Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,191 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) (44058 Views)

The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office / See The New Look Of Ogoni Land As Cleaning Kicks Off - Photos / Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ijebu-ode, Meets Awujale, Others - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by wagazala: 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Ode... That its new doesn't mean it hasn't been taken care of initially...

Buhari has nothing to do with this project...

Not taking sides just want to point out that Jonathan did Ore to Benin. This just concluded bit is Ore to Ijebu Ode. There is still Ijebu Ode to Shagamu interchange stretch of the road that hasn't been touched.

1 Like

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by twinskenny(m): 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
This was done by Jonathan.

I ply the route
lol are you serious
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by richiepolymer(m): 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
cheesy
Oga be honest and truthful. For all the Jona years, we slept on that road in serious traffic jams.

ZombiePUNISHER:

I ply the route
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by IAMTHEHERO: 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
Let me tell you the truth about the road: There was a time Ore was death trap. l remember leaving Lagos to Abia at 4 am just to beat Ore bad spots/traffic. I drove the car. Jonathan did Ore sections and awarded the contracts for sections III & IV to Setraco to extend the construction to Ijebu Ode and Shagamu. They had constructed the road several KMS from Ore towards Ijebu Ode before GEJ administration came to an end. Buhari is using suku fund to continue the construction.
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by OlaPhils(m): 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
They don't know what that road used to looks like.
i wish i could play Oshiomole's tape, when those road at Benin end were commissioning
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by ejimatic: 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
AutoReportNG:
A member of the ruling party, Jack Obinyan has taken to his page to express joy at the new look of Ore to Ijebu highway. According to him, "This is the current look from Ore to Ijebu-Ode on Benin to Sagamu Federal Highway".

Ore to Ijebu-Ore has been a sort of death trap to all motorists in that area but thankfully, this has been sorted out.

See more pictures below.

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/02/see-new-look-of-ore-to-ijebu-ode.html

. I am not campaigning but I will say what I saw.No apology to anybody. 16 years of PDP in Nigeria was a waste....Instead of working. they were sharing our money all over the country. Biilons of. Naira....money they even shared in 2015 was enough for us to live well...Diezani is still a fugitive.....Fayose is till in court.....and so on.....They are now saying they can make Nigeria work again.The one they made a toddler for 16 years! Is this road not good now? God will punish all those who have been stealing our money.

2 Likes

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

I ply the route

Who be this?

I just used that road less than 3 hours ago from Lagos...I have used it about 20 times over the last 12 months.

This administration has done well on that road, especially from just after Ore, Ogbere and Ajebamidele.

This is the best that road has been in the last 20 years.

Work is seriously still ongoing and it is the Sukuk fund that is being deployed. They even had to remedy sections with deadly potholes by patching pending when reconstruction reach those sections. The lanes are being expanded.

Oga, abeg leave Jonathan...make we find another matter discuss.
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by IAMTHEHERO: 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
ejimatic:
. I am not campaigning but I will say what I saw.No apology to anybody. 16 years of PDP in Nigeria was a waste....Instead of working. they were sharing our money all over the country. Biilons of. Naira....money they even shared in 2015 was enough for us to live well...Diezani is still a fugitive.....Fayose is till in court.....and so on.....They are now saying they can make Nigeria work again.The one they made a toddler for 16 years! Is this road not good now? God will punish all those who have been stealing our money.
Bro you are very biased in this your comment. It is my route every month, at times l ply through it twice a week, even at night. It had been fixed and the constructions being extended to Ijebu Ode before GEJ left office. One of the reasons l voted Gej was because he fixed that Ore section. Ok
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by Xtfield(m): 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

I ply the route
A big lie.
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by princeadams11: 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

I ply the route
When last did u follow the road? Construction is still ongoing oo
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by macjireh: 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
haywire07:

At least, it's better than a government of selfish looters and armed robbers
goan arrest d looters naa....was DAT not d agreement in 2015...wat did d dullard do..and from ur moniker,,, I rest my case

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by Ijaya123: 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

With his pocket money?
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by thinkdip(m): 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
haywire07:

Mumu, it's a "new" look, fresh renovation.
Abi U think Jonathan will use his ogogoro money to build roads for afonjas ?
It was done by Goodluck, zombies will start using this for campaign
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by bmos(m): 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

I ply the route

No one asked your opinion of who did it. The road had been done and it ceases to be death trap Chikina!
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by chloride6: 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

I ply the route

God must punish you...

The souls of everyone that perished on the road will punish you.

Bastard!!
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by IAMTHEHERO: 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
Xtfield:
A big lie.
He is partly true in the sense that GEJ fixed the Ore section and awarded contracts for sections III and IV (Ijebu Ode/Shagamu)
Remember constructions had moved several kilometers from Ore towards Ijebu Ode before GEJ left office. Buhari is using SUKUK fund to finance the project at the moment. Remember, the contracts were initiated, awarded by GEJ and work commenced.

1 Like

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by sreamsense: 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

As elections draws near

Except more lies and propaganda from the stables of zombies and their sponsors...

I'm here to squash them like mosquitoes

You just like making somebody laugh in 4g! You carry failed project Atiku/Obi for head as if you are hawking gala. Have you forgotten that all votes expecting from the east the strongest zone of Atiku is less that 10million votes while that of southwest alone is about 16million votes, about 6million deficits not to talk of NW 20 millions, 8million deficits. If na good product you dey sell now, he for better. What do you want us to see in Atiku that we have never seen before? You better stop wasting your precious effort, Dubai strategy can not work here. Voters who voted during bye elections where APC won majorities are still waiting dusting off their pvc; they don't have time for online bragging @ moment. You better safe your time, go to Dino and Davido, join them to do remix of your perpetual song '...dey don rig am...' which you will sing and send to media houses after election.
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
haywire07:

Mumu, it's a "new" look, fresh renovation.
Abi U think Jonathan will use his ogogoro money to build roads for afonjas ?
The afonjas has always been the problem of this country, they seek to be first in everything including credulity. As an aboki I believed in reality, incompetency need not be associated with.
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by ejimatic: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=IAMTHEHERO post=75698846]
Bro you are very biased in this your comment. It is my route every month, at times l ply through it twice a week, even at night. It had been fixed and the constructions being extended to Ijebu Ode before GEJ left office. One of the reasons l voted Gej was because he fixed that Ore section. Ok[/quote. Your contribution is appreciated

1 Like

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by TGMISKY(m): 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
4 + 4 is a goal
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
chloride6:

God must punish you...
The souls of everyone that perished on the road will punish you.
Bastard!!
After all this, ask yourself what God will do to you, airhead
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by proff010: 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:
Instead of the social media rants, insults and abuses, I'd urge our youths to rather think deeply because they are always at the receiving end, whatever decisions they take now. If someone is truly fighting corruption as a leader, it's supposed to be holistic. Someone was indicted of dollar bribe and you still went ahead and endorsed him. All the appointments and handling of security in nigeria today by the federal government is the worst in the history of Nigeria. They keep telling us that boko haram has been defeated yet, they are spreading like wildfire everyday, with their tentacles now being entrenched towards the north west and middle belt. So that we would not react or be sensitive to this, APC in their usual deceit, nick-named the fulani herdsmen, and later armed bandits now they call them cattle rustlers...whereas, they kill and attack in same manner boko haram do but they think everybody in Nigeria is a fool?
ode go n vote for ur mumu ariku
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by EniiT: 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

I ply the route

A lot of people are really not well. Are u d only one that plies d road? They will never commend good things. Every thing done by this govt was done by Jonathan. Shameless people. Font blame u all. U ve nothing to boast about for your hero's wasted years in govt. Smh. Shior
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by omonla10(m): 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:
Nobody can tell US Atiku/Obi ticket is not the best among the contenders in this saturday elections
The economic team is brillant and Top notch, You cant just not admit these guys knows what they have come to do
Infact We will do our children the greatest disservice if we dont elect these team this Saturday
I will give you some examples:
The Team have already prepared a budget even without been in govt yet
Their plan is to grow this economy at double digit GDP which have never been done and there are laid out step by step plans to achieve this
How to effectively fight corruption without depending on body language
can u grow gdp by grand corruption. Or thieves will repent overnight.. How can any sane Nigerian vouch for atiku.. Everything he is today was as a result of high level corruption in Nigerian customs
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by GambaOsaka: 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
PHOTO SPEAKS

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by GambaOsaka: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
PHOTO SPEAKS
EVEN ACCESS BANK HAS BEEN COMPROMISED

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by diadem10: 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
IAMTHEHERO:

He is partly true in the sense that GEJ fixed the Ore section and awarded contracts for sections III and IV (Ijebu Ode/Shagamu)
Remember constructions had moved several kilometers from Ore towards Ijebu Ode before GEJ left office. Buhari is using SUKUK fund to finance the project at the moment. Remember, the contracts were initiated, awarded by GEJ and work commenced.

Lol. Same way PDP secretariat has been languishing for 16 years. Will you keep quiet? Yeye
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
4+4 is still = 2023

PYO FOR 2023

SAI BABA, GO SLOW IS BETTER THAN REVERSE
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by harbarzzy(m): 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

I ply the route
liar,it will not be well for you as you lie
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by olaolaking: 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

I ply the route

Modified : zombies are in severe pains grin grin grin
This is music to my soul
You are a liar. Since 2 years now, I stopped travelling through air because the Road is better. As a 2016, the road was still bad
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by AnthonyAk(m): 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
we must stop celebrating roads , common road is the basis of any economy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: We’ve Not Seen Nnamdi Kanu In The Last 10 Days / Fayose & Rochas Okorocha Meet In Osun For Aregbesola's Mum's Fidau Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.