Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Glo 3g Is Hot - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Glo 3g Is Hot (1091 Views)

My Ipad Won't Connect To Glo 3g / Glo 3g Internet Is Useless / Glo 3g Modem Or Starcomms Modem Since Visafone Is Trashy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo 3g Is Hot by Ehisod(m): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2010
Hey guys what do you think of this compared to others I tried them all man this is good am using my sonyericsson xperia x1 for this

Re: Glo 3g Is Hot by yahoo2(m): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2010
Guy, pls can you give me the settings for glo. Which package are you using and can you connect it to your pc?
Re: Glo 3g Is Hot by Ehisod(m): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2010
Send Activate to 444 you will get a message from glo telling you to wait for some time subscribe to a 1 day plan by texting 10 to 127 try connecting you will get an error message after awhile you will get a message saying the error message has been corrected if you wait for an hour and you dont get the message call customer care on 121 and you will tell them your problem and you will be transfered to 3g hsi care agents who will help you out. Note that you cant call 444 direct. i hope this helps

settings are as follows

APN: gloflat
Password: flat
username: flat
Re: Glo 3g Is Hot by lynxnoon(m): 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2010
undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Economize Your Subscription On Internet With Free Package / Setting Up Email On Nokia N900 / Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.