Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) (44076 Views)

The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office / See The New Look Of Ogoni Land As Cleaning Kicks Off - Photos / Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ijebu-ode, Meets Awujale, Others - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
haywire07:

At least, it's better than a government of selfish looters and armed robbers

Stop describing Ganduje to me please

2 Likes

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
haywire07:

Mumu, it's a "new" look, fresh renovation.
Abi U think Jonathan will use his ogogoro money to build roads for afonjas ?

lol you dey mind him a Jonathan dat can't build his village 2km road

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by hfc80: 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
This was done by Jonathan.

I ply the route
oga lie small small

2 Likes

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by Racoon(m): 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
Nice one! smiley
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by Justdare: 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

I ply the route

Haaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Fear God now

1 Like

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

I ply the route
You must be high on tramadol.

2 Likes

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by focus7: 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
Buhari is working let the haters continue hating.

Sai Baba till 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Ode... That its new doesn't mean it hasn't been taken care of initially...

Buhari has nothing to do with this project...
The re surfacing of the road stoped before Ore during GEJ era. This is not saying he wouldn't have done it but he didn't return for a 2nd term.
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by bigpicture001: 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
haywire07:

Am shocked at ur support of stupidity.. so u would rather stand with a leader dt would renovate a good road with few wear nd tear than a leader dt would tackle very very bazaar road on which lives are lost frequently.. tell me one buhari road dt us not renovated...? senseless president!
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by Smile4daddy(m): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

So you expect me to praise a lifeless administration... That's sharing money in the market as a project ??

Fvck out of my mention....
So who did the road Na? Is it not the same lifeless administration?

1 Like

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by 46O1CE: 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Oloriburuku leleyi o

2 Likes

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by BuhariAdvocate: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

I ply the route
okay sebi Jonathan is your President.

1 Like

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by Slimzoo1: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
Later Atiku ugly pigs will say nonsense with their plat head

1 Like

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by focus7: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

I ply the route

Now with this your post i know that you and all that like your post never left your village not to talk much about you ever traveling through that road.
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by Afamed: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

God punish Buhari...

The chief herdsman whose only achievement in office is to gallivant round the world and take pictures...

A record holder for the only president who has stayed most outside his country while in office...

Buhari is a bona-fide dullard
keep quiet, these are roads I drive twice in a month. It's really constructed under PMB from Ore down to J4 .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by jayson87: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
GEJ may God bless you.
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by Front0lane: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
If you ever told a lie no matter how minute it seems may this curse you place be the portion of you entire household and your generation yet unborn till Jesus come.
Gecoz:
And if you had ever lie right from when you were born may Ogun use your blood bath, may your children not know Peace and may your unborn children be filled with hate and terror till their 5th generation Amin!! May Sango strike you and your family dead if any of buhari family or APC leaders had ever stolen money Amin! How about that??

1 Like

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by Chiffy: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
haywire07:

That road was completed long time ago by Jonathan's administration

1 Like

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by Chiffy: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
AutoReportNG:
A member of the ruling party, Jack Obinyan has taken to his page to express joy at the new look of Ore to Ijebu highway. According to him, "This is the current look from Ore to Ijebu-Ode on Benin to Sagamu Federal Highway".

Ore to Ijebu-Ore has been a sort of death trap to all motorists in that area but thankfully, this has been sorted out.

See more pictures below.

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/02/see-new-look-of-ore-to-ijebu-ode.html

That road was completed long time ago by Jonathan's administration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by Omololu001: 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

As elections draws near

Except more lies and propaganda from the stables of zombies and their sponsors...

I'm here to squash them like mosquitoes
GEJ stopped the construction of the road before okitipupa... So buhari continued from okitipupa to ijebu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by stzy(m): 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
The Road has not gotten to Ijebu Ode tho... Still very far from Ijebu-ode with about 1hr driving i.e. approximately 80-90km....

As at the time Jonathan was leaving office, the Road has been done uptill J5 towards Ondo boarder with Ogun.
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by abuuthmaan: 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

As elections draws near

Except more lies and propaganda from the stables of zombies and their sponsors...

I'm here to squash them like mosquitoes

When you squash them, pls do yourself and other Atiku bigot and brainwashed supporters good by showing us the ones initiated and completed while they helms of affairs for 16 yrs...we the sensible and good Nigerians cannot entrust the affairs of our great country Nigeria to an 'Established thief' (source International Guardian Newspaper, Jan. 2019 Edition)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by Magma101: 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

I ply thfe route

Who cares?

1 Like

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by Lasta(m): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

I ply the route

U must be stupid for saying that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? / Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.