Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed (66919 Views)

Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa / NAF Bombard Boko Haram’s Meeting Venue In Boboshe, Borno, Many Killed / Governor Shettima Orders Bet9ja, Nairabet Agents To Leave Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by Turantula(m): 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
mfm04622:

Sir, you are STUPID! An attack MANY people died! You are sick! I live in Kaduna and to talk such nonsense about people that died to gain what! Notoriety? Likes! You are sick! Do you know how people who lost their families will feel with this your stupid comment? What saved Buhari then was the armoured Vehicle he was in.

If Buhari is a sponsor of BH, why have they continued attack even after nearly 4 years?
My dear muslim friend, am sure deep inside you you know that Buhari is the principal sponsor of Boko Haram.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by mfm04622: 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
Turantula:

My dear muslim friend, am sure deep inside you you know that Buhari is the principal sponsor of Boko Haram.
Shalom

Bring just one evidence! Even PDP and Atiku that are contesting against Buhari have not and cannot lay such accusations against Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by Bigsolo10: 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
Game plans.because nnamdi kanu said dey have never attack any government.so election is now closed so dey are pretending
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by MossLuv: 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
To win the war against boko haram is simple. we need a leader who is intelligently good as Obasanjo or terribly wicked like Indiami of Uganda
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by Mynightmare: 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
sarrki:
Pdp is fully involved
ur mumu don do,chief zone b

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by Rickyzagy: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
9japrof:
I do not support terrorism, but the modus operandi of the bokoharam now I think would wake the government and make them suffer for their negligence and ineptitude over the years.

Bokoharam or what ever faction of it that leaves the ordinary guy on the street but go to military formations and in this case government functionaries should be commended, the ordinary farmer in the farm fending for their survival ain't their problem but those in government who have not being serious in fighting terror except pumping propaganda into the airspace.

I remember this Governor running his mouth in 2014/2015 about the war on terror being dragged on to annihilate the population of the north, what has changed now...

I weep for my country, the kind of wickedness perpetrated by politicians in this country is mind boggling all to hold on to power, both APC and PDP are the same foreign rice but with different label
if you are not a Muslim you are their problem
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by Awaoyelmoni(m): 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
Finally a Boko Haram I can relate with if the continue I just might be tempted to enlist..
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by Amudeneogu: 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
How can somebody who said he drink his mother's breast milk Will see a war pron are and start going there for campaign. It is very unfortunate
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by Jgovt(m): 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
One of the best news I've read today
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by Blessgod30: 10:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
Boko Haram and Herdsmen ain't terrorist, IPOB is
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by BabyApple(m): 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
Evercurious:

Suffer not a witch to live
I hear you! He be witch?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by dante0147: 2:46am On Feb 14, 2019
sarrki:
Pdp is fully involved

Apc Wailer
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by Equity311987: 4:24am On Feb 14, 2019
Large number of Nigerians are gullible, help me to ask mr poster the exact location it happened, always ask the source of the news before you comment, i am in borno state and i can tell you that there is nothing like that news, you live in the south and write news about north because of nailand like, share and coment, sorry is your second name.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by Godson26: 4:34am On Feb 14, 2019
Arrange ...never weep for the North because they are too power drunken they created what they are facing. He buhari,shettima,northern elders are hypocrites.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by ezkimow(m): 8:29am On Feb 14, 2019
FrudstaPresidnt:
Nice one. Pls did he die?
They thought it was all about Jonathan, their evil is livin with them.
They haven't seen anything yet.
Some of them once faulted Jonathan's clamp down on Boko Haram so why should I sympathize with them if Boko Haram has come back to consume them.
Hell no.
The highest number of hypocrites reside in Nigeria.

Northern Nigeria to be precise
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by chozzy: 11:59am On Feb 14, 2019
Racoon:
Let us hear the APC/Kasshim Shettima/Lai Muhammed testimony of "BH being technically defeated/terribly downgraded or lacking the capacity to carry out major attacks."

I hope Maiduguri is still safer than Lagos and guess the governor's political convoy campaigning while lives are still being senselessly lost is part of the BH "soft targets"? Bunch of fucktards. angry
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by airminem(f): 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
FrudstaPresidnt:
Nice one. Pls did he die?
They thought it was all about Jonathan, their evil is livin with them.
They haven't seen anything yet.
Some of them once faulted Jonathan's clamp down on Boko Haram so why should I sympathize with them if Boko Haram has come back to consume them.
Hell no.
The highest number of hypocrites reside in Nigeria.
OMG
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by airminem(f): 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
Awaoyelmoni:
Finally a Boko Haram I can relate with if the continue I just might be tempted to enlist..
How market? Have you enlisted? Or you have been killed? smiley
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by NairaMaster1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
Racoon:
Let us hear the APC/Kasshim Shettima/Lai Muhammed testimony of "BH being technically defeated/terribly downgraded or lacking the capacity to carry out major attacks."

I hope Maiduguri is still safer than Lagos and guess the governor's political convoy campaigning while lives are still being senselessly lost is part of the BH "soft targets"? Bunch of fucktards. angry

APC?

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed by NairaMaster1(m): 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
StRichard:
Soft target grin grin grin

Somebody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress / Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet / Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.