, 2022
Emilokan wants to rest in Aso Villa. Who no like beta tin?

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by Bontafa: 9:10am On Oct 23, 2022
Za Pampers

198 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by Honjoshy4u: 9:11am On Oct 23, 2022
Everything about Tinubu is controversial.
He should go and rest.
Say NO to muslim-muslim devilish insensitive ticket with a Boko Haram sympathiser VP.

256 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by hisexcellency34: 9:24am On Oct 23, 2022
I pity all those lazy youths doing rallies. If only they know how enslaved they are
Honjoshy4u:
Everything about Tinubu is controversial.
He should go and rest.
Say NO to muslim-muslim devilish insensitive ticket with a Boko Haram sympathiser VP.

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by colorsofrainbow: 9:24am On Oct 23, 2022
Sir you are an ipob terrorist. Wait for agbado urchins to come for you grin grin

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by Bontafa: 9:26am On Oct 23, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
thunder scatter Tinubu and his urchins

The cocaine sniffer must be exposed

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by bigdammyj: 9:30am On Oct 23, 2022
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by Jewade(m): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2022
Bontafa:

The cocaine sniffer but be exposed

That's not nice bro

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by Honourable1901(m): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2022
Asiwaju 2023

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by englishmart(m): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2022
If Tinubu were wise, he would have deciphered that only his haters would put such stress and heavy loads on him. Someone who is so frail and wobbly that he couldn't raise a flag of 10 ounces.
If you love Tinubu, you wouldn't support his presidential ambition.

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by Candiddiva88: 9:32am On Oct 23, 2022
What is Iragbijii? grin

19 Likes

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by hammerT: 9:32am On Oct 23, 2022
IRAGBIJI

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by ghiloman28(m): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2022
You can wait till eternity TUNJI. BAT is ahead ahead of you all grin

21 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by DonroxyII: 9:33am On Oct 23, 2022
Where do the Forefathers of Tunji Shelle Comes from, He should return there tongue

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by kenbee(f): 9:33am On Oct 23, 2022
An honest advice from a concerned brother

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by Aremwayne: 9:33am On Oct 23, 2022
The old man will not listen he is ready to plunge Nigeria into poverty. God forbid Bat thing angry

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by kushma(m): 9:33am On Oct 23, 2022
A man that knows that he is not fit to rule that should be at home resting is dragging for the position of the number citizen of Nigeria, because he just believes it’s his turn.

Let’s get the right and vote for a competent leader.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by Fiscus105(m): 9:33am On Oct 23, 2022
........but for OBAMA, every black hypocrite in the jungle rallied round him to lead world most powerful white nation!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by hammerT: 9:33am On Oct 23, 2022
HOLD ME MAKE I NO FALL PRESIDENT AGBADO

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by Bontafa: 9:33am On Oct 23, 2022
hammerT:

Na witchcraft abi na wetting make those irabiji house look that way ?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2022
angry
Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by Trapnews: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2022
Vickym1:
That's Y he's donating taxpayers money anyhow as if it is his sweat.

A man that denied his own family can't be trusted to be a Nigerian president
And we should entrust it to IPOB sympathizers and sponsors.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by MuslimIgbo: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2022
Wey rey

U think say e resemble your useless papa?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by MaliCampus: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2022
The true Omoluabis are speaking up. Does criminals pushing Tinubu to his death,will never end well. They will suffer for 600years
Presidency is not a joke and a retirement home for old and sick people.

56 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House / few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) / Governor Diri Defends Lawrence Ewhrudjakpor, His Deputy On Certificate Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.