Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed (66897 Views)

Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa / NAF Bombard Boko Haram’s Meeting Venue In Boboshe, Borno, Many Killed / Governor Shettima Orders Bet9ja, Nairabet Agents To Leave Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by SouthSouth1914: 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
Nice one from Bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by NoFace101: 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
good for dem
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
Let them march to abjua I do not mind living inder boko haram than Mr scam buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by OnyesomJ(m): 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
This Is How They Should Have Attack The Lifeless One

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by musa234(m): 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
So many lives have been lost especially in zamfara,yobe and adamawa lately. What is happening? Things are really getting worst by the day. May Allah guard our Path each passing day.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by dawno2008(m): 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
Awwww
And these fools were playing politics with people's lives,believing they are well protected shocked
But Karma is a biatch cool,like I always say,the blood of the innocent will fight back,if not through these fools it could be through what they thoroughly love,i.e.(family or loved ones)
Some IDP demonstrated sometimes back,but our demonic govt shout them down,and play deaf ,forgetting the fact that this people are actually refugees in their own father land,but one lifeless antique will come and say they have provided security!!! Like seriously shocked shocked shocked
The people of benue still live in fear lipsrsealed,plateau is so volatile that any noise can result to crisis,bandits are all over zamfara and katsina like we still live in 17 century , and one dementia patient still want to be in charge
HABA NIGERIANS,you all should know,that if anything happens,no nation or nations can take us in,do the right thing and vote out these incompetent bunch of losers sad
History will remember our today actions.
I know some zombies still won't listen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by Fadomero(m): 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
Naija a land full of Honey slowly turning to terrorist headquarter. Na me talkam
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by Joemetry(m): 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
BUT BOKO HARAM HAS BEEN DEFEATED BY THE APC, SO I'VE BEEN TOLD...

GOD!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by emmangrace: 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
pautex:
THEY ARE COMING BACK IN FULL FORCE. ATIKU IS THE SOLUTION. VOTE ATIKU ABUBAKAR
Atiku is their leader, he will talk to them to calm down.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by musa234(m): 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
sarrki:
Pdp is fully involved
Must everything be politicised? What is wrong with idiots like you?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
He claims to be holier and better than them yet the truth is that he is not fit to be used as toilet paper to clean their either of their rectums - FFK
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by Abagworo(m): 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
Atiku! Atiku! Atiku!

How many times did I call you?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by FrudstaPresidnt: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ogaga87:

You are bad.. I'm going to report you to Faibuhari.. You can't regress to the next level with them
God forbid next level poverty and hunger.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by Evercurious(f): 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
sleemomymy:
May God forgive you.

And why? Those that are sympathetic to Boko Haram should and shall die by it and not innocent citizens
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by Evercurious(f): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
BabyApple:
never wish anyone dead bro. Leave everything to God!

Suffer not a witch to live
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by JubiOmeiza(m): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
Now that its glaring to PDPs as regard dia chance in coming election, they have resort to unleash BOKOHARAM again on the innocent citizens juxx to discredit Buhari govt and APC chance. Nothing like Bokoharam when PDP was making waves. God in the heaven will punish those behind bokoharam onslaught.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by Isoduwa(m): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
FrudstaPresidnt:
Nice one. Pls did he die?

No, he is deader next level
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by Asshurbanipali: 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hopeless frustrated useless old man, why not blame your dullllard president

[s]
Abagworo:
Atiku! Atiku! Atiku!
How many times did I call you?
[/s]
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by Isoduwa(m): 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
Fadomero:
Naija a land full of Honey slowly turning to terrorist headquarter. Na me talkam

We should come and ask you or beat the hell out of your head?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by TWOWAYMIRROR: 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
Its getting closer...i will love biko haram if they continue like this..release all others and keep the governor.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by Tampiko(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
O ye fool Sarrki! O ye foolish zombie, who hath cursed thee with incurabe folly?
sarrki:
Pdp is fully involved

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by isahsalee: 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
The other party is responsible
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by JubiOmeiza(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
pautex:
THEY ARE COMING BACK IN FULL FORCE. ATIKU IS THE SOLUTION. VOTE ATIKU ABUBAKAR

Atiku plan though..
will never work.
Evil PDP
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by FrudstaPresidnt: 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
TONYE001:

Irrespective of our individual differences, celebrating (or looking forward to) the demise of another human is a bit extreme.

Let's all be guided, please.

Bro, the evil that men do live with them hence I owe no bastard any sympathy.
I can vividly remember how they rubbished Jonathan's effort thinking that it was all about Jonathan.
Jonathan made serious blunders however his enemies are getting paid back in one way or the other.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by Fadomero(m): 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
Isoduwa:

We should come and ask you or beat the hell out of your head?
haha crazy u
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by Evercurious(f): 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
JubiOmeiza:
Now that its glaring to PDPs as regard dia chance in
coming election, they have resort to unleash BOKOHARAM
again on the innocent citizens juxx to discredit Buhari govt
and APC chance.
Nothing like Bokoharam when PDP was making waves.
God in the heaven will punish those behind bokoharam
onslaught.

Hope this is a sarcasm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention / June 12- Governor Seyi Makinde Joins Protesters In Ibadan (Video) / "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.