Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally (53235 Views)

Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima / Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos / More Photos: Buhari, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Tinubu, Governors At NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
bender79:
Everyone is going back home to stratergise. If Saraki likes he can continue following Atiku upandan when there is fire in his house
if na Saraki, e no get problem oo, forget all those propaganda. His people love him die. If the chips are down everybody goes back to where they belong. He will win his senirarial seat with ease. Jagaban and his loyalists were said to have left the apc yesterday but tinubu said today that he's still in the party. In every speculation is always an auota of truth. Watch put for more drama as it unfolds.
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally by Smile4daddy(m): 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
asawanathegreat:
Their absence is for good
You are right bro.

Dem dey work out things for our good wherever they are.

But Zombies will always think otherwise.

Allowed them, dem go dey alright after Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally by captaininiobong(m): 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
they are currently suffering stone phobia
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally by AmericanSons: 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
sogodihno:

Port where, to PDP? Tinubu would not do that, maybe u don't know that it is the ACN of Tinubu and CPC of Buhari that form APC, Tinubu also thrive in Opposition, he withstand Obasanjo and his federal might, Lagos is the only state in SW that has never be rule by opposition.

Right now, Tinubu is fighting for his Political career/life and trust me Atiku and PDP is his enemy right now

Enemy indeed. You don't know that Atiku and Tinubu are close pals, do you?

Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally by HomeOfMe(f): 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
abeyaktech:
The All Progressives Congress has taken its presidential campaign rally to Abuja.

The rally which is taking place at the Eagles Square has the FCT Minister, Mohammed Bello and the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha in attendance.

Others in attendance were the APC Women Leader, (Hajia) Salamatu Umar-Eluma and the Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, among others.
The National leader of the party, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, were, however, absent.

With just three days to the elections, political parties have intensified campaigns even as they are expected to end by at least 24 hours to the dee-day.

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/02/13/oshiomhole-tinubu-absent-as-apc-takes-presidential-rally-to-abuja/?utm_source=TW&utm_medium=ChannelsTV-+AutoPoster&utm_campaign=SNAP%2Bfrom%2BChannels+Television
Tinubu's own not strange because he's not usually at all the Talmud. But Adams oshiomole's own is surprising.
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally by virgintoto(m): 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
chris31:

My advice to every Nigerian who cares to listen prepare for the worst
If u like keep shouting APC or PDP up & down the truth is that those politician's don't send u & ur generation all their love ones are in a safety place by now
As for me i have plan my escape route
Escape planner

Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally by wristbangle: 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
stephleena:
THE fear of stone is the beginning of wisdom..
Ogun people are pacesetters

Lol after calling us dirty afonja? Anyway, I detest PMB style of leadership and Atiku is not an option
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally by FLYFIRE(m): 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
post=75698757:

We are all TOGETHER in a meeting at the moment, and so will it be till friday,
[/b] is representing the youths.....[b]sane youths that is, not every youth!!
DO NOT DISTURB!!
That beautiful day we will hear the speech below just as we heard something similar in 2015 is only 3 days away....!
Only when he scores the highest number of votes...and you know he CANT. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally by ohigus(m): 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally by Athena4: 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
post=75698757:

DO NOT DISTURB!!
That beautiful day we will hear the speech below just as we heard something similar in 2015 is only 3 days away....!
Witches and wizards meeting abi wetin?
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally by musa234(m): 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
wristbangle:

Lol after calling us dirty afonja? Anyway, I detest PMB style of leadership and Atiku is not an option
So what do we do?
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
sogodihno:

Port where, to PDP? Tinubu would not do that, maybe u don't know that it is the ACN of Tinubu and CPC of Buhari that form APC, Tinubu also thrive in Opposition, he withstand Obasanjo and his federal might, Lagos is the only state in SW that has never be rule by opposition.

Right now, Tinubu is fighting for his Political career/life and trust me Atiku and PDP is his enemy right now
What of APGA?
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally by sammie99: 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
Life don tire dem.
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally by dapillar: 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
I hear say dwarfs dey fear stone and pure water bottles pass anything on this earth. Lol grin

Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally by varyo: 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
God please put back genuine smiles on the faces of all the citizens come this Saturday.
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
post=75698757:

DO NOT DISTURB!!

It would be better APC lost the election so that you can face your imaginary suya business.
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally by Butoneday2(m): 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
stephleena:
Gbagam
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally by banio: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
Guess the news is true. Tinubu and Oshomole are set to strike a deal with PDP and dump FailBuhari.

Nigerian Politics
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally by safetyInspector(m): 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
Please can you explain what you meant by this statement. "Lagos is the only State in SW that has never be rule by opposition"
sogodihno:

Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally by toolovely(m): 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
sogodihno:

Don't be too sure. In 2011, he aligned with PDP against his party. Politics is more of interest. He don't need to switch party. He can be in APC and advice his supporters to vote for PDP in the presidential election and and still be shouting he can never leave APC.
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally by PapaAdanna: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
They have seen the handwriting already, it is glaring.
Nobody wants to associate with a failure... Buhari is loosing 16th Feb 2019 election. His desperation can't save him.
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally by movetoca: 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
stephleena:
Don't joke with Ogun people. Majority of my friends are from there so I know them to be real Gs.
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally by ceeethru(m): 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
sogodihno:

So Delta state has been ruled by opposition right? These APC confused set of supporters una well done! Be defending Tinubu as if he's your father. Trust no Nigeria politician.
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally by ceeethru(m): 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=haladadon post=75697072]STONE US IF WE DO NOT PERFORM WELL Yes, And Ogun people did us proud.
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
haladadon:
STONE US IF WE DO NOT PERFORM WELL

I salute Ogun people. They are legends.

Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally by Iyajison: 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
Guys are just Atikulating upandan...!!
Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally by rightdata: 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
Solar street lights

Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally by deomelo: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2019

Re: Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally by NwaliE01: 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
The memory of that stone is still fresh on their minds.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo / #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.