Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Tech Support Personnel - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tech Support Personnel (598 Views)

Graduate Customer Support Personnel Vacancy At Start-up Comm. Company / SHIVTECH Nigeria Hiring!!! (tech Support ,sales & Marketing) / Vacany At Fast Growing Mobile Security Coy For Tech Support Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tech Support Personnel by davester: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2010
A US based company which manufactures positioning and control equipment in the Construction, Agriculture and Survey industries seeks to recruit technical support personal who meet the following criteria
• Technical undergraduate (Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering). Other relevant technical degrees such as Agriculture, Survey, Urban/ regional planning will also be considered.
• Bi-lingual in English and French. This is required because the candidate will have the opportunity to travel to different countries across West Africa and needs to be fluent in both languages.
• Relevant work experience (3 years or more)

The company name is Trimble Navigation. You can read about the company on their website www.trimble.com. If interested, please reply to this thread. I’m still trying to work out the email to send the resumes too. Thanks folks!
Re: Tech Support Personnel by tabolaji: 9:25am On Aug 24, 2010
working out email ke? i dont understand this o
Re: Tech Support Personnel by 1forall: 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2010
davester:

I’m still trying to work out the email to send the resumes too.
Do you mean you're just creating the email accounts?
Please tell us, where do you work? Trimble Navigation? Human resources department? Where?

davester:

Thanks folks!
Why are you thanking us?

davester:

please reply to this thread.

NB: Please reply to this thread too, still trying to work out where to . . . undecided
Re: Tech Support Personnel by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2010
davester:

A US based company which manufactures positioning and control equipment in the Construction, Agriculture and Survey industries seeks to recruit technical support personal who meet the following criteria
• Technical undergraduate (Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering). Other relevant technical degrees such as Agriculture, Survey, Urban/ regional planning will also be considered.
• Bi-lingual in English and French. This is required because the candidate will have the opportunity to travel to different countries across West Africa and needs to be fluent in both languages.
• Relevant work experience (3 years or more)

The company name is Trimble Navigation. You can read about the company on their website www.trimble.com. If interested, please reply to this thread. I’m still trying to work out the email to send the resumes too. Thanks folks!

this na my mail address: enitany20022005@yahoo.com
Re: Tech Support Personnel by davester: 12:29am On Aug 25, 2010
Hi Guys,

To answer your questions, I work for Trimble. I was speaking with the Director in charge of the department yesterday, he found out I was from Nigeria and he told me they had been looking for someone with the criteria I outlined. I don't want to post company email addresses here, so if you are interested, you can contact me at davedk09@gmail.com and we can work from there.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Domestic Staff? Driver, Househelp, Cleaner Etc? / Urgent Vacancies! (bsc/hnd/nd) / Phd Duration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.